It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geomagnetic Activity - High KP Index

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There is a High of 6 on the KP Index graph here. For those of you who need a little info on the KP Index meaning you can check it out here. I also recieved this in an e-mail:

by Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media A coronal hole has opened up around the Sun's southeastern limb. The magnetic filament is measuring more than 200,000 km along its backbone structure. The photo below was captured by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory taken 20:16 UT on April 5th. Sunspot regions 1185 and 1183 are showing signs to develop M-class activity at any time. Equation: Sunspots => Solar Flares (charged particles) => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros 1998) Watch for increased extreme weather over the next 48 to 72 hours which will take the form as increased earthquakes, volcanoes, typhoons (hurricanes, cyclones) and tornadoes. Tornadoes would include 'straight-line winds' and 'micro-bursts'.

I don't know how reliable the information is in this e-mail and I haven't found anything to back it up. But this is very intriguing because of the sights that are not showing up right now. This is discussed in this thread. ATS Thread

Seems like a very strange coincidence to me.

new topics

join