It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's more responsible: Charlie Sheen or Washington?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow, Im just so proud to be a American these days.... ( insert sarcasm here) I mean really, look how wonderful our government is doing.... (insert more sarcasm here).

Don't get me wrong, I love my country, and I really hate this cliche', but Really?

Just when are the people really going to get mad? If anybody robbed you blind like this face to face, you know dang well you would do something about it. How blatantly obvious to do they have to be before you have HAD ENOUGH?

People think Charlie Sheen is a nut? Really? Well, let us see who the real nut is here...

edit on 6-4-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by onehuman because: typos

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Charlie Sheen is the answer

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ucabearbone
reply to post by onehuman

Charlie Sheen is the answer

..The answer to Winning!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hard to say.
Sheen gave money for coc aine products and admitted it, and still balanced his books.
Reagan and others gave money to coc aine and illegal weapons and denied it, and left debt.
So Sheen wins for frugal honesty!
If Sheen can't balance the books the IRS will come knocking.
If Washington can't balance the books a future generation might come knocking - but stuff 'em, "Washington's" older than Sheen and will never meet that generation.
So Washington wins here.
Guess it's a draw.

edit on 6-4-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
neither one is the answer idiots out number us and they always will

washington and charlie sheen are the same animal both are on crack and they are both addicted

and its for everyone to see
edit on 6-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I can see the headlines now. The first Goddesses emerge from their inaugural slumber in the White Houses Tiger room. In the Oval office, President Sheen is heard ordering pizza for his dinner this evening with Gadhafi. It is during this meeting with the Libyan leader, that President Sheen is expected to present his new cologne labeled "Winning, The Essence of Rock Stars From Mars" to the Libyan Dictator in hopes that he will accept our apologies as a nation for brutaly murdering his three year old daughter.

Tune in at 6:00pm EST for a live viewing and question/answer session over a glass of fine scotch with the two leaders.

Brought to you by INYOFACE MEDIA.... We shove the hype where the sun don't shine....
edit on 4/6/2011 by forall2see because: Wild hair

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

I have to say, that pretty much gave me a good chuckle. The absurdity of it is almost to close to reality...

top topics

join