It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul a month away from presidential decision & Ron Paul on Alex Jones Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Link

But appearing on the Alex Jones Show, a syndicated radio program, Paul appeared to suggest Tuesday he is ready to take the plunge again

"We are getting awfully close, and there is just a few other things that I have to iron out personally to make my final decision. But it has to come," said Paul.
-
Meanwhile, Paul did not rule out a third-party presidential bid either.

"I guess in life, you should keep all options open. But right now, I'm still a Republican congressman and we did it last time as a Republican," he said.

Well that sounds like basically he is saying it's on, his name is in the game. This proves that Ron Paul, the libertarian-Republican Texas Congressman is ready to make his third run for President of the United States, and this time did not even rule out a possible third party bid. So Romney, Huckabee, Gingrich, Palin, Trump, and Pawlenty best be ware, the Paulites are coming to get you!
Then it's on to Obama!

I believe 2012 will be the year we draw the line in the sand. Either you support King George or President George, take your pick.

edit on 4/6/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ron FTW... I can see it already. The whooping. S&F'ed.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What only one post reply to my thread? This is Ron Paul pretty much announcing his presidency yet no one cares??

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
He hasn't officially announced yet, though the anticipation is getting to me as well. Ron knows how dirty of a game it is, he knows as soon as he announces his own party is gonna be all over him digging up dirt, trying to discredit him. He isn't the puppet either side wants, but he is the LEADER the people deserve. RP12

top topics

join