It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great ATS Job Hunt UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by katseyes

Brilliant!!

Sounds awesome!

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

oh ok , ya brother i am an American and a Voice for Chechnya , most of my friends here are from Dagastan , never met anyone from Chechnya some day though Inshallah , are you from Chechnya ?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Im in the south west m8 so if u get anywhere near Swindon give me a u2u and I wouldnt mind meeting up. There is work here in Swindon. Mainly agency/temp work, .But at least its better than no work at all. Take care and best wishs..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by 23432

oh ok , ya brother i am an American and a Voice for Chechnya , most of my friends here are from Dagastan , never met anyone from Chechnya some day though Inshallah , are you from Chechnya ?

Hello brother
Thank you for being a voice for Chechnya . God knows that these proud people need all the help they can get .
I am mix of Kumuk and Kabardian .

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately we won't be able to follow Yissi and his job hunting adventures as he has gone and got himself banned!

I don't know what he has done to warrant the ban hammer, he was a passionate and vocal member and was more than willing to stand up and act upon his thoughts, certainly not full of wind and piss unlike far too many here on ATS.

I hope Yissi can reconcile his differences with ATS staff and Admin and rejoin us here, if not, adios my friend and I hope our path's cross again someday.

He joins a far too long a list of banned members and I for one will miss him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join