It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on CNN w/ Piers Morgan 04/04/11 ( full interview )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
" Piers Morgan: Jesse, Welcome. The reason Larry King loved you as a guest is because you always cause trouble"
" Jesse Ventura: Well you know if telling the truth causes trouble in the United States today then yes I do, Truth telling shoulden't be trouble, but if it is then so be it"

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This interview has shown me exactly why I don't watch T.V anymore.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Listening to his interview on howard stern right now...think I might actually buy his new book, sounds interesting. (Didn't bother watching this interview though, can't stand censorship)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HiroProtagonist

So true, but even with the censorship they,them still allow for a wow factor and the means for people to make their own opinions. Piers and Jesse were both on edge the whole interview. I can't even count how many times Piers scratched his head when he was dumb founded.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchMan

Piers Morgan is no journalist the way he acted was like a jerk
i couldn't sallow it, so many questions he asked Ventura in a non professionally manner.

Piers Morgan doesn't believe Obama is a CIA puppet?
thats typical cause CNN has always supported the actions by a dem in power.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I look at your user name then this post of yours. I'm confused... I agree with you anyway's.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well. Sorry folk's. Ten minutes passed since I posted this and the video won't play now due to a "Embed removal request". That was fast...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Jesse: "The United States is following a text book example of the Roman Empire"

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This one seem's to be working. (for now)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Thank you rogue. I watched both version's and it erks me at how different they are and how much was edited out.

I also wantto mention that for a show that get's millions of viewers, Why in the hell does the you tube version not even reach 10,000?
edit on 6-4-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by ResearchMan

Piers Morgan is no journalist the way he acted was like a jerk
i couldn't sallow it, so many questions he asked Ventura in a non professionally manner.

Piers Morgan doesn't believe Obama is a CIA puppet?
thats typical cause CNN has always supported the actions by a dem in power.

The thing is, do americans know who Morgan is? He was the head of a news paper AND GOT CAUGHT LYING. He knowingly printed fake photos of prisoner abuse by British troops, and now all of a sudden he is doing interviews on prime time!? He was head of News Of The World one of the worst papers there is (currently under criminal investigation for phone tapping).

The guys is scum, to put it as nicely as I can.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ResearchMan

Its probably because they lie.
I remember watching an Alex Jones documentary when it first came out (I can't remember which one)
and it had something like 500 views but had over 10,000 likes how did that happen.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
In the full interview, the one posted in the OP, Jesse's comment at 6:05-

Nucular......

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
More people should listen to Ventura. Morgan is a joke, all he does is interrupt his guests to make himself look like he's in control and knowledgeable about the topic. What a clown.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can't help but notice that after posting this video and the link to JV's own video channel, the amount of Ron Paul and Jesse V threads that have been brought up. I must be a trend setter.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm unable to find anything in relation to PM's show News Of The World in terms of him lying. He's done a good job covering his tracks.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchMan

Here you go.

www.guardian.co.uk...

He was sacked from the Mirror.

top topics

join