It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Website down. Magnetosphere not working. LISS not updating normally.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
Live internet seismic server is down as well.... What the hecks going on?
seismic server site

It fine for me, try again.

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

ha, wouldnt you know it, right after i post it starts working.... lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sure is strange yes, and i cannot turn to page 2 on this thread, that is weird itself

OMG the sun came out just now, i can SEE, hopefully the bugger chemtrails won't start up to help HAARP cover up something, Bugger it still IS the 6th !!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The data for the magnetosphere simulation is still coming down from the ACE satellite.

Looking at the last few images from the simulation I see the fields separating at the bow like I have never seen before.

Maybe this is what is being hidden. Is it possible for HAARP to cause the break in the bow of magnetosphere like that? It seems very strange to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
EISCAT is conducting studies right now, April 5-7th. Just thought it was a coincidence.

Eiscat schedule

From the notes:

We plan to continue studies of contrasting O/X-mode heating effects in the over-and underdense ionosphere F region using the SPEAR heating facility, specifically the behavior of artificial small-scale field-aligned
irregularities. The obsverations will form part of a larger campaign which involves the EISCAT heater and UHF mainland radar.

They were also conducting VHF studies during the Japan earthquake.
Eiscat March 2011 schedule

The purpose is to compare independent temperature estimates obtained by the VHF radar and the co-located sodium lidar.

edit on 6-4-2011 by be4peace because: added March schedule

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
everyone freak out!

edit on 6-4-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You guys are freakin. Me. Out. Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by be4peace

Reminds me of the "exercises" they done during 9/11 and 7/7.

ALS
edit on 6-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
The data for the magnetosphere simulation is still coming down from the ACE satellite.

Looking at the last few images from the simulation I see the fields separating at the bow like I have never seen before.

Maybe this is what is being hidden. Is it possible for HAARP to cause the break in the bow of magnetosphere like that? It seems very strange to me.

Negative, The Sun or another space body can do that only, HAARP isnt that powerful. The solar wind is heavy right now and thats whats making it go nuts. Watch for quakes.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Only a C Class, nothing to worry about, and the Magentosphere website is up and running, the power outage message has been there since 11/3 (the website was down from 11/3-29/3) also it behaviour is 100% normal

New Spots / C-Flares / Minor Geomagnetic Storming 04/06/2011 by Kevin VE3EN at 18:00 UTC Comment on Message Board Solar Wind / Bz - The solar wind is blowing past earth at elevated levels today and combined with a south tilting Bz, is stirring up minor geomagnetic storming at high latitudes.

C-Flares - C-Class flare activity is now taking place towards the new sunspot regions just to the east of Sunspot 1185. Keep an eye on this area as it looks like the sunspots are emerging quickly.

Solar Update - Solar activity remains at very low levels. Only B-Class activity has taken place. Shrinking sunspot 1183 and sunspot 1184 persist in the northern hemisphere. Sunspot 1185 which is also located in the northern hemisphere looks to have stopped growing and is not magnetically complex. Old region 1175 has rotated back into view on the eastern limb and has a few tiny spots within the group.

Source

Only anomoly i see is the fact that Live Internet Seismic Server are all showing wiered results, this could be a computer error thought, and HAARP website could be offline for a million and one reasons, though i will glued to monitoring website tonight (supposed aliment might cause some fault line to slip if anything will)

edit on 6/4/11 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Maybe they are finally being taken down, Japan,China,Korea and Vietnam with the Yakuza and the Triads have formed an alliance to bring these Satanists down, President Obama and 4 of his generals have agreed to round them up in exchange for the wiping of all US foreign debt, the US is on the verge of bankruptcy, 2/3rds of US gold stocks have been replaced with gold plated tungsten bars so the US dollar has no backing.
Obama was going to come clean just like Kennedy tried to do but his friend senator Giffords was shot as a warning, he was told that he was next, now that he has Asian backup things might change.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Obama has NO asian backup.

The real people running America have weapons that could annihilate the Chinese in ways they haven't even dreamed of yet.

China's getting the first Libyan oil we liberated for going along with Obama, yes.....but they don't have Obama's back.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Maybe they took the April 3rd date where something was supposed to happen, multiplied it by 2, and now came up with April 6th...

Guess we'll have to wait it out.

hahaha i laffed at this
obviously by the ...hahah...u could tell but yea...funny

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am all about finding out what HAARP is, believe me. But let me ask all of you this. What would TPTB gain from wiping us all, including them, out? What would be the point? I have been watching www2.nict.go.jp... for days now and it looks to be stabilizing after the wicked solar flare that just grazed us.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well it could be their server is down for some maintenance.

I just did a ping test here from almost everywhere in the world, web geeks will know what this is.

www.just-ping.com...!

100% packet loss.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Supsedly insider connected David Wilcock is saying on his website [url=http://www.divinecosmos.com]April 8th could be significant.He is also saying to have at least 6 months of food in stock amongst many other from the insider/ wistleblower crowd.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by XEyeHandX
Supsedly insider connected David Wilcock is saying on his website [url=http://www.divinecosmos.com]April 8th could be significant.He is also saying to have at least 6 months of food in stock amongst many other from the insider/ wistleblower crowd.

David Wilcock IMO is a BS'er and does not hold much credibility. I have an open mind, but David is living in a fantasy world and most of his so called predictions went south already. I listened to him for a number of years and watched his predictions fall apart and he came up with excuses.

But 6 months of food supply is a great idea that everyone should have., this isn't something David has come up with on his own though.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
isn't there another website out there that monitors when haarp is active? i can't remember where i heard this, but there are people who monitor when the array is powered up, i mean, it is very obvious when the thing is on. I believe i heard this on jesse ventura's haarp episode actually.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Lets just say that there is someone making quakes, if i were them i would make a major one happen on my home turf to eliminate suspiscion, or try atleast

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
Sure is strange yes, and i cannot turn to page 2 on this thread, that is weird itself

OMG the sun came out just now, i can SEE, hopefully the bugger chemtrails won't start up to help HAARP cover up something, Bugger it still IS the 6th !!

Brilliant!

You cant see page 2.
The SUN just came out.
You can see.
Ohnoes chemtrails!
HAARP Coverup
OMGZ ITS STILL THE 6'th!!!!11

Man so much paranoia in 2 lines of text.... They've won.. You're all going to have strokes before you're 30.

lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join