It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebecca Black "Friday" song predicts various disasters before they happen!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ever wonder where Rebecca Black came from? Ever wonder why she is everywhere right now? After listening to her song and seeing her video are you still left scratching your head wondering just how this happened?

There are no accidents! Rebecca Black is a harbinger of disaster!

If you haven't seen the video or heard the song, here it is:

Now, aside from being the worst song in the history of music, there are a LOT of eerie co-incidences (or ARE they co-incidences?!?)

Right away in the video they mention the "ARK" music factory. It would take an ARK to save humans during a pole shift that would send the oceans spilling inland.

If you look a minute and twenty seconds in, the moon isn't quite full yet. Why use a graphic of the moon that is ALMOST full? That is because that is exactly what the moon will look like on December 21st 2012 (the full moon is scheduled for December 28th 2012).

2:10 in, the subliminal messages start in the flip book sequence. Notice how her grammer suddenly changes as well "we we we so excited". This represents a breakdown of society and of our educational system as a whole.

Notice that she only talks about 4 days, "yesterday was Thursday, today it is Friday" "Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwords" - this clearly references the fact that the disaster will take 4 days to complete.

Now, this video was released 1 month before the Earthquake and Tsunami hit Japan, on a FRIDAY (Black Friday).

And the biggest upcoming event I believe that this video and song prophesizes is DECEMBER 21st, 2012 a FRIDAY!!!

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Simply masterful. Complete and utter bollocks, but I enjoyed reading it

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well someone of higher understanding would have to know beforehand the video would go viral.

Because what if it didn't.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
omgggggg i love you op, Rebecca is obviously the next Nostradamus.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Haha, I hate that song so much, it's not even funny. but it sure has gained a lot of attention.

I'm not trying to kill your thread or anything, but I don't know if there is any Subliminal predictions in it. The vast majority of people on Earth wouldn't pick up on it. They are just too dumbed down.

Aside from people being idiots, Rebecca Black supposedly didn't write the song, the black guy in the limousine did. What I heard, not sure.

Those predictions do make sense, but I wonder what point subliminal Predictions like this have? What would be the point to go through all that trouble making something that no one will notice? Most people don't know any facts about 2012, or take a video like that in association with it.

Haha, I just see it being a coincidence. (Not trying to put you down, I am an extreme out of the box thinker, but the people wouldn't pick up on this, or even register it on an unconscious level
)

But here is an awesome cover of Rebecca Black! She sounds better in this one XD

www.youtube.com...

edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: Video fix

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That was one of the worse things i have ever heard..

She sings like a munchkin..

autotune much....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
LOL yea, disney has created another clone to distract us from the real world. Come to think of it that song got stuck in my head for a while, like a brain washing disease
edit on 5-4-2011 by Whirpool because: it was predicted

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whirpool
LOL yea, disney has created another clone to distract us from the real world. Come to think of it that song got stuck in my head for a while, like a brain washing disease
edit on 5-4-2011 by Whirpool because: it was predicted

SAME, GOSH YES

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just goes to show that anyone can find prophecy anywhere if they look hard enough. In my statistics book it had a word problem about $911 dollars worth of jet fuel. It is so obvuious to me that it was about the 9/11 attacks or else why would they have mentioned jet fuel, and that dollar amount. Book was published in 1999.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I feel sick, after watching that

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow!

I am speechless for the first time in a long time.

Sometimes, a song is just a song and a vid is just a vid. No evil conspiracy involved.

Wow!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
imo, everyone should just drop the whole thing. She didn't want her song to be popular. Her parents paid a 'record company' to make her this song. It was just supposed to be for fun. Anddd, to stay on topic, I think it's all just major coincidence

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There are too many common threads for it to simply be coincidence.

You don't think that this is psychological conditioning? If you don't think so, tell me this... do you still hear the song in your head?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

not that i'm saying OP is correct, but they might go through all of that trouble if they were trying to communicate with each other. We look at "programming" and think it's for us, when in fact it may be intended for only a very few people, they just make sure it's on all of the news networks so that there's no way their target can miss it. encrypted intelligence hidden in plain view!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Or maybe it's because the internet hate machine thought it would be fun to make it popular since it's so horrible?
edit on 5-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Haha, I see your point. I am not going against any Physiological effects on music, sound is energy, and energy has insane effects on the way we think, magnets, electronics, artificial sound.etc.. But I just can't see the population picking this up.

I mean, the more I think about it, it sounds like it could happen, but people that even know about 2012, didn't pick this up. I , for example, just wrote it off as a stupid song.

I don't know, I am leaning away from the idea, but it could be possible..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I knew this thread was coming the first time I saw the video. It was just a matter of time. However, I expected a thread about possible Illuminati symbolism.

Anyway, I think its all coincidental. Also based on the lyrics, we should all be okay. Apparently the apocalypse will be fun fun fun!
edit on 5-4-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
omgggggg i love you op, Rebecca is obviously the next Nostradamus.

This is so stupid-awesome-hilarious I can't deal with it

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you will notice, there are 13 year olds driving a car in this video. I think this might allude to a total societal breakdown where to survive, people will need to adapt - even the young.

This video is a subliminal attempt to prepare us all.

Friday, December 21st, 2012.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Maybe this is more appropriate for a bringer of doom.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join