It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor and radiation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I know ATS cautions to --not-- start a new Titor thread unless it's something (my paraphrase > new and different.
I am looking at that website, under, "What Are Your Memories Of 2036?"
Here is what he says about their food situation.
"One of the biggest reasons why food production is localized is because the environment is affected with (disease) and - radiation - .
I immediately thought of Japan, but however, Titor says a world war in 2015 (4 more years away) will kill half the human population. There are a lot of nuclear power plants in this world, and the combination of nuclear weapons conflagration, would radiate everything but good. Titor says a civil war -starts- in the US in 2005, and surges along until the world --- war. He says Russia is an attacker, but that is hard for me to believe. WHY would they do that, pretty soon? They would only hurt themselves as well.

www.johntitor.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by simone50m because: ad link.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
did he also not say that 1/2 of the land would be flooded as he and his dad moved about on a boat i think

sorry been that long

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The Titor story always fascinated the hell out of me, it's so interesting weather fiction or not. SOME of his predictions did come true so hopefully his WW3 one doesn't. I too have a hard time seeing Russia attacking us, but a lot can happen in 4 years so it's not completely out of the question realistically. The movie "War Games" had it right though about nuclear war; the only way to win is not to play.
edit on 5-4-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: mispelling

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

War Games was a really good movie, I felt. All this radiation purportedly spreading through the US, makes me afraid. And I feel -somewhat- in the dark, as to how afraid I should be.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I don't think you should be really worried, I don't think it's as bad as some people believe. If you're on the west coast I'd take some precautions but I think we're pretty safe.
edit on 5-4-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: mispelling

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
He wasn't referring to Japan. Radiation is such an issue because he talked about a global nuclear war.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
John Titor was the ultimate internet troll.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm glad you made this thread I was thinking the same thing. What if this was the radiation he was referring to?

I have attached a couple videos that show a lot of radiation is on the east coast already.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

i was thinking about titor again too, but not about the radiation - fukashima article.

instead, i think i just proved - possibly - that he was really what he said he was!!

-------------------------===========================---------------------------------

so i was just perusing the online john titor time traveler anomalies.net archive

on a whim, and found this innocuous paragraph, posted by john as response to

some questions about the future - "what is the ginger (IT)?" in reference to dean

kamen's hype for the still secret segway:

Posted by John Titor on 01-29-2001 09:10 PM
How do you figure I have easy access? I can appreciate your skepticism but I must admit I’m confused by your choice of questions. I fail to understand why a time traveler would be expected to know the details you ask. Right now, do any of you know the details of the first week in February for 1970? For that matter, could you tell me from memory if it rained in Atlanta last week? Is a sports almanac a required or expected piece of equipment for all “time machines”?

At least you didn’t ask the standard “what stocks should I buy” question. Interesting that no one ever asks which stocks to sell. I’m sure my answers will be quite unsatisfying but you should know I do not want your unshakable faith nor do I think anyone should give it so easily if a “time traveler” were able to answer those questions.

In fact, over this medium, it’s impossible to prove I’m a time traveler, therefore, it’s impossible to believe. Actually, I depend on that a great deal so I don’t have to worry about being picked up by your friendly law enforcement officers. What do you think they would do with two micro-singularities?

So here goes...

(1). I have no idea.
(2). It looks like some sort of motorized scooter. What do you think “IT” is?
(3). I know this one but I think it would be unfair and immoral for anyone to win a bet based on something I’ve told them.

on a whim, i looked up the history of the segway. it wasn't unveiled until DECEMBER 3, 2001.

now look at the date of the posting.

he knew what "IT" was when none of us did.

curious

inventors.about.com...

anomalies.net...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Russia's nuclear weapons aiming US is true, nevertheless let's just hope that all those people behind this could stop Putin from doing this.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chocolateumma

He wont do it, no one will do it. It's a stupid thing to do. It would parlyze the world for even the survivors.

You Cannot Be King With No One To Rule !

top topics

join