It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The controversial survey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I would give this survey a shot because I'm bored as hell, but I'm not American. The questions and therefore my answers would simply be irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
(Mods, sorry if this isn't the right spot for some reason, please relocate as needed)

I figure now's a good time to get to know some of the other members as I'm new here, and I think your opinions on a variety of topics near to my heart is a good way to do it. I got this survey on MySpace many moons ago and would like to see how you all feel on these.

The "Controversial" Survey

[1] Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The Controversial Survey?

Sure..

[2] Would you do meth if it was legalized?
No way!

[3] Abortion: pro-life or pro-choice?

Pro-life all the way.

[4] Do you think the world would fail with a female president?

Are we talking world government here? (Cos the USA thankfully, does not rule the world.) Answer, what's wrong with 'females'? (Women)

[5] Do you believe in the death penalty?
Absolutely not. It's barbaric and evil.

[6] Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

No, because it's dangerous.

[7] Are you for or against premarital sex?

Against, because it causes emotional pain.

[8] Do you believe in God?

Absolutely.

[9] Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

I disagree with homosexuality in general, but I have no right or ability to judge anyone else or their actions when I am not affected by them.. His answer goes for me, and I'd add, you can't legislate morality.
[10] Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
I can't answer this, as I am not an American.

[11] A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it?

Only if she has strong family support.

[12] Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?

It already has been in New Zealand, and it has not had good results.
[13] Should the war in Iraq be called off?

We never should have gone in the first place. We went to war based on verified lies. This war has resulted in severe erosions of our liberties and standing in the world. The troops have ALREADY died in vain, and are continuing to do so. Our continued presence has destroyed the Iraqi infrastructure, killed and displaced millions, and resulted in atrocities. Staying to save face is retarded and just makes us look that much more so to the world. We would look more reasonable, not weak. And again, we simply can't afford it. We're borrowing billions monthly just to fund our wars and domestic activities. Look what's happened to our rights, foreign standing, and national debt since this war started. Enough said! I agree with this answer!

[14] Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?

No, I disagree. It's rarely a free choice on the part of the person dying - so it should not be allowed.

[15] Do you believe in spanking your children?
No. My experience as a mother shows that it's never necessary.
[16] Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?

I'd burn it for free! But then I am not an American and I don't believe in idolatry.

[17] Who would make a better president: Obama or McCain?

Irrelevant to me
[18] Do you think Obama will be killed?

I certainly hope not!
[19] Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves?

Certainly not. But I believe anyone can change their behaviour. Labelling them would make that impossible.

[20] Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

I know they will, but I am not bothered.

I am going to replace the OP's answers with mine as that's easiest....
I shall italicise them. I hope that's okay?
Vicky

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'll give this a go.

[1] Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The Controversial Survey?

Obviously

[2] Would you do meth if it was legalized?

I have before once and never again. I was a heroin addict and I feel that meth is an even more powerful drug then smack

[3] Abortion: pro-life or pro-choice?

Pro-Choice

[4] Do you think the world would fail with a female president?

There is no way in hell that she could do any worse than the current or last one has

[5] Do you believe in the death penalty?

Yes

[6] Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

Yes

[7] Are you for or against premarital sex?

For, as long as its done safely. A piece of ___________ is not worth a disease or unwanted pregnancy.

[8] Do you believe in God?

NO. I did once upon a time, anymore I just do not have the faith required to believe in a scenario that requires that much of it.

[9] Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

Yes. Love is love and if two people of the same sex want to marry who is anyone to deny them that right.

[10] Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?

Yes. I have no problem with them just the fact that they are doing it illegally and not properly.

[11] A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it?

If she has the family structure and means to take care of it then yes

[12] Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?

NO.

[13] Should the war in Iraq be called off?

Yes we should stop policing the world and start policing ourselves (government)

[14] Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?

No. Once again choice. Who is anyone to deny someone else a choice which should ultimately be their own.

[15] Do you believe in spanking your children?

Yes. My parents spanked me and it worked.

[16] Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?

Yes.

[17] Who would make a better president: Obama or McCain?

For us McCain, for TPTB Obama. As you can see Barry won

[18] Do you think Obama will be killed?

NO, however I do think he'll get re-elected which is even more suspicious than him being assassinated in my book

[19] Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves?

NO. I recall a certain German making the Jews wear the star of David on their coats. Although it is different it is the same principle. They should be assisted in other ways to help overcome their illness and if this is not achievable then they should be castrated.

[20] Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

Everyone judges in one way or another. So go ahead I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

That is all

Trowa

edit on 6/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: spelling as per

<< 1   >>

join