It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pollution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm really sick of those people who never stop complaining about the SUVs and the pollution they cause. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally against all the pollution we humans are causing, but I'm also against hypocrites.

I can't stand it when people who drive cars, use electricity, or run their lawn mowers talk about how terrible the people that drive SUVs are. They may not pollute the world as "fast" as SUV owners, but they still pollute it. If anyone helps in anyway pollute the enviornment, they should have no right to tell people they're doing any worse than they are. :bash:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I disagree. If I see someone pollute by way of littering for instance, I'm going to say something, especially if it's a kid, and I think I have every right to. Even if I myself do pollute, which of course I do, throwing your trash on the ground isn't something I like to see.

And btw, can anyone really live on this earth without polluting it in some way?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Theres pollution and theres needless polution. Sure we could all give up tv, and electricity and stop driving, but realistically thats not going to happen. hell i care about the environment and all but there are somethings i just need to live my day to day life (well maybe not need and have to have to live with a certain level of comfort). Driving ans SUV is ok if you live in rural areas that need them, but to drive them around the city or suburbs is going to far. he type of driving needed in the city and suburbs is very stop start and big cars like SUVs use alot of fuel to accelerate. What wrong iwht having a sedan or small car in the city? do you need a car so #ing big just to drive down to the supermarket?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well we humans are always going to pollute in some way, and because of our way of life in most countries we do so more than we should. However, just because someone is lazy like throwing trash or buying leisure appliances like SUV's to help speed up the destruction of our planet is just not necessary and should be throwned upon.

Anyway, I don't really moan about it anymore as the damage has been done and I think it's too late unless we seriously change our way of life all across the world, which is never going to happen.

top topics

join