It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Attack Technique - IaI - Technique 1

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Just... not exactly able to follow what you wrote. You are saying that if you are a bad person your dog will be a bad person; but it's doing that to take on your affliction? Can you expand on this?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iamilluminati

No, not at all. What I mean is that if we are physically ill, or something troubles us a whole lot, dogs can and will take that on themselves (which, for me, is worse...scarier because you don't *really* know what's going on with them as far as life threatening to them or whatever). Some breeds are very sensitive to conflict (and psychic self defense suggests a pretty strong conflict).
:-) They can certainly pick up on our feelings toward other people, though, and have their own opinions (which I trust implicitly).
You obviously love your dog a lot, which is why I mentioned it- believing that you would want to shield/ protect them as much as you could.
edit on 5-4-2011 by DogsDogsDogs because: typo

edit on 5-4-2011 by DogsDogsDogs because: ack 2 typos

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ah ok. I see what you mean now. Yes. I recommend every person in the world to care for animals and treat pets with respect. People on the other hand can do to each other what is necessary; but I don't agree with ever harming animals.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
That usually happens when I am simply angry at someone, the energy comes through my eyes, however I never use it on people in a deliberate fashion. If an average person is angry enough the surrounding individuals can usually feel the emanations from them. In terms of using psychic energy for a directed attack, there are two kinds, one is the expressive kind, that represents an outbust of energy, and the other kind is inversive and depletes people of energy, all in all its not really necessary, although the art of war is something as complex as any field of study, however, its only something that people who have suffered injustice or torture are really adept at.
edit on 5-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Animals mirror us - when you look into their eyes, you see your own eyes, as translated through their being.
edit on 5-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

So I think we can all agree; no matter how evil you are it is best to keep a fluffy and fun companion about to serve your need to express love. Even James Bond's worst enemy had a cat. Dr. Evil too. lol

But in all seriousness; I agree. War and Combat is VERY complicated and sometimes "running up to someone and punching them" is not the correct course of action. I find comments from people that state it is passive aggressive to wish ill on your enemies laughable. The US has weapons that could destroy the globe (nukes) and I don't hear any one calling it "passive aggressive" to not use them but to threaten other countries with them.

This isn't directed at you Resistor - but for all the folks screaming about karma and how its bad to defend your mental faculties and physical self through proactive action are the same kind of people who cry that no one but criminals should be allowed to own a weapon.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamilluminati
reply to post by mr-lizard

If you follow the "less gentle" path then you know the consequences of your actions and what you are doing. Worrying about any law of return is silly when you may in fact be the return.
edit on 5-4-2011 by iamilluminati because: spelling

and dismissing it as for the foolish. I'd rather be cautious than a fool any day.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'd rather command in Hell than serve in heaven. You do your thing. I'll do mine. If my path wasn't such a scary threat to yours you wouldn't be in my thread trying to scare people off. Now shoo!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

In many ways they do, but I'm told they have their own souls and their own "paths" in their lives (a purpose for living and doing whatever they do; say if they leave you and live out their lives with someone else). The one way to recognize a reincarnated animal is that their eyes never change. The breed(s) may change and even personalities/ mannerisms, but the eyes do not.

To Illuminati,
Animals have pure souls and have no capacity for "sin". They always ascend. They appear to have some "say" in if or when or even to whom they reincarnate to (in the case of domestic animals. I don't know re "wild" animals). This may be why some mediums believe that they don't belong to anyone in particular when they're "done". I don't necessarily believe that. (I only know what I've been told by 2 communicators and haven't made a study of this, firsthand. I'm not a communicator, myself. I have had 3, and possibly 4, dogs that reincarnated back to me- one without realizing it until after the fact) An animal will not come back to you if there is somewhere else they need to be. I'm not sure how this works, exactly. If they're meant to come back, they can take some really interesting paths to get there, but they *will* get to you, one way or another.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I've had quite a few stimulating conversations with you already illuminati, that being said I think your off on this one. Not the technique itself that seems solid enough. I just don't use magick/psi in this manner. Things like this have a habit of doing as much harm to the inflicter as they do the victim (primarily in an emotional context). I'm no Wiccan running about touting the three fold law but I feel some things are an absolute last resort. Why not try to communicate with them or craft a sigil framing your intent to promote harmony with the other person. However, some people DO push too hard and should be taught a lesson.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You have some really thoughtful and interesting views on animals and their spirituality. I am thankful you are contributing to my thread and I have to say I would recommend you to get some of this stuff written down and posted in its own thread. I would like to hear more about animal reincarnation and how they are on an "auto ascend" path. I know my mom used to say that if I didn't behave I would come back as a rat hahaha.... but then she made the mistake of buying me a ferret and I thought being a ferret would be AMAZING. You have me reminiscing. =)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoping4Wisdom

I'm glad you are contributing. I agree; one shouldn't just employ psychic attack because someone scuffed your shoe on the subway. However I do believe there are times when it is justified.

There are those people that we cannot help and having been a soldier I understand tact and decorum. When someone is purposefully trying to cause you harm and you do not have recourse you can use psychic attack and it could assist you with your own sanity.

I present this idea.

John goes to work and has problems with his boss in the cubicle over. John's boss is agressive and causes John a lot of stress even though John works hard.Perhaps the boss works poorly and John does a good job. This makes the boss feel threatened and John has no recourse because the behavior of the boss is well formed as to cause problems without being a punishable offense. John has tried to speak his boss and to no avail.

John COULD carry that stress with him and perhaps go home at night to cause problems with his wife. He is stressed from work and when his wife burns the meal he lashes out physically at her. Then there is the other option. Every day before John goes home he gathers up ALL of his psychic energy and all the pain and anger into a visualization and releases it on his boss. He takes a few deep breaths and heads home to his wife. She burns the meal and he laughs it off and they go to dinner.

We all make life choices and I feel my method of living is more "aggressive" and more "combat orientated". Guided imagery is a powerful tool and most people use it without thinking about it. I am glad you commented though and I feel you have some very justified concerns. Perhaps the boss is abused by his wife and comes to work to take it out on John. Maybe John is HIS psychic outlet.

But since John has training and the boss does not. John has the upper hand in protecting himself and it should not be considered his fault for exercising his right to psychic self defense. Even if it only means wishing concentrated harm on a person he hates and then moving on to live a happy life.

However; if you use this technique and then continue to dwell on your slights; it does no good. This is about releasing all your hate and anger so you can return to a happy and healthy life. Does this make more sense friend?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Hoping4Wisdom

John COULD carry that stress with him and perhaps go home at night to cause problems with his wife.

John should realize stress isn't a tangible or physical substance that can be carried or passed on to others. John should become a master of his own mind and not believe others can change his own energy and it's all his own reactions that changes his own energy and causes him to experience stress. Change one's own reaction, no stress should occur.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Step 4.

Launch the missile at your target in your mind. Have it blast off and crash into the forehead of your target in your mind and explode horribly. Imagine the person injured or blown to bits. Concentrate on that persons entire nervous system being filled with negative energy and their energy chakras shutting down. It is important that you use symbolism. I imagine physical damage but you could imagine your choice of prophet turning their back on the person. Just imagine something horrible.

To launch a missile (or send any energy good or bad) would mean to have coordinates at which one fires it. Those coordinates are possible to calculate because we all exist on a round sphere with satellite's around it which can determine the individuals' exact location. I would argue in that other world we do not exist on a round sphere but in infinity where there is no common up/down/left/right/forward/backward.

If I were to send a ping over a network to another computer, it's because of other computers (DNS etc.) that guide the packet to it's destination. So are there celestial DNS's that have the adress of every living being and thus know exactly where the energy should be going? And if so how do they look like and how to communicate with those, who built them and what are they made of?
edit on 6/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I'd rather command in Hell than serve in heaven. You do your thing. I'll do mine. If my path wasn't such a scary threat to yours you wouldn't be in my thread trying to scare people off. Now shoo!

Oh don't think for a second i'm scared. Amused maybe, definitely not scared . I can assure you that. Although I can understand how you may have been easily confused

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Animals are connected as one being, their oversoul is usually a being that is far more advanced than the average person. Because human beings are so spiritually divided, they have lost contact with thier oversouls, they have or have started to lose thier spiritual integration with the energy-dynamics of the living ecosystem. It is true that animals have individual souls, however their individuality is still in its infancy, and they are basically connected as one being, that is, each individual perceives the collective, and returns to the collective upon death, whereas, humans generally have become thier own person, and what they call the second death is a return to the collective, something that many people fear more than death itself. To be integrated with the planet, to be integrated with the universal consciousness, for many people, would mean a significant loss of "free will" as they would have to bind thier actions to the collective decisions. Although, if they have developed a positive being that works in harmony with the collective, they can maintain a large degree of free-will, the problem is, is that most of the free-will decisions that people make run in opposition to the equilibrium of the collective.

If you quiet your mind, you can sense it, as if, you are living within a living being, its consciousness is all around you, your emotions, your thoughts, are all apart of it, it is there in the silence, watching. I think the problem with humans is that they are trying to become as the Gods, when they can not even master the most basic of principles.

On a side note, I keep my cat with me as a spiritual companion, often when I am partially asleep, she will animate my body, I will basically, start to feel a sense of curiousity or innocence and my arms and legs will start to mimic the actions of a cat, she is connected to me, so that, wherever I go, she can find and connect to me from the spiritual world, and also use my energy connected through my being. It took quite a while to achieve, as initially there were many negative entities that would hold her ransom, or she would become lost and I would have to find her again, as well as various other issues from her living existence, such as when she was euthanised, as well as other spiritual connections to her previous owners. Its like I have built a "house" within my own being that she is always welcome to visit. Recently I have been feeling a bit lonely on the inside, as I have released my "monkey" as it were, who was also a source of constant questions, that actually taught me a lesson or two - I opened a portal to the past for him, where his kind once roamed the forest - haha, I told him to stay away from the aliens because thats how his kind had became bound to human beings in the first place (DNA manipulation messes with the soul-matricies of beings, creating a whole host of problems). Although, my cat only really seems to communicate "Are you hungry" or "Shall I clean you?"... There are already numerous domesticated animals incarnate as human, generally dogs, pigs, a few cows, and also a few cats, not to mention the numerous dinosaurian incarnates and monkey incarnates, they usually form a kind of "spiritual cartel" with the dinosaurs generally in charge...
, usually they suffer abuse/bullying during thier incarnation, however I see much promise for them as they are at home on this planet.
edit on 6-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

In terms of animal ascendance, its not that they "ascend" - its simply that they don't "fall"...
Basically, the idea is that there are numerous people that have dead spirits in living bodies, so when the Earth moves to a new plane of existence, they will not carry on a life-force in the new world. The reason why people "fall" is basically, as explained "sin" that arises from various actions that go against the prime tennants of the energy-dynamics of a living ecosystem, namely, wastefulness, or spending energy towards pleasure above procreation (lust), eating food for the taste and not for the purpose of survival (gluttony) and various other things, usually focused around the loss of hope and the spitefulness against those that still have it.
edit on 6-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

reply to post by KrypticCriminal

You mad? Yea. You mad.

You caught me on a bad day.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

It's a lot harder to do than say. Not every one can simply say "I'm immune to every thing you do day in and day out." Even the strongest person can break eventually and that is how torture and mind control works. But then we are just going off on a tangent. Every one can decide what tactic works for them. I however am glad that you feel every one should just be so simply spiritually developed that they are immune to every form of negative energy. If that were the case; I think the world would be "perfect" would it not be?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Are you inquiring about the Akashic Record?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Not you being scared; but you trying to scare people off from my thread. This stuff isn't for every one and I understand why some people get upset.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join