It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we deserve the right to know the true ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
hello to all of you

Do we deserve the right to know the true extent of what is taking place ?

i was talking with my friends the close one we are 4 and we know eatchother scince...to much years

we where talking about the changing world and how things go faster , and one of my friend say, we are
just stressed by what it's happening actually and soon things will go better... and there is no lying governement.
For her this is just women and man who try to solve probleme.

i ask her that simple question.

imagine that something is going on,something very bad,do you really think that a benevolent government will warn us and say we do have a major disaster,so live your last moment. They will not say anything because in the worst situations nobody will blame them it will be to late,It is preferred to pretend that all is well, for not having accountable.

she say things like that will never happen...

so what about you ?

for my part I prefer a truth that hurts,then a lie that I will be even worse later. this is what i feel, i don't spend much time to think how it will end even if now i 'm sure it will end soon,look seriously how we look like now...what we become,we are zombie,you can hide to yourself and make up the reality but in the end the result is the same... look what we eat, look what we drink, look what we breath, we work...for what ? to pay the bills, what a wonderfull life,you have an iphone , 5 computer, 4 cars , a house and then ?how many people worked 24/7 to have all those things? how many kids have worked 24/7 to produce those sneakers that you had at the foot, and you never think about, you think about love but even that simple feeling is perverted,we buy people like we buy bread, brotherhood over, look there is only hate, rascisme, homophobia, child abuse, women abuse , man abuse,discrimination lies are becoming commonplace, what is the futur for this new generation, ...where are the wise man like pastor king, ghandi and many others, where are those man,what is their legacy... where are the fighter...we are a mere shadow of ourselves and too selfish to admit it,some hides behind the grace of god and others awaiting assistance from outer space it became pathetic. the world is changing because we don't belong anymore to this world we failed to be united.i don't care if it's an asteroid, the sun or whatever who will wipe out this humanity because i have decide to spend all the rest of my time with the people i love, to tell them i'm sorry, to tell them i love them, to walk around and watch the beauty of mother earth... this not a prophecy, this is not prediction...this is just the reality... time is running... so don't spend it to much in front of this screen but with the people you love.

I truly and sincerely wish you to find your way home ...

with peace

edit on 5-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You DID read this website's slogan, right?

"Deny Ignorance", always.
edit on 5-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: toned down my snarky reply

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
you do not deserve the current governments to profess to you any issue that is a non imminent but current threat. true or false.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

and you did you Deny Ignorance ? .... this is a word, just a word, like people who say i love you and they even don"t know what is love, i ... how do you fight ignorance ? here on ATS... how many people Deny ignorance ?

so i will tell you yes i read it... and then ?

edit on 5-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

true or false I expect nothing from any government, so they can keep there secret.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

i mean in the literal sense not the rhetorical one. true or false regarding the threat: if it is not placing you in imminent danger they; if your government be your custodian or a subject thereof, are not required to inform you of all the true or false threats that are not imminent. imminent meaning occurring in which your life is in danger or imminent meaning guaranteed to occur in which you will cease to live. if the governments persist and members of your community do as well they are not obligated to "give you the right to know true".

new topics

top topics

join