It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Blue Anomaly in New Zealand also witnessed in Russia....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well if we see a good earthquake in Russia then lets all point at HAARP

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

Like Project Bluebeam, staged alien invasion to bring about final control on humanity.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
reply to post by Heliocentric

The New Zealand hoax was a guy pointing some torches at his ceiling and taking a photo of the reflection.

See conclusive debunking with solid evidence here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This new Russian UFO looks to have been made using exactly the same technique.
And the chances of there being a real phenomenon that looks exactly like someones hoax photos are non existant.

It's far more likely that this is just a copycat hoax.

And I see no other evidence in this thread for it being a real phenomenon, just people saying "look at the pretty lights".
edit on 5-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

maybe your right but that explanation doesn't make sense.. In an another post someone has kindly translated the Russian (thanks for that) and the witness stated he went outside for a smoke.. So therefore if he was outside when he took the photos, there would be no ceiling to shine a torch or no window to cause a reflection..
As I said before maybe your right, but I just thought I would point that out.. bearing in mind were not even sure if the translation is 100% correct..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
And Michael Cohen strikes again!
How is it that ATS continuously keeps falling for the drivel AllN#wsWeb.com keeps putting out?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I decided to look for any events in history that may be similar, or help to give an indication as to what this may mean, provided it isn't a hoax of course, and the only thing i could find that relates to a blue object / Sphere / Light / star in the sky was this prophecy from the Hopi Indians:

"When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge".

Source: www.crystalinks.com...

If anyone can find any other documents relating to ancient civilisations / events which could be similar that i have missed, great.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Nustle because: missed stuff

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I know some people who speak russian...i'll have them translate it for me...and I'll post it back later today....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nustle

"When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge".

Well it's about time!!! Hopefully the fifth agers will figure out how clean up the gigantic mess this age has created!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

What are you talking about? Could you please enlighten me on who Micheal Cohen is and what whatever web site you put in is? Is it some prophecy dude or something?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Why do people create hoax's....i mean if it were for some kind of attention and then to come out and say "haha i pulled one over on you!" that's one thing. but to stage something ellaborate and never come out of the woodwork to claim your ingenious idea makes no sense to me....

also...if you remember the dome of the rock visitation, many people tried to debunk that one and some had a convincing explanation, but could not explain the rest of the films....

This one is relatively new so let's keep looking and wait to see if another one pops up....it may not pop up until a later date....my sister has a decent UFO video that she filmed in february and still has not put it up...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Wait, what? Once again, a third fake thing makes all that proceeds it fake? Now I am seriously worried this thing is bad news.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by restlessbrainsyndrome

Michael Cohen is the owner, operator and major contributor of All News Web dot com.
He and his site are infamous for perpetrating one hoax after another all with outrageous and sensationalized headlines in bald-faced attempts to drive traffic to his website. Nearly all of his reporting consists of obvious hoaxes, unverifiable claims and despite the overblown headlines, very little content and substance, if any at all.
So much so that his site is one of the many banned from ATS.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Uh oh, All News Web...

Yes indeed. Everyone should spend some time looking at ANW's facebook page. It will become immediately evident after a few mins reading that:
1) Cohen, the site owner is not one to be trusted for reliable information.
2) His userbase (lets call them disciples) will believe anything with no question. They look obvious fact in the face and discount it for the most insane reasons.
3) You are wasting your time reading the garbage he publishes

I've engaged with Cohen over the Jerusalem UFO. I knew of the bad blood between ATS and ANW. I never approached the subject with any bias. I posted numerous responses to his facebook posts, pointing out detail that indicated the use of post processing on the videos. Rather than engage in conversation, I was hit with a torrent of abuse publicly and over private correspondence from Cohen himself. After a day or so trying to have a discussion with him and his disciples, I was banned from the site and from posting on the facebook page. I've repeatedly asked for this ban to be lifted, however it still stands.

So, I conclude that the man and his site are completely unreliable, biased and purely exist to massage his own ego and make him feel special. Seriously, Avoid AWN, Cohen and his trash stories. The majority of his posts are badly researched regurgitated hoax or explainable events and the man is incapable of applying common sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i bet many missed this presentation..a must watch...

Amazing Stuff - We are indeed living in Great Times!!

the talk covers a lot of these..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69793f29f3de.jpg[/atsimg]

than it gets too spiritual for my likings but still..

this is not fear mongering..it is the plain truth that we as a Solar System are going into an unkown part of the universe with different type of energies..of course change brings fear..but we cant let Fear keeping us away from the truth

Greetings:

I was about to S&F you for the beautiful collage (and could you please provide source for those photos - I, for one, would like to see them in their finest full size) - and then I went to the link - which wanted me to download a program into my computer.

WTF is that?

First of all, MicroSoft is known for all types of spyware and other tracking goodies in their programs.

Please explain that this is a good thing, or...?

Anyway, here are the S&F for the collage. Keep up the good work - I read your posts most places I go...

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by restlessbrainsyndrome
reply to post by Misterlondon

Why do people create hoax's....i mean if it were for some kind of attention and then to come out and say "haha i pulled one over on you!" that's one thing. but to stage something ellaborate and never come out of the woodwork to claim your ingenious idea makes no sense to me....

also...if you remember the dome of the rock visitation, many people tried to debunk that one and some had a convincing explanation, but could not explain the rest of the films....

This one is relatively new so let's keep looking and wait to see if another one pops up....it may not pop up until a later date....my sister has a decent UFO video that she filmed in february and still has not put it up...

Greetings:

Where have you been?

Never mind, I notice you've only been here a couple of weeks. Welcome to ATS.

One might suggest that you read ALL the material of which you speak - from the original OP, the closed threads, the re-opened threads, the extended threads in the various bins, and closely investigate the numerous videos and stills that actually do prove ALL the videos were tampered with and proven to be fakes - before you make a statement that might make one question your ability and sincerity to perform actual research. To aid you in this endeavor, please allow me to share one of my miniscule additions to that discussion for your edification and enjoyment.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

Should you wish to reopen that discussion after you know something you speak about, bring it... but not here.

And just what would be the reason that you and your sister have sat on this "decent UFO video" for so long? One might think that if one actually was in possession of an original video of a UFO, one might be disposed to share it...? Just saying...trolling much?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join