It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar Bill the Eye the Pyramid & the 13th element - Advert (Whole Symbolism)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting ad!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Your post is perhaps the weakest presentation I have ever seen. At least try to veil your obscure attempts at marketing....I seriously cannot believe there are people and companies that believe the way you are portraying yourself.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

I think we've all "been there, done that" with the symbolism in currency, landmarks, etc. It is a cool ad however and I love the voice they use with the music, especially the reversal of the whole ad. Thanks for the post though, it might open a few skeptical eyes toward the NWO. Maybe not.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's very interestng, but your OP is textbook plonking so edit in your analysis fast!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Who the hell put a star on this turd?
This aint four chan motherf*cker, put some effort into it or GTFO!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
Your post is perhaps the weakest presentation I have ever seen. At least try to veil your obscure attempts at marketing....I seriously cannot believe there are people and companies that believe the way you are portraying yourself.

Your not serious are you?Lol

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well, I went to youtube.com/thelight and it said that person had 233 subscribers but no videos. I don't know what you are trying to do and I am not trying to.sound like a conspiracy theorist but when i watched that video I ran outside jumped on my motorbike zoomed to the local gas station and bought a lottery ticket. Afterwards, I looked at it and had this weird feeling that the economy was getting ready to collapse right after I just won a sweet million of these worthless federal reserve notes.
edit on 4-4-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Ask yourself there big fellow. It is high time people back up their BS...so I ask you...will you back it up bub?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
if you trace the light green "background" parts of the word "One" on the bill, with a dark pen, turn the bill around and hold it up to a light, it says "Evil", and if you turn it upside down it says "Die", strange, huh? And what about the random owls that are hardly noticeable? If they were just part of the "artwork" they would be enlarged, something to think about

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dont't be so paranoid. The Klingons are not coming to get you.

top topics

join