It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says I Am A Computer Generated Pentagon Program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones cannot take it that there are still cold warriors watching for for inconsistencies.
Pentagon sock puppet trolls attack alt media

The story above appears to be an answer to posts like this. You decide who is right.

Russia Times and anyone that appears on it are not your friends!
edit on 4-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ah good ol Alex Jones, Saviour of the sheep, pee-on for the truly enlightened.

I appreciate his diligence in reporting alternative news, but to say he is a sensationalist would be an understatement.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247

I appreciate his diligence in reporting alternative news, but to say he is a sensationalist would be an understatement.

at least hes doing something...and he makes money withn that..

how many people did you wake up yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Why don't we call on him to release his tax forms this year. Alot of info on them babies!

How Much Money Does Alex Jones Control?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

I think you misunderstood me, I like Alex and listen to his show almost every day. I love him for the fact he helps wake people up everyday, but as a long time follower of his, I have noticed that he sensationalizes most of the news he covers.

And once Alex or anyone else nudges you in that path toward enlightenment, you eventually realize that even he has an agenda other than what he constantly preaches about. It's not a bad thing, he's just very business savvy, and knows how to appeal to his listeners.

I cant take credit for waking anyone up besides myself, but I have helped at least 25 people in my life realize that everything isn't what it seems.
edit on 4-4-2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I thought Alex Jones stated that HE was a computer generated pentagon program, because that's not far from the truth...

There's disinfo everywhere you look. Meditation can help with discernment.

Take everything you think you know, flip it 180, maybe even 360, and you might be close to something...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

I am desperately trying to wake you up before you hurt yourself.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76

Why don't we call on him to release his tax forms this year. Alot of info on them babies!

How Much Money Does Alex Jones Control?

Yeah it's no secret he is running a BUSINESS. I'd bet he manipulates the tax forms just as much as the next guy, but at the same time, I really don't blame him. Matter of fact, I might do the exact same thing seeing how successful it has made him.

My views on Alex Jones changed when I asked myself one very tough question: If he is such an UNWANTED threat to the establishment, why is he still around? Some say it would be too obvious if they just took him out, but that's not what I believe. I don't think TPTB have ever worried about something looking too obvious, they slap us around in our face every day and no one notices. My belief is that TPTB want/allowed him right where he is, to be able to direct the aggresion and sentiment of a newly awakened population. Theres tens of thousands of people that would follow Alex's requests blindly assuming everything he does is in good faith, just seems like TPTB had to have a hand in creating him.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I like how you're saying making money off of waking people up is a GOOD thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There are obviously a lot of children on the site because they don't know how to read the Texas Secretary of State Documents I supplied. With the little I do show is that he has been highly "funded" since his start.

Look at his house and neighborhood on Bunny Ln (near a military base) and not that shack he stood next to in an early video. Actually he NEVER lived there.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

MK Ultra has reached monstrous proportions.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
people disparage Alex Jones like he is wrong...as far as i can tell, he has been right about everything for years...maybe he doesnt talk enough about the role of the jews in controlling the worlds money, but for the most part, he has been right for a long time...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

MK Ultra has reached monstrous proportions.

NAH...........................peoples educations have reached miniscule proportions. Alex Jones is the new Orson Wells.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
people disparage Alex Jones like he is wrong...as far as i can tell, he has been right about everything for years...maybe he doesnt talk enough about the role of the jews in controlling the worlds money, but for the most part, he has been right for a long time...

According to Alex Jones we were to be hit by a terrorist nuke in 2003-2004-2005-2006-..........

as his high level source claimed.

And as for his Hollywood source that he spoke about for years..........Charlie Sheen? lol

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How would Alex exactly be "waking people up" if the whole idea is to do what he is doing, roadmapped by someone behind the curtain.

Maybe the idea is for him to "wake people up".

Anyone think about that?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

He is a sensationalist, he has an agenda. It is up the us to determine what that agenda is and if we believe it or not. We the listener, reader, etc have to take what he says and validate or invalidate it. You don't have to trust him, you can research his information for yourself and decide. So far everything I have researched that he has presented can be backed up with independent research, although it is usually not as sensational as he presents it as. This does not mean he is absolutely right, but it does show he is not just making things up.

I have a comment about your referenced post: As far as gold and silver goes, if everyone stopped using the dollar and used gold and silver it would cause the dollar to weaken. But that does not mean TPTB are wanting us to do so. They are actively devaluing the dollar all by themselves. (IE QE2, QE3 coming, and the fed bailing out everybody in the universe with funny money). If no one bought gold or silver the dollar will still be weakened and eventually collapse if this monetary policy is continued. So the prudent thing is to take a position in commodities that protect your wealth before TPTB inflate it away. Gold and silver are really the only options out there to the common person other than things like seeds, fire arms, ammunition etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenceOfSilence

A.J. in my eyes is a True American Patriot , that is what I preceive him to be according to his Message . To me , his MESSAGE is ALL that MATTERS . He Exposes those who do not Care if they are Exposed . It is All there for us to see, he just Points it Out..........Do your Own Research to see if he is Telling you the Facts . It's that Simple ....

edit on 4-4-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
"paid minions" "Government robot trolls"

Jones is a trip.
Wonder what happened to J. Burmas.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76

According to Alex Jones we were to be hit by a terrorist nuke in 2003-2004-2005-2006-..........

as his high level source claimed.

2007, but some fool airman had to go and call the press and tell them the US Air Force had just lost a nuke en route from Minot SD to Barkdsale AFB. I wonder where that puppy was bound for anyway?
Even the globalists have to change their plans from time to time.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

role of the jews in controlling the worlds money,

A few very wealthy bad people (who say they are or are Jews) have a role in controlling the world's money. But there are millions of Jews (men. women and children) who do not have anything to do with controlling the worlds money. Why attribute this act to an entire race?

edit on 5-4-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join