It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oriental Jesus???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I know there is an existing thread on this but it mainly talks about an author trying to exhume 'his' body.
My thread will be discussing the conspiracy that Jesus also known as Isa in Islam, Actually traveled to Asia where he was known as Issa and was later buried in Kashmir.

Jesus' teenage years are missing. So are his twenty something years. In fact, there is absolutely no word in the Bible or any other text from the middle east of his whereabouts until the age thirty. There are documents in Tibet however and travelers have seen them. It's that simple. Yes, Jesus is the only begotten son of God but he is not the only son or daughter of God. The Bible used to say that until it was changed to "children of God." There is a path of mastery that needs to be walked. Jesus walked it. Did he ever! His training and mission took him to Persia, India and Tibet

Source

It all started when Hazrat Ghulam Ahmad announced to the world in 1890 that Jesus did not die on the cross. He furthered his claims by writing a book 'Izalah Auham' in which he exhaustively quoted from both the Bible and the Quran. According to his story Christ escaped the crucifixion and set out secretly in search of the lost tribes of Israel. He then died at the age of 125 years and was buried in Srinagar.

History bears evidence that in 721 BC, Sargaon II captured the kingdom of Israel and all the Jewish immigrants were forced into exile. Most of these tribes went into Afghanistan, Iran and India, This lead supposedly lead Jesus there in order for him to fulfill his "Divine Mission" (Matthew 15:24):

"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

In 1899, Khalifa Noor al-Din of Jalalpur Jatan (Gujrat District) pointed out that there existed in Srinagar a tomb of a prophet "Yus Asaf or Isa Sahib". Khalifa stayed in Srinagar for four months where he collected 'evidence' and procured 566 signatures to the fact that this was indeed the tomb of Jesus.

All these 'facts' along with historical, Linguistic, Ethnic, Cultural evidence and a map that shows the route taken by Jesus whilst traveling to India are published in Masih Hindustan Main by Hazrat Ghulam Ahmad (1899).

Pdf download with lots of references

I found this a very bizarre but fascinating read and I look forward input from more 'enlightened' members.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I like your post

have you seen the movie "The Man From Earth"? I loved it and your post info clicked my brain right to that movie's story. So eerie how it sounds, would be so freakin cool if that is how things really are going down..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Barely any historical evidence of Jesus is gone except if you can go ahead and believe that the New Testament is considered historical evidence. I also heard from some sources that the Jews omitted the name Jesus in their books and any documents. His child years maybe he was travelling throughout Africa, and maybe in his twenties he traveled throughout Asia. The name does seem to have relevance though:

Yeshua - Isa - Issa - Isaputra

Good find OP, S+F
edit on 4-4-2011 by mr10k because: added a name

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I'm afraid I've never watched or even heard of it. I'll look for the trailer......

Read the plot on wiki going to see this when I have the time. Cheers. By the way watch the sunset express when you got time. Weird I tell ya! .

edit on 4-4-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I read the plot. Sounds like a very interesting movie. Kinda makes Hancock's bull-crap past-life plot look like...well, bull-crap

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's one of my favourite movies. I've just watched it again a few days ago.
Amazing script and idea.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Last Moments of Jesus in Egypt

"After these events passed, Master Jesus left the pyramids; thus, riding a camel, he went towards the sacred land of Hindustan and Eastern Tibet, where he entered into the schools of mysteries.

"In India and Tibet, Master Jesus made great prophecies, and it was there, on the snowy summits of Tibet, where the Master entered a great temple of mysteries, where a great council of Masters was held.

"Indeed, Jesus became a true hierophant of the great mysteries."

edit on 4-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I have a thread on this subject but its not a good one, it died quickly because there was no links and it was waaaay too long

Great topic though, i'll be watching this one

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Samael Aun Weor:

"In the Monastery of Hemis (in Leh, Kashmir [Editor: actually Ladakh], adjacent with Tibet), exists an ancient text which to the letter says:

"When Jesus left home, in his country, first he went to Egypt, and there he studied the antique Osidiana-Maya religion. From Egypt, he traveled to India, and in many cities, including Benares and Lahore, studying the teachings of Gautama Buddha. Later he entered a Himalayan Monastery, where he studied directly Mayan and its Cosmic Sciences. At the end of 12 years, he achieved Mastery..."

"In Palestine, Jesus (the great Kabir of Galilee) was an active member of the Essene sect, who had a Gnostic Monastery on the banks of the Dead Sea. The Great Kabir Jesus reached the grades of Perfect Master and Great Elect, working in the "fiery forge of Vulcan." Self-realization is not possible without the practice of Sahaja Maithuna, Sexual Yoga."

edit on 5-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

new topics

top topics

join