It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ to charge 9/11 "Co-Conspirators" in Military Tribunal instead of Civilian Court!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just when you thought the cover-up and OCT couldn't get anymore obvious and ridiculous...

Gee, I can't imagine why the Perps, err I mean US Government and Military elites would make this sudden and drastic CHANGE!

Of course there's just so much overwhelming evidence (cough) implicating these SCAPEGOATS, err I mean conspirators in orchestrating 9/11

K Mohammed
Bin'attash
binalshibuh
aziz
al-hawsawi

Never saw this coming... I mean, who'd a thunk it?

townhall.com...

edit on 4-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: link

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Well the smoking gun was the passport of one of the hi-jackers found on a street not far from the Twin Towers.

That would have linked all these scape, sorry terrorist suspects.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You had my hopes up for a moment there, though Bush and the others where looking at hard time or a firing squad for a moment there. So instead this lie is still going on, it is a sad messy state of affairs. Not surprising when you have people who try are release the truth treated like terrorists. With this corruption so afraid of reality it is living in a perpetual state of fear, I would rather be dead than be them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Can somebody enlighten me on what it means, that the trial has been moved from a civillian court to a military court?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The whole thing is just a stooge. The defendants have a lot less rights and ability to question what is presented to them. The is a lot less transparency to the whole process. This is so they can get a conviction and pretend they are doing a good job. If it went to a civil trial they would likely be found innocent and justice would prevail.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Well, apart from the fact that KSM has stated his intention of declaring guilty.

Can't wait to see how posters are going to handwave away the fact, that KSM admitted his involvement a full year before his capture

In any case, it's hardly a surprise. They wanted to try him in New York City, but the local politicians bitching and whining put a stop to that. Very few other places they could have tried him without encountering the same amount of stonewalling, since the right wingers are paranoid that a Democratic president will actually be able to get a conviction, something their boy Bush failed to do.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Can somebody enlighten me on what it means, that the trial has been moved from a civillian court to a military court?

Not much really. The evidence gathered by military has different standards than civillian court.

The rules of evidence are much more stringent in military courts.

If the evidence was gathered by military, it is best to go with a military court. If the evidence was gathered by civillians, it is best to go with a civillian court.

It's not much different either way.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So, are any of the 9/11 Truth movement members, or posters here, going to contact KSM's attorneys with your evidence that could set a man free?

If yes, great. If not, why not?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Gie it a rest why dont you?
Everone just wants the truth, and to see justice done.
For my money id say the goverment was involved in some sort of facilitation.
Opportunities for getting dead to rights evidence have been missed and ignored from day one.
The so called commision hand picked the evidence ot allowed, and did not hear anything contrary to the Origona conspiracy theory which the gov boys had so conveniently ready.
The USA is not your country any more, its belongs to the PNAC et al.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Regardless of the Truth Movement or not if the verdict is still based on being "beyond a reasonable doubt" the case should be thrown out on that premise alone. There is massive doubt surrounding everything to do with 9/11 regardless of what side of the debate you are on.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343
So, are any of the 9/11 Truth movement members, or posters here, going to contact KSM's attorneys with your evidence that could set a man free?

So you dont see a problem with confessions obtained through waterboarding?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Will a military tribunal be open to the public? Will all the evidence be allowed to be reported on? Or is it all done behind closed doors?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

He confessed in an interview with Yosri Fouda prior to his capture.

And I do have a problem with waterboarding.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
reply to post by FDNY343

Gie it a rest why dont you?
Everone just wants the truth, and to see justice done.
For my money id say the goverment was involved in some sort of facilitation.
Opportunities for getting dead to rights evidence have been missed and ignored from day one.
The so called commision hand picked the evidence ot allowed, and did not hear anything contrary to the Origona conspiracy theory which the gov boys had so conveniently ready.
The USA is not your country any more, its belongs to the PNAC et al.

So, is that a no?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by FDNY343

Regardless of the Truth Movement or not if the verdict is still based on being "beyond a reasonable doubt" the case should be thrown out on that premise alone. There is massive doubt surrounding everything to do with 9/11 regardless of what side of the debate you are on.

So, have you forwarded your information that proves KSM is innocent?

Yes or no.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Where did I say that? I see you are ASSUMING something.

Maybe you should rephrase your question.

It should look like this.

"Do you see a problem with confessions obtained through waterboarding?"

Then, the answer would be no, because it is a false dillema. He confessed even prior to being waterboarded.

As an asside, I have no problem with waterboarding. None whatsoever.

Feel free to attack me all you want now. But, feel free to do it in a different thread, as it is OT here.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

I'm sure you would admit masterminding 9/11 if you were put through waterboarding.

Better still let's put Cheney under waterboarding treatment, he wouldn't last 2 minutes before he starts revealing all.

By the way you didn't answer the questions regarding the military tribunal.
edit on 4/4/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: To stay OT

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Will a military tribunal be open to the public? Will all the evidence be allowed to be reported on? Or is it all done behind closed doors?

I don't know honestly. I am sure that some parts of it will remain classified, as we saw with the Muissoui (sp?) trial. Some of the information is redacted to protect agents working undercover in the Bin Laden Unit and elsewhere.

But, I honestly do not know.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I don't know honestly. I am sure that some parts of it will remain classified, as we saw with the Muissoui (sp?) trial. Some of the information is redacted to protect agents working undercover in the Bin Laden Unit and elsewhere.

But, I honestly do not know.

Thanks for replying, I did mention in my above post that you hadn't so apologies for that.

They have agents in Bin Laden's unit? Yet they don't know where he is? Some agents they are.

If it is behind closed doors, then this does stick in the throat a bit, to be fair.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So will the evidence and trial be open to the public?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join