It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel trying to wash away its bloody hands by burying evidence that Gaza war was illegal.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Basically in a high profile UN investigation,Richard Goldstone, gathered strong evidence that Israel's war on Gaza was illegal and that they specially targeted civilians with chemical weapons.

This was Goldstone's stance about his views on Israel in the Gaza War back in 2009: news.bbc.co.uk...

UN investigator Richard Goldstone has defended his damning report on Israel's conduct in during its operation Gaza.

And this was Goldstone's stance on the 2nd of April, 2011: www.bbc.co.uk...

Israel has called on the UN to cancel a report that said it possibly committed war crimes during its 2008-2009 military offensive in Gaza. The report's author, South African judge Richard Goldstone, said on Friday that new accounts indicated Israel had not deliberately targeted civilians. He said that if he had known what he knew now, "the Goldstone Report would have been a different document". Israel's prime minister said the remark meant the report "should be buried".

This clearly goes to show Goldstone has either been bribed or threatened. I wonder why Israel is SO desperate to bury the evidence?

Israel will no doubt get away with this since they and the USA pretty much influence everything in the UN.

Lovely justice system we have folks...
edit on 4-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/9/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Israel can NEVER wipe the blood of innocents off its hand.
NEVER.

S&F.

edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You can tell when Gaza has been attacked.
Clorox stock goes up.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is not surprising at all. Israel is constantly trying to fool the world and improve their already tarnished image. Goldstone made it very clear what his final conclusion was in his report. He most certainly was bribed or threatened. The sad thing is that the sheeple will believe this outright lie being told by the Israelis.

Keep fooling the fools Israel, those are the only people who believe your lies.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The only defence they can come up with is that any enemy of Israel is either racist or anti semetic. Pffftt...how long can people believe this crap? It really is a cheap excuse for initiating mass genocide of a country who obviously doesn't even have the arms to "destroy" Israel.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Everyone knows they fired while the red cross were evacuating civilians, everyone knows that they were bombing buildings in which civilians were holed up in, everyone knew they were using white phosphorus not as a smoke screen but to wreak as much havoc as they could in a short amount of time.

Will something be done about all this? No it won't.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
READ very carefully what Goldstone said:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Sup guys, this is my SECOND POST as my first one GOT DELETED for some reason.

Probably because of all caps in the title.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Oh...lol

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Actually, if you check your u2u's, you will see this exact topic was already posted. So your previous thread was removed.

In the case of an all caps title, we will simply edit it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

The only defence they can come up with is that any enemy of Israel is either racist or anti semetic. Pffftt...how long can people believe this crap? It really is a cheap excuse for initiating mass genocide of a country who obviously doesn't even have the arms to "destroy" Israel.

I dislike what israel is doing, and i am NOT a racist. Nore can i be called one if i point out the truth.
I will NOT be silenced by anyone. NO ONE. I do not care if i am labled a rasist name by a jew. As i am NOT.
To me a spade is a spade, to me an arse is an arse, and a wrong is a wrong.

Apparently, the world has to feel guilty about WW2 still, it seems that, that is their excuse for the jewish to violate the world.
We need to tell them enough is enough.
Stop this slaughter, Stop this madness.
edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: they made me change it, You know who, we were just talking about them. be careful

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Goldstone was very passionate about his original conclusion to the report. It seems anyone who speaks out against the Zionists later retracts their comments. They got to Oliver stone too after he let his true opinions of the Zionist regime be heard. Helen Thomas is the only one who couldn't be manipulated. I applaud her for sticking to her guns.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Rather than point fingers at Israel......

start pointing fingers at your own nation and what it's embroiled in TODAY, not just in foreign matters but also what your Govt is doing to it's own citizens that you all just sit back and doing nothing about because it's in the "too hard basket" to deal with so you find an escape and look elsewhere to blame your own short comings.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This is not surprising at all. Israel is constantly trying to fool the world and improve their already tarnished image.

Very true.

Adding to that, as I've said in earlier threads, Dutch politics has been invaded by pro-Israel parties, the worst one is "PVV" (party of freedom and security - a LOL is in order). Anyways, to the point; As Israel tries to bury the Goldstone report, OUT OF NOWHERE, the European branch of this anti-Islam political party(PVV) wants the Goldstone report buried. source(dutch link)

As with any "political coincidence" regarding Israel, the European branch puppet of the PVV bases his argument on the very same thing as Israel; "Goldstone saying that if he knew then what he knows now, the report would be different."

So, I wonder how long it will take the Dutch to realize the Netherlands is being infiltrated on most levels.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Great point, I can relate to this as well... here in Canada when Israel wants their side of the story to be heard, the Canadian media and officials from most political parties will sympathize for the Israeli predicament. The one that really got me was when our government was defending the actions of Israeli commandos attacking that Turkish ship in international waters. That is just one of they many examples though, luckily enough citizens are waking up as of late and they are able to filter out all the bull crap and make their own decisions. Sadly not still too many people aren't capable of separating reality from the lies we are told.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is another post on this subject. I understood that Mr Netanyahu refused to cooperate with the Goldstone Enquiry and once he found it had reached a conclusion he didn't like, one wonders if he sent.. a little bunny from Mossad to visit Mr Goldstone whom immediately changed his mind and saw it Netanyahu's way.

The crux of the matter was, I think that Goldstone did not get the message that only military targets were shot at. until the nice little bunny made it crystal clear to Goldstone the error of his ways. Having witnessed those attacks from the safety of my tv the only thing I would say is - Mr Goldstone how could you change your mind when....

Mr Netanyahu:

only aimed at military targets in a densely populated area which had a large number of children in it. hence the high number of injuries and deaths

authorised illegal weapons such as phosphorus bombs to be fired into that area.

(NB) You would have recommended in your report Sadam Hussein for murderous illegal acts . Why are you not calling for a Weapons Inspector to check Mr Netanyahu's weaponry to ensure its legally held under International Law..

Israeli intelligence was given the cooordinates of the UN Compound in order that it would respect that neutral compound. Someone high up ordered the use of those coordinates to ensure a direct hit - especially suspicious and effective had Mr Netanyahu desired to get the UN to leave Gaza.

I don't understand you Mr Goldstone and I vehemently disagree with anyone who claims that particular Government does not have blood on their hands and should face the Hague.

Netanyahu knows he has tarnished Israel's reputation abroad very badly and that criticism of him is not going away, in fact its brought up at every opportunity. He also knows that a lot of Jewish People work to try to help the Palestinians. which is probably why he was not especially forthcoming in telling the Jewish people what he was doing in Gaza.

He has made the Palestinian situation far worse now and must be aware that his electorate knows his policies have failed and his presence in the Government will be a hinderance to peace and prosperity affecting the safety, peace and prosperity for all the people who live ther.

Sooner or later someone will tap him on the shoulder and arrest him for trial at the Hague. Zionist or not he is too high profile and I doubt when it happens his Zionist buddies will want to be associated with him preferring their place behind the shades. I am not Pro Palestian but I know you can never take fairness out of politics without paying a price. The people on both sides have, which leaves those responsible in the Government to face up to their responsibility.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by meathed

Rather than point fingers at Israel......

start pointing fingers at your own nation and what it's embroiled in TODAY, not just in foreign matters but also what your Govt is doing to it's own citizens that you all just sit back and doing nothing about because it's in the "too hard basket" to deal with so you find an escape and look elsewhere to blame your own short comings.

This thread is about ISRAEL. So i WILL point my finger at them.
Thanks but i do not need you to try to blame me or my country for ISRAELS crimes.
Our country has not sinned as much as ISRAEL.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join