It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sensing animals before they appear, does this happen to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
same here kinda but iv sensed people and time,its kinda weird

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
for me I can sense things like police helicopters and people walking on my street or cop cars when i'm driving.
i'll usually get an indication like a feeling that it's around or that I should stop for a moment then I hear it after.
but with animals it's more hearing and sight. I never get any feeling prior.

i've come to the conclusion it's only things that can take your life or that can pose a danger that gives you this awareness. I relate cops and danger because one time they got a false call from 911 and accused me of having a gun in my car, so they created a roadblock and arrested me harshly as though I was a criminal with their guns pointed at me with the intent to kill if I gave them a reason. I don't necessarily fear weapons, but the people behind them, so I usually maintain a constant awareness of any weapon or person within my vicinity.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
All the cats that came into my life, entered my dreams --first!--
One time, I put my kits in boarding, kinda long term, while I overhauled my long neglected abode. When I laid down at night and began to sleep, I heard them meowing, crying for me and home. I sat up and had to put myself into a mental state to really try and block that. If I gave into it, I'd become useless and weepy, defeating my purpose.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ladymerelda

its not due to anything psychic, well i guess it is in a sense.

its all instinct. its the same reason why we have better peripheral vision when its extremely dark compared to our focused vision in the dark. in low light conditions have you noticed you can see things out of the corner of your eye but when you look to focus on it, it seems to get even darker and seems to disappear in the black?

its to keep us alive when it was survival of the fittest.

edit on 9-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

then perhaps it would be safe to say the people who have these senses are better at survival?

that would be a nice association.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

awww. they do say people & their pets have a very close bond.

I have only ever heard of people having visions of their future children!

so neat you had dreams of your cats!

I bet your kitties missed you a lot & couldnt wait to get back home to you!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

sorry to hear you were subjected to that. personally I get nervous around cops. even when I know im not doing anything wrong. I just hear so many bad stories (like yours) and I do not want to be a part of that. I have no respect for anyone on a power trip.

I think your conclusion would tie into the sense that another poster noted, its an instinct.

most people I have spoke to about this, do not have these senses/instincts/abilities.

could it even be a genetic trait linked to ancestry? I wonder.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladymerelda

sorry to hear you were subjected to that. personally I get nervous around cops. even when I know im not doing anything wrong. I just hear so many bad stories (like yours) and I do not want to be a part of that. I have no respect for anyone on a power trip.

I think your conclusion would tie into the sense that another poster noted, its an instinct.

most people I have spoke to about this, do not have these senses/instincts/abilities.

could it even be a genetic trait linked to ancestry? I wonder.

it very well could be instinct, and perhaps even some sort of natural instinct where we can remember certain things such as the feeling we had right before said event happened, or smell, anything subconscious.
take a white blood cell for example, they learn the viruses as they enter your body and remember what to do for the next time they enter your body. I imagine some sort of mechinism working the same way for the mind.

and don't worry, not all cops are bad, I realized this later on but to have that feeling of helplessness just left me with a sense of urgency in that they had the possbility to take my life, all in their sole discretion without my consent to say anything about or defend myself in anyway. They had the cuffs on me as tight as they went, and had me sitting in the back of the squad car being publicly humilated for all to see. I didn't deserve it in the slightest but I forgave them, but will not forget.

a little about my ancestors, I come from a bloodline of vikings who settled in Normandy and held a seat on a council in Rouen. (we have a scroll for proof
) also my grandpa was a Sgt maj in world war 2 and korea and was apparently one of the most badass people on the battlefield (my grandma told me he'd survived 6 helicopter crashes, been shot 4 times and survived just under 2 days in a pit with his dead platoon in korea and was the only survivor)
which leads me to believe it's ultimately been passed down, some kind of instinct, or mentality that we either receive from someone in our line or learn ourselves and remember due to some kind of genetic reaction
edit on 9-4-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

wow. your ancestry is very cool. and its incredible you have a scroll. I dont think ive ever heard of anything like that!
I don't know to much about my ancestry. I'm sort of a mutt, but I do have a lot of Native American ancestry, So i thought perhaps that could have something to do with it!

I know not all cops are bad. I did meet a nice one once had to pay a $5 ticket and he let me hang out in the air conditioned part of the office instead of outside. =)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join