It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan to Release 15.000 T of Radioactive Water intoo the Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Tarifa37

Again an amazing video..... it's looks like a CGI clip but I'm guessing that's the real footage....

It makes you wonder, back in the days of nuclear testing that it was all just about bravdo, who's got the biggest 'bomb' yada yada........... it's a little like today in keeping up with the neighbours.......... when they get a new car, we get a new car............. human behaviour is very weird and completly misplaced sometimes.........

Staggering, the amount of power in that explosion.........if only we, as a species / race could work together as oppossed to competing all the time.......

regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Terrifyingly real, I have had a nightmare about the shock wave that races across the ground. I dreamt that I see the blast from a distance and am completely terrified as I see a wall of shock wave energy obliterating everything in its path knowing its going to vaporise me. Woke me up in a cold sweat with an almighty jolt. Had that dream once about six months ago
edit on 4-4-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoping4Wisdom

If they didn't have an answer for that they should not have built the damn thing in the first place.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Terrifyingly real, I have had a nightmare about the shock wave that races across the ground. I dreamt that I see the blast from a distance and am completely terrified as I see a wall of shock wave energy obliterating everything in its path knowing its going to vaporise me. Woke me up in a cold sweat with an almighty jolt. Had that dream once about six months ago
edit on 4-4-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

Where do you live? I'll be sure to avoid it

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bladdersweat
i think people like to forget how much radioactivity already has been released in the pacific ocean, think bikini atoll.

As part of the Pacific Proving Grounds it was the site of more than 20 nuclear weapons tests between 1946 and 1958.

* The amount of nuclear material is dramatically different (between reactors and bombs).For example, Fat Man Bomb had somewhere around 15 lbs. of plutonium. A large power reactor typically contains >200,000 lbs. of uranium or plutonium.

And that is just the 'active' rods. Fukushima also has been storing fuel rods for 40 years.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
The tokyo Electric Power company, which controlls the nuclear plant at Fukushima, plans to release 15.000 tones of radioactive waste intoo the sea. as thay have no place too store the radioactive water 100 times higher then the permited ammount!!!

danas.net.hr...
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: no text

I personaly do NOT bealive the Tokyo Power Company, so I think when thay say 100 times, its actualy 1000 times.
Just a thought.
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

This time next year we'll have reports of Godzilla attacking Tokyo! Or maybe Mothra.

2nd line

top topics

<< 1   >>

join