It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich on Freedom Watch to Target the FED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

What an amazing video and it truly shows that all hope is not lost in common sense America, a Liberal Democrat (Dennis Kucinich) and a Libertarian Republican (Ron Paul) appearing together on television on FOX Business channel not to argue or debate but to present their mutually agreed upon viewpoints to the general public.

They covered such topics as the War in Libya to the Federal Reserve, both of these men have very opposing ideas on domestic issues but generally on foreign policy and the Fed, issues most politicians refuse to adequately discuss, they appear to have very common ground.

Maybe this is an attempt at building a coalition of sorts?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
if I were ridiculously rich, I'd be Ron Paul's sole investor. ha.
I believe in this guy.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am nobody. You will never hear my name. But I have more "stroke" than these two put together.

Don't believe it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I still would vote for a Paul/Kucinich Presidential ticket. I believe that these two guys could really draw a balance between the ideals of both parties, if they were taken more seriously. These two want to solve problems, while other politicians want to make problems. The answer isn't cutting of social security, taking unemployment, or stopping welfare. The answer is returning sound money to the people so that they can get off welfare, not draw unemployment immediately, and create their own social security nest egg for retirement. Welfare, unemployment, and social security are all quick fixes for the rich and greedy influences on the average persons life. A necessary evil to keep the corruption going. I say level the playing field and we can talk about reducing social programs over time.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
I am nobody. You will never hear my name. But I have more "stroke" than these two put together.

Don't believe it.

You're right, I don't believe it..

Ron Paul is down to earth and doesn't talk BS like the rest..
You may not like all of his views but then it's impossible to please everyone..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I believe in him as well, but would him getting a presidential office solve all our problems? I think not. We'd still have the elite to deal with...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm weary of Kucinich just because of his will being bended to vote for the health insurance bailout (I think it's officially known as healthcare reform) but I honestly wonder if he was heavily coerced, even threatened.

Besides that one instance, Kucinich in my eyes is one of the few other honest politicians in DC. Paul, of both sorts, included.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
you would have to force me to drink a semi full of alcohol before i would vote for either one of those guys cause thats they only way i'd ever do it

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
I'm weary of Kucinich just because of his will being bended to vote for the health insurance bailout (I think it's officially known as healthcare reform) but I honestly wonder if he was heavily coerced, even threatened.

Besides that one instance, Kucinich in my eyes is one of the few other honest politicians in DC. Paul, of both sorts, included.

Check this out.

new topics

top topics

join