It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dragon, the Beasts, the "666" and the Seven Hills revealed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The rocker and poet Jim Morrison wrote in his book The Lords and the New Creatures that "Caligula wished that all his subjects should have one neck, that he might sever it at one stroke. Television is this transforming medium." [I'm not sure that's an exact quote - haven't had the book in years.]

The www even more so...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
The main problem I have is that I believe the United States of America is the Greatest Country to exist in the history of man kind as far as Good will to their fellow man. Man from day one and countries as a whole have always been about material things and power. This is because man kind is wretched by design. I'm not saying we along with every other country don't have moments we are not proud of. Our system is not perfect because man is not perfect. There will always be abuses and evil until Judgement day. However there has never been another country that has given more so other people may live in peace. If you disagree look it up because it's a historical fact. We don't occupy countries like every other nation does when they win a war. Nor do we rob it of it's resources. In fact we stabilize it rebuild it and then leave.

Sorry pal but you are soooo deluded if you seriously believe that. America and Britain keep poking their noses where they don't belong and unfortunately it sounds like you have been indoctinated by the schools,media and government of the US into believeing that bullsh=t.IMO

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
as far as the net goes, though admit the laughs I get from reading comments or posts is very addictive, think information/knowledge and/or communication is very important

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever.

the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience? For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?
edit on 6-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

I agree. I think one huge problem we face when trying to translate the occult into an explanation that fits our physical reality model is that we're talking apples and oranges. I think we somehow understand this only at a very basic level, and it's our lack of being able to see the small, medium and bigger picture (at the same time), and seeing how everything relates somehow sometimes, that it is difficult to understand how one verse of the Bible can apply to different situations (not by pure coincidence) but by intelligent providence.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Ask yourself whenever you come across an action or object: Does this action (which isn't a necessity) or object (which you can do away with) bring me closer to the Supreme Being or does this feed my ego? Does this action or object help me become a more spiritual being or does it feed my ego? If the answer is "no", then chances are that if it doesn't bring you closer to the Supreme Being, it will probably you take you further. If it doesn't make you a more spiritual being, it will probably make you a more material one, or will just feed your ego.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beyondsense

That is true. But we must remember what we as "believers" are up against in this world. We among a world of systems that is doing everything- be it openly or secretly-to abolish the truth we believe in and love so much. You can see it's stamp or insignia on most everything these day's. I used to feel the only way to escape it is just to leave the world, but I don't feel that way anymore. God has given us the Prophecies that it would come to this and perhaps far worse than this and He gave all the abilities to overcome it all.

We must realize that the beasts, the harlot, the heads and crowns all have one commonality and that is to turn us from believing in God, so to repeat somewhat what i suggested before, it's anything that makes you "wonder" after "it" whilst turning away from the truth that was established in you afore time. Can it be the computer? Yes indeed, spot on, you nailed a very big piece of the enemies tool which is the internet. So I suppose it is how we use it, for good or for evil, do we read things that cast doubt into our hearts, or do we discern

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The beasts referred to are Astrological in nature - Lion = Leo etc
The four horsemen are references to planets - White horseman = Venus Black horsemen = Saturn etc.
It ALL goes back to Astral theology IMO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join