It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet?? 2011 March!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I can't help it if people keep filming these things.I can only show people!So before you start complaining about "what is it with all the ufo videos" maybe you should be asking yourself..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 2/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In the first clip. Note that the audio is continuous and with out a glitch even though the camera cuts.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Very soon humans will be forced to believe what the eye shows them.
ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
pretty sure its not photo shopped. lights like these have been popping up everywhere it seems like lately. The close ups of the stationary craft are pretty impressive. Some of the best footage ive seen in a while. Who knows, maybe this whole UFO thing might be starting to come to a head.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a compilation of numerous 'UFO clips'...

A dead give away is the continuous audio as stated by PaidDisInfo.

The solid looking objects appear to be 'strung' across, on a line, whatever they are.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm hoping for an alien invasion!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

and i am agreed with you. could be a coincidence, but idk. i do like the red clow on one of them, that was original. havnt seen that in videos like these, but makes it more real by no means. hell people should be staring, idc if your wife is in labor, thats a sight you would stop to see. nobody even talking about it on the ground it seems, let alone filmed looking at it. thats a big one nowadays. if ppl on the street dont see it, the camera probably wont either

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Looks like CGI to me.

Seems like yet another "spectacular" UFO video with wiggly camara syndrom.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This was posted on You Tube about 4 years ago. Proven fake. Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
CGI and edited. See the above posts about the continuous audio narrative.

0/10 for this one.

Could members apply a little critical thinking before spamming these hoax videos on ATS?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I meant to post the link. Look at the date.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Exactly. We need to close these topics quick, or at least hit them with [HOAX] tags early on...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

This was posted on You Tube about 4 years ago. Proven fake. Nothing to see here.

This is true , it was a stunt pulled off by a British comedian for publicity .It was not cgi .It was the reflection in a window of several ceiling lights in a row from inside a major shopping center .
edit on 2-4-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Truth is stranger than fiction!
I saw a video on here the other day that every one said was a hoax and I would have too if I had not see it with my own eyes a while befor in a similar location so some things arnt as easy to debunk as you might think

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yeah you're right,it is 4 years old.Sorry I didn't know.

Does that make it a hoax?

Can I erase this thread?

top topics

join