It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Prince William the NWO's choosen one? The Anti-Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It also says that the man would be of Assyrian decent Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders. Prince William is a direct descendant of Vlad the Impaler among other people www.redicecreations.com...
Vlad was well known for his Assyrian practice of talah 'al ha-'es www.greeleynet.com...
Allot of people don't realize that much of our culture is derived from the Assyro-Babylonian religion Ashurism en.wikipedia.org... such as Ishtar which is Easter. We even make movies about it like the exorcist with this guy Pazuzu
this is just one of the things that he fits in and if he didn't would automatically disqualify him .
edit on 9-4-2011 by peacefull observer because: bad link

edit on 9-4-2011 by peacefull observer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2011 by peacefull observer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacefull observer

i have been researching him for about 5 years . With out a doubt he will become the most powerful man that has ever lived, If there ever was a canidate its him I have other reasons to believe its him but dont have the time to explain right now. here is a good place to start reading this website is good but there other things to learn about the predicted person.GRAIL CODE

Good on yah peaceful, you beat me to it...

PW seems a likely candidate for the anti-christ. Since the Devil is known as the Master of all lies and deception.
, the anti-christ thus will mimic Christ in every way possible so that, even the elites (christians) will be deceived.

Matthew 24:23, 26, 28 Remember ye not, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that Antichrist might be revealed in his time. For the Mystery of Iniquity [the Antichrist Plan] already doth work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way and then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: Even him [Antichrist], whose coming is thru the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying [supernatural] wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they [the world] received not the love of the Truth [Christ], that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the Truth, but had their great pleasure in unrighteousness.

Grail code
Author: Clinton Ortis

edit on 9-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

And who will be more loved than Lady Diana's Son . But Most people don't know he is presently the next official King of England and presently a shadow King (whatever that means) Maybe on the job training. Charles cant become King because of his affair with Camilla and it being a cardinal sin and Kingship is bestowed by the Church of England it disqualifies him. Lets not forget they live in the most northern city from the supposedly dead Roman Empire but also they were directly related to the Vatican 1 and 2 also known as the Jesuits and the ROMAN catholic church. The Roman Empire never died it split in 2 like a company might do keep its assets safe. That false prophet I believe to be the church . The second is William ARTHUR . Who by the way had his skull crushed as a child and survived. I could go on and on. Like I said people need to start doing they're homework. With the way the world is people are going to start looking for a savior . As the saying goes be careful what you wish for,you just might get it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by peacefull observer

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
I wish people would realize that that bible was not just talking about a spiritual boogyman.They were trying to convey this stuff is very real and all true. Not just as a tool which some corrupt organizations have done in the past i.e. the false prophet. But they were talking about real evil that you can see , hear, and soon feel.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

one thing though jesus' name in aramaic is Yeshua

Thanks for clarifying what is written on the plaque.

A little further clarification on Nero. Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus was his birth name and he later was adopted and took the name Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus Germanicus. Later when he became emperor he took the name Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus.

The downsized Latin name Nero Caesar had to be changed to its Greek form and then transliterated letter for letter into Aramaic in order to calculate the name. His name was not translated but rather transliterated as has been done for a looooong time, even throughout Christianity. To translate Nero Caesar into Aramaic or Hebrew one would have to include yodh.

However the Latin name IESVS in order to transliterate it into Hebrew/Aramaic, as you have clarified, one would only have to incorporate the added S at the end in order to fully transliterate it letter for letter. It should not be a surprise that the antichrist, which his spirit began over 2000 years ago, would use the name the Messiah once used. He even said "many will come in my name". So IESVS does transliterate letter for letter into Hebrew and total 616.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Riley Family

one thing though jesus' name in aramaic is Yeshua

Thanks for clarifying what is written on the plaque.

A little further clarification on Nero. Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus was his birth name and he later was adopted and took the name Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus Germanicus. Later when he became emperor he took the name Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus.

The downsized Latin name Nero Caesar had to be changed to its Greek form and then transliterated letter for letter into Aramaic in order to calculate the name. His name was not translated but rather transliterated as has been done for a looooong time, even throughout Christianity. To translate Nero Caesar into Aramaic or Hebrew one would have to include yodh.

However the Latin name IESVS in order to transliterate it into Hebrew/Aramaic, as you have clarified, one would only have to incorporate the added S at the end in order to fully transliterate it letter for letter. It should not be a surprise that the antichrist, which his spirit began over 2000 years ago, would use the name the Messiah once used. He even said "many will come in my name". So IESVS does transliterate letter for letter into Hebrew and total 616.

Your Welcome,
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The spirit of the Anti christ is a lot older than 2000 years

edit on 10-4-2011 by peacefull observer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I just want to add one more thing for the night. Messianic Jews believe in a messiah they just don't believe its Jesus . The Messiah that would come would because of prophecy be from the bloodline of Judah. Otherwise a Jew himself . He would have to be believable to them also otherwise he wouldn't fit the criteria. So the Jews wouldn't be looking towards a roman emperor or especially Hitler definitely. PRINCE WILLIAM WEDDING

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Your Welcome,
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The spirit of the Anti christ is a lot older than 2000 years

Of course it is thank you again for clarifying. And of course the Christian Jesus is considered to be Jewish, you would wonder why Christians throughout history have persecuted them so much.

Revelation 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

What they are referring to as the beast that was is Nehushtan. The Lord himself said "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up". I am sure you understand the correlation between the snakes who bit the people and the Pharisees who John the Baptist and the Lord referred to also as snakes/brood of vipers and that the people needed to look at the serpent on a pole (ever wondered about that one?) to be saved. You also probably realize the people began to burn incense to it and it was destroyed as King Hezekiah prophecied in his actions concerning the coming of the Lord. And it is also why the Lord himself prophesied about the antichrist when he was not only crucified but also when he said "Lord, Lord why have you forsaken me" (His father never would have, nor did, forsake him but as stated in psalms 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.)

Who was the Jesus that was released to the people at their request? The known criminal Jesus Barabbas. That is why it is said "there is a way that seems right to a man but in the end it leads to death" and "make sure the light that is in you isn't darkness". Satan himself appears as an angel/messenger of light. This is why IESOUS = 616.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Riley Family
. This is why IESOUS = 616.

beyond four hours to edit (didn't realize the time frame)

This is why IESUS = 616

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Honestly if you think Hewitt is Harrys father, then go have a wee sneak around google images at Earl Spencer! There should be a pic of Harry and him side by side talking to some woman in a hat and if you dont see spit looking at spit then my eyesight is a damn sight worse than the optician said
Remember Charles Spencer was more of a strawberry blonde before going white-ish, whereas Diana's sister Sarah is an outright redhead.

As for William being the anti Christ, if I truly believed in such a thing, then I would say yes. Charles, if he ever is sat on the throne as king, I cant see him ruling for any great length of time. He comes across as being too down to earth to be bothered with kingship. I could well imagine that him and Camilla would be quite happy to see their dotage out on one of Charles' estates with him talking to his plants and her talking to her brother and sisters a.k.a the horses.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

i have been researching him for about 5 years . With out a doubt he will become the most powerful man that has ever lived, If there ever was a canidate its him I have other reasons to believe its him but dont have the time to explain right now. here is a good place to start reading this website is good but there other things to learn about the predicted person.GRAIL CODE

Thank-you for sharing this information, I read last night till I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I think I will need to read it again to fully grasp all the information you provided. When I made this thread I really had no idea how complex this whole subject truely is. I really was just making a quess based on very limited understanding and for lack of a better word "instinct". The possibility that Diana was choosen by the royal family because her bloodline might be from Jesus himself is staggering to comprehend. Certainly the lines between "good" and "evil" are blurred, I have to wonder if William really understands what he is being groomed for and why?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Thank-you for sharing this information, I read last night till I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I think I will need to read it again to fully grasp all the information you provided. When I made this thread I really had no idea how complex this whole subject truely is. I really was just making a quess based on very limited understanding and for lack of a better word "instinct". The possibility that Diana was choosen by the royal family because her bloodline might be from Jesus himself is staggering to comprehend. Certainly the lines between "good" and "evil" are blurred, I have to wonder if William really understands what he is being groomed for and why?

I don't think he is aware of this staging. Put this into perspective, you have a "future king" at the pinnacle of his life and is the center of attention, and fairly tale wedding to his beloved Kate Middelton.

Now, imagine the devastation for William, if another "accident"
were to take Kate's life...this young man, the future king, will definitely not to be the charming young prince that we come to know of but, he will be a deranged and very unhappy future king...the perfect host, vulnerable to demon possession.

And may eventually be a resurrection of the ruthless and cunning, legendary King Arthur. The once and future king.

This events will happen in the Tribulation period. The world will be devastated by, economy collapse, due to a cataclysmic event that was predicted in Bible Revelations, ancient civilizations, and multitudes of end time prophecies throughout history.

And thus the world will be in need of a savior, and there he will arise the once and future king.
edit on 16-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yeah, I think your right that he unaware at this point of his future destiny if evil gets it's way. Let's hope God protects this couple......that love will prevail.......after all he may have Jesus's blood flowing through his veins.....a miracle perhaps?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yeah, I think your right that he unaware at this point of his future destiny if evil gets it's way. Let's hope God protects this couple......that love will prevail.......after all he may have Jesus's blood flowing through his veins.....a miracle perhaps?

I hope that would be the case, but it all depends on freewill i guess, PW will have to choose his own destiny.
Mathew 7:7 "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened for you."

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Who would have thought that a simple fictitious badly written book written millenia ago would spawn a world wide religion, a network of corrupt churches and a ridiculous notion that there exists somewhere an antichrist... I sincerly doubt the reality of a Christ never mind an antichrist.
I wonder if in 2,00 years whether people will be praying to Harry Potter in churches all over the world and cowering in fear at the possibility that Voldemort may return..?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
Who would have thought that a simple fictitious badly written book written millenia ago would spawn a world wide religion, a network of corrupt churches and a ridiculous notion that there exists somewhere an antichrist... I sincerly doubt the reality of a Christ never mind an antichrist.
I wonder if in 2,00 years whether people will be praying to Harry Potter in churches all over the world and cowering in fear at the possibility that Voldemort may return..?

Your post is grossly off topic my friend??? Simply move along if such topics do not attain to your personal beliefs...you don't necessarily need to spell it out for all to see...

Be at Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Cobaltic1978

If Princess Diane was murdered, why is it such a leap to think part of the motive was to prevent her influence on raising her sons?

Diana murdered?
Oh sorry, that's just the silliest conspiracy theory I have ever come across!
Vicky

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If they are hidden truths than how will we find them hmmmm interesting thing to ponder.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

reply to post by Cobaltic1978

If Princess Diane was murdered, why is it such a leap to think part of the motive was to prevent her influence on raising her sons?

Diana murdered?
Oh sorry, that's just the silliest conspiracy theory I have ever come across!
Vicky

Hi Vicky, your entitled to your own opinion, just in case you didn't know check this out...

Princess Diana predicted her own death

hmmm...Makes one wander, how she knew that she was to die in such manner???

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
If they are hidden truths than how will we find them hmmmm interesting thing to ponder.

An occult researcher by the name of Clinton Ortis has done a great deal of research into this mysteries.
A great read to say the least: Grail Code

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join