It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Prince William the NWO's choosen one? The Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by badw0lf

Yup, appears you are correct....my bad !
Oh well this is my first thread and it appears to be little more than a joke to those who have participated.......sigh.....

Don't be put off - it happens a LOT here.

The topics are ridiculed not the poster unless they become more unambiguous than the content they post.

The main thing is to know ATS is not one train of thought.. It's many, all at different times.

Certain topics get it a lot, others get revered.

Thats why most if not all of my threads are in the rant section, to save me from grace - I have a bad time with a lot of topics, and soooo many removed posts.. I try now to keep it in one boring post in the rant section.

Reptilian chemtrail creating nubiru waiting NWO globalists who see a comet making earthquake youtube posting HAARP caused LHC exploding backyard aliens from 16 year olds..., theyre my sad anger...

Prince willy being NWO? Lol, welcome to ATS!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nobody would accept Charles and Camilla as the next rulers because of the history involved but everyone loves William and his upcoming marriage as a prelude to next years Mayan paranoia.
The top N.W.O guys want him as a popular figure like Obama

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

LOL......TY for sharing in this post.....gotta love your sence of humor! Never have understood the fascination with the Btitish Family in the US........? Maybe the picture of PW with the lamb was just meant to point out the absurd? Anyhow I appreciate your feedback and a good laugh......

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thats coz Harry's dad is probably James Hewitt.

Although James Hewitt looks rather different nowadays, photos of him when he was younger bear a striking resemblance to today's image of the prince. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that Prince Charles raised him and IS his father.

Hewitt has insisted he didn't meet Diana until two years after Harry was born, but he may not be telling the truth. On Bill Maher's show on Friday night, author Christopher Hitchens said that there are letters to Hewitt, from Diana, which mention Harry but not William.

make up your own mind

njmg.typepad.com...
edit on 2-4-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMajestic
Nobody would accept Charles and Camilla as the next rulers because of the history involved but everyone loves William and his upcoming marriage as a prelude to next years Mayan paranoia.
The top N.W.O guys want him as a popular figure like Obama

This makes sence.......what I always wonder is do the "puppet" figures know who their working for and do they agree with them?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by badw0lf

Thats coz Harry's dad is probably James Hewitt.

Although James Hewitt looks rather different nowadays, photos of him when he was younger bear a striking resemblance to today's image of the prince. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that Prince Charles raised him and IS his father.

Hewitt has insisted he didn't meet Diana until two years after Harry was born, but he may not be telling the truth. On Bill Maher's show on Friday night, author Christopher Hitchens said that there are letters to Hewitt, from Diana, which mention Harry but not William.

make up your own mind

njmg.typepad.com...
edit on 2-4-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

LOL....wow striking resemblance huh? Talk about the " Red headed step child "

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OK....I don't think it's him......ummmm Donald Trump is going to run for President
Now he is someone I might think could be. BTW....I guess I'm weird, but I think PW is handsome!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If one of the two brothers is going to be the AC I bet on Harry....I think he doesn't or can not compute what is good. His brother will suffer an unconvinient 'accident' and he will rule....the empire.

May the force be with you...?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I think he could be. Check out a book called "The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea". It labels Charles as the possible antichrist, but I think William would be a good fit also.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think the anti christ will come from no where. We won't know until it's painfully obvious, either.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I thought you might find this link interesting...
www.sabbathcovenant.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
prince william seems too down to earth and will need to wait before his kingship to rule, though charles on the other hand would be just as likely a candidate in fittting the role as beast as the prince in his coming turn. just runs in the family I guess.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

that really was interesting, hmmmmm?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

I agree w/ Viking....the anti-christ appears to consist of more than 1 person almost like a family in many sections f the world but combined together they make a whole. From the information gathered I have heard Oprah, PW, Obama, and other secret societies are involved in being a "possible" anti-christ rising to take over the world. However, no one really knows....but it is very coincidental when combining their outline of life to the description of what the bible forwarns!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LaViVersae

I hope the anti christ has more about him than being a chinless wonder from a very small genepool.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There are many anti-christs, the anti-christ is supposed to claim to be the son of God, or show miracles and signs of power. I wouldn't believe such a mainstream religion anyway, I mean, think about it, if they control society and have for millenia, then don't you think a religious doctrine that is so popular would also be a form of mind control? Popular music controls people, television controls people, and all of these things are popular. Check out Truthism for some hefty information about what's really going on.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The AntiChrist has yet to be born and the two unfortunate families that will bear the person have yet to meet.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

i have been researching him for about 5 years . With out a doubt he will become the most powerful man that has ever lived, If there ever was a canidate its him I have other reasons to believe its him but dont have the time to explain right now. here is a good place to start reading this website is good but there other things to learn about the predicted person.GRAIL CODE

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
He doesn't fit any biblical references of the numerous biblical references of the antichrist/beast.

There was a plaque placed above the crucified victim that read: JESUS OF NAZARETH KING OF THE JEWS. It was written in Aramaic, Latin, and Greek.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd440a8dac9b.jpg[/atsimg]

using the same form of gematria used for the name Nero with the Latin name IESUS on the plaque

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd70d97f89a9.jpg[/atsimg]

Jesus is the name used by the antichrist.

Check out the rest of the biblical references past and present they fit him and will continue to do so.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
one thing though jesus' name in aramaic is Yeshua

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join