It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train Cars with Shackles near Roanoke Virginia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

They saw them in Germany with the Nazis running the show but if you speak out you may end up on one too...

You should look into some of the threads about psychological experiments that have been done by people showing humans tend to follow orders in a stressful situation even going as far as to administer lethal shocks in one experiment.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Another one of these "my girlfriend's father, secon cousin twice removed, etc etc.

Show us pictures and then we may believe you.

Just posting "fairytales" is demeaning ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca6cc2c782e5.gif[/atsimg]

If you use a brick wall you won't hurt you hand

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

:bnghd:

Oh yeah, thats better..
Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think these cars are for transporting criminals during an event of "terrorism" yet to come. Since they know about it ahead of time, I would guess it has to do with the dwarf solar system paying us a visit. They are going to gather up criminal currently jailed and who are violent during the event and put them into camps.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
Another one of these "my girlfriend's father, secon cousin twice removed, etc etc.

Or just, my friend's father. I've met the guy personally. Did he tell me personally about the train cars he saw? No, his daughter did, who I trust and am good friends with. Does that mean you have to believe me? No. Could I be lying? Sure, anyone could be lying to you on here. Do I give a damn what you think? No. Just so we've got the score clear.

Show us pictures and then we may believe you.

I don't give a damn whether you believe me or not. I'd be content waving goodbye as your train rolled out frankly. No skin off of my back brother. If you don't think it's a serious issue then just kick back and don't worry about it, you don't even have to visit these threads.

Originally posted by defcon5
When these claims come up from time to time, the supposed prison cars normally end up being car carriers with tie downs to hold the cars in place during transit.

Normally?

I was a good history student. We have "Standards of Learning" (SOL) tests you have to take to graduate high school, and I was the only student in my graduating year to get a perfect score on our last history SOL. I thought it was easy.

Now why do they teach you history?

I remember learning that the Germans, good people really, were in the same situation during the 1930s and 1940s. They had no proof of concentration camps or any of that either, until American generals came along and forced the German people to clean out the concentration camps themselves. Then they saw for the first time what had happened under their own noses.

We already have several hundred FEMA detainment camps across the US, and the fed even already admitted to this back in the 1980's when the information on REX-84 came out.

So when a personal friend tells me that her dad saw trains with shackles, after I'd already heard rumors online, in my opinion it would be stupid to dismiss it out of hand. It's too easy to do, and it's naive. They have the camps, they have the motives (population control, increasing civil unrest), and they have the means. And last time something like this happened, millions of people also dismissed these things out of hand only for millions of others to be helplessly slaughtered, and that is a sad historical fact.

Bottom line is, I don't care whether any of you people believe it or not. I don't even care whether or not this train car even actually exists frankly. It's beside the point, which is simply to be vigilant. Take a lesson from Paul Revere.

If a train rolls into my town to pick up red or blue listers, it's not my intention to find out about it as my front door is getting kicked in. That would be an utter failure on my part.

Maybe you guys would rather not worry about it, until someone kicks down your front door. That's your deal.

It's nice that at least one poster here volunteered to come join the party with his corps buddies, in the event of any such scenario, even though in reality I suspect they'd either be too late or wouldn't show up at all in the same case.
edit on 2-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Very interesting conversation.

S&F

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Very good thread, I do not agree that those cars carrying cars are the same as the train pictured first

top topics

<< 1   >>

join