It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train Cars with Shackles near Roanoke Virginia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
For anyone familiar with the REX-84 discussions, FEMA camps, red and blue lists, mass grave liners next to railroad lines in Georgia and all the rest, this might be interesting.

I was hanging out with a friend of mine tonight, just talking about whatever was on our minds. Her dad is retired from working for the railroad around here for a number of years. (For the majority of people who aren't going to know this, the City of Roanoke Virginia grew because it was, and still is, a big railroad hub.)

She isn't the "conspiracy theory" type of person at all, is very down-to-earth, and has two kids to worry about as it is. And she rather casually mentioned to me during a conversation about the US prison system, that her dad claimed to have seen rail cars with shackles in them lined up at a station just outside of Roanoke.

That came as a shock to me, because I'd read things on places like ATS that whistleblowers were coming forward saying they were with companies who were contracted to manufacture thousands of these rail cars with shackles, ventilation that allows gassing, etc. But your friend telling you that her dad had seen them, outside of your very own home town, without her knowing anything of any of that stuff beforehand, is something else entirely.

So I wanted to pass this along. I feel like, the more people that are aware of this conversation, the better, and I would really feel most comfortable if Roanokers especially paid attention to what is going on in their neighborhood, and I can only hope that we would resist and would-be mass round-ups.

I should also clarify that according to her, he hadn't seen these just recently, but it had been a while, when he was still working for the railroad.
edit on 2-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Roanoke has nice clubs as well. Wish he had a picture of those cars.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
Roanoke has nice clubs as well. Wish he had a picture of those cars.

That was actually my first response to her when she told me that.

I told her, we should hunt down the cars and take pictures of them, and the insides of them, and I'd post them to ATS (well I just said I'd post them online for people to see, she doesn't know what "ATS" means), and I said I wouldn't give a damn if the FBI showed up at my door as long as people could actually see that these things are out there.

As it stands I'd have no idea where to begin looking. There's some kind of mini-station right down the road from my house, but they don't keep cars there and it runs right by a residential area. There are railroads all around here.

And yes, Roanoke does have nice clubs. I just found the Blue 5 recently... They had some band from Georgia playing that night, it was great.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

For clarification-
Are you saying that these shackles are attached to the inside of the cars?
As in- welded, bolted, or some other means of being fastened to the inside walls?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Gahhh... Sweet Jesu with a feral hamster! I could almost walk to Roanoke. Too close for comfort if something nefarious was indeed going on.

Let us hope that this is one tie to one theory that will never come to fruition. I wish there was a news story covering this and explaining it. I suppose we will be stuck waiting as usual.

Scary stuff if true to be sure.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes, that was the impression. Rail cars with shackles, as in the two combined.

That's not how prisoners are transported around here, to the best of my knowledge. They transport prisoners by bus, and I've seen them on the road more than a few times. There are plenty of federal pens around here too, so no criminal should have to go that far.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I have some corps buddies in martinsville and lynchburg. I wouldn't mind taking a small drive.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
When these claims come up from time to time, the supposed prison cars normally end up being car carriers with tie downs to hold the cars in place during transit.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
so we have, conjecture?

con·jec·ture   
[kuhn-jek-cher]
noun, verb, -tured, -tur·ing.
–noun
the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.
an opinion or theory so formed or expressed; guess; speculation.
Obsolete . the interpretation of signs or omens.
–verb (used with object)
to conclude or suppose from grounds or evidence insufficient to ensure reliability.
–verb (used without object)
to form conjectures.

Yet another great day for ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I thought that's what you meant, but my initial thought was of crates packed full for transportation to elsewhere. I just wanted to make sure.

I should also clarify that according to her, he hadn't seen these just recently, but it had been a while, when he was still working for the railroad.
Any idea, or educated guess, of how long "a while" actually is?
This was before he retired and may have been 10-20 years ago?

I am just trying to get a better understanding of it all.
edit on 4/2/11 by BrokenCircles because: sorry. missed the very last bit of "was still working", but the question still stands

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Maybe they're heading to DC to round up all the politicians?

Hey, one can hope, right?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Notsofunnyguy......that was good, you are a funny guy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Train cars with shackles? It was a few years back I remembered reading the following article...and there are photos to boot. There are also some locations given for the "camps". Enjoy the read.

SHACKLED BOXCARS in OR,TX,,MT,NH, NC; & interview w/imported NATO crack troops

www.whale.to...

If you have chosen to read...please scroll to the bottom of the page and press the "more" button.
It will take you to another page that has some of the same things on it...but in more detail...there are also
reports from other journalists towards the bottom of the page with some interesting things to add.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Are you kidding me? That is about the most slap dash site I have seen all week - the picture of a 'prison truck' is clearly a truck transporting 2 prefab walls!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecef4d7ab0ed.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, this is indeed a truck

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Are you kidding me? That is about the most slap dash site I have seen all week - the picture of a 'prison truck' is clearly a truck transporting 2 prefab walls!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecef4d7ab0ed.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, this is indeed a truck

LOL...yes indeed it is a truck...and it is 4 prefab walls used to BUILD a containment building with bars
on the windows, which some refer to as a prison.

The thread is about train cars with shackles...there is a section about train cars with shackles...and
as I said it is an older write-up...2004, I believe...and in 2011 we are more educated in such information than
we were back then.

If you don't want to read the whole thing, and find the photos "outdated" maybe the info. regarding the subject of the
shackled train cars would be useful..or not...no big deal...everyone will believe what they choose.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
they are pushing the american people into a rebellion scenario.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Would they not in any way be intended for the transport of animals? - If you were transporting unwilling humans, well why would you have windows with bars??? I think the if other people saw a train load of wailing faces peering out of barred windows on rolling stock as the train passed all those towns and level crossings maybe, maybe someone will notice.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Would they not in any way be intended for the transport of animals? - If you were transporting unwilling humans, well why would you have windows with bars??? I think the if other people saw a train load of wailing faces peering out of barred windows on rolling stock as the train passed all those towns and level crossings maybe, maybe someone will notice.

Read the article, or at least read the section that applies to the thread...the photo called prison truck is what I said...4 walls that are pre fabricated and being transported on the back of a truck. People would not be "peering out of barred windows" as they would be shackled to the floors or walls of the train car "for their protection during transport" as they would more than likely told.

What one might call windows would be towards the top of the train car for purposes of air circulation...there would be no windows down lower..no one sees out...no one sees in.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

If we were under martial law, everyone would notice either way.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Every time we have seen these threads before the trains are along the lines of this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be4a0df22668.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19d84b229796.jpg[/atsimg]

Which looks pretty spooky until you see these:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d0233fafeb9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c1ccea662f6.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca6cc2c782e5.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join