It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally making introductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey ATS'ers, I finally decided to post an introduction so I can begin to write on topics I have been researching for a while. I've been crawling around on this website for about seven months, just reading and getting a feel for it. I'm really excited about becoming a contributing member of the online community. Some of the topics I have been interested in are how the media plays a role in influencing us, ufo and alien conspiracies, 2012, survivalism and understanding how politics plays its part in conspiracies. Hope to get to know some of you soon.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Welcome and enjoy!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
what are you doing down there on the floor

get on in here and pull up a chair ...make yourself comfortable and stay awhile

this place is awesome glad you can join us

peace

spoon

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
From one newbie to another, Welcome! Love the Avatar by the way... looks like we have some of the same interests... I'll be seein' ya....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Welcome, I hope u learn as much as I have from here.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!
I hope you will have a good time here.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You will find me in the prophecy/paranormal forums since I am into self-cultivation.

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc. In my opinion as an engineering physicist Falun Dafa is the future science of this world and it can explain all those phenomena I never could understand before.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times as we know them, in my opinion).

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join