It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Finished the Sketch! .....*The Seeker*.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just spent my afternoon jogging all over toronto looking for my precious stolen bike to no avail - you all cheered me up quite a bit, I want to reply to you guys individually the comments have too much depth for me to get in now, just wanted to say thankyou all and I will have more work for yall tonight after my session at the coffee shop.

love love love peace peace peace joy joy joy

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry i aint got much to contribute but just wanted to say that is friggin awesome S+F!
Seriously Awesome!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Thank-you for sharing.
Deeply fascinating drawing, says so much about the seek…
Sorry about your bike, sending hopes you'll get it back.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Absolutely amazing! In this one, I can see him fighting more to "see", he doesn't seem as passive. Feels as though he's getting stronger, more sure of himself, more confident in what he is trying accomplish - whatever that may be. I too see tears and almost layers of muscles. The eyes have more feeling as well to me. I love staring at them and seeing what I can find.

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Some people have demon's you know and that scares the crap out of me. Dont think its possible to out run them once your seen.

Some people do have demon's, or as I see them, their own personal demons. I am able, if I am close emotionally to someone, to look inside their eyes and pull out those demons, what they are afraid of. Most are not able to run and hide anymore from themselves. It helps them to become "The Seeker". Instead of them scaring me, I scare them. lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A lot of eyes-they are watching us!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nice job! It reminds me of much of the album art and concert posters for TOOL.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
holy # this is awesome...

wait can i say that?

oh well. this is awesome. i really love to draw eyes. you do such a great job and what an interesting picture.

edit- ahaha guess not! im still a n00b coming from a small conspiracy forum that's real laid back.
edit on 17-4-2011 by itaii because: for sayin sh1t

top topics

<< 1   >>

join