It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Finished the Sketch! .....*The Seeker*.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just finished it- enjoy! PS I did this drawing last night mostly, I was loving how it came...but while I was drawing it some asshole snipped my bike lock and stole my bike
bittersweet lol

My other artwork
edit on 1-4-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's really great. I hope you plan on continuing this series. I'd love to see more.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
good lord man that's pretty insane!! I love it!!!!
Hey I'm a 3D artist but was kinda thinking here that your concept would probably work better on a painting?
anyway, great great idea, love it!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You are very talented. Saw your other post and this one popped up. Awesome!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I would interpret your concept as... "Only if you look inside yourself (from all points of view) will you find the answers that are outside, it is the truth you seek (aka 'The truth is out there.').

Am I right?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That is truly good art. I think you are really on a really purposeful track. It is very fleshy At first glance, with all the folds of tissue, the watching eyes, the sperm, and then the guy, for whom the sperm is unlocking the new world (birth into the physical) who looks like a warrior, but not one familiar with this world, is opening up his new world view - you can see the exhaustion of the journey in his shoulders and stance, but the positioning and viewpoint convey the thrill nonetheless, of opening the new "door" and facing new challenges. His manhood is exposed, and apparent but not fully erect, the explorer, not the conqueror of this realm at this point. I could go on, but I think you truly nailed this one. I can't wait to see you develop this concept further!! Nice job!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

awesome carbide lyrics homie!!! hope u dont mind i copy n save because its a very interpretive and intellectual version of what i see in myself seeking the truth, it speaks to me in so many ways,it says" look at all these eyes on you judging you and holding you down with predisposed compositions of how life should be yet you peer thru it all and see the truth anyways reguardless and keep going no matter the rejection and uglyness of man

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Thanks a lot everyone, I am enjoying the interpretations, its like shining something in a jewel we all see it from a different place or angle, thats what I love about art, there is no reason or knowledge that I have to share, it just is.
glad this is connecting with you all , I feel that ATS has a lot more of my type than most of the interactions I have outside

about painting it, I would love to eventually bring it to a large scale, but painting it might not be the route I take, I am a painter second to my skill of drawing, so maybe charcoal on large format paper would be the route I take. and eventually maybe with some colour in oils, i think colour would make this piece too REAL and intense. The ocean is meant to convey colour into the viewers imagination because we are so familliar with the ocean and sun setting, so the colours should be triggered internaly in the to a degree, especially the colour blue which is reflected in the 3rd eye durring meditation.

I am going to run with this eye thing, it seems to be the most sufficient reflection of the message I feel inside, this is my next endeavor- The parable from the bible, the Pearl of great price

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

I dont get carbide lyrics?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

carbide as in carbon as in pencil or the like,lyrics meaning the display of your vision thru your mediums of your........ you get the f'ing point lol,im an artist too,i make music and bonsai and what not,once in awhile ill draw a pic thats dazzling too,but lately ive drawn marijuana in stunning detail,wish i had some to show ya,but u can hear my music on youtube under cujo creep

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Awsome drawing! That pictures reminds me of when I first discovered my higher level of sight. Look into the eyes, and see into the soul. Sounds corny, but there is alot of truth to it. Now if only I could find the nerve to actually walk into the observed realm that connects the soul (to heck I dont know what to call the place) besides taking a peek then shutting the door....lol Some people have demon's you know and that scares the crap out of me. Dont think its possible to out run them once your seen. At any rate, keep up the good work. I wish I could draw as well as you. What I draw is nowhere near your level of precision. Hey I wonder if I sent you a rough sketch could you futher expand on it you know make the drawing better. Just a thought. Would be fun though.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Id love to see the ganj drawings, I checked out your music, I dont do too much rap so I cant say much except its cool you are exploring so many ways of creating. and yeah bonsai you mean bonsai trees? if so thats a cool combination of hobbies

reply to post by PLASIFISK

awesome I totally get you, I meditate pretty often, and its like wow.. you know its there the vortex or whatever you see...the light, and you get that you can go in, that you are a vehicle for some higher experience..... but its scary....the feeling is hard to describe, but I think I get what you are saying

what do you mean about the demons

Post some of your drawings Id like to see what they are about

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Very creative!

I wish I could push my mind into creating artwork like that.

I always have to have something to copy, then interpret it into my style.

Art is subjective but I feel it describes man angrily pushing himself into the world.

You can't see the sex of the person, yet the images around it look like sperm, hence the male aspect of the image.

edit on 2-4-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

Don't be offended by the sperm bit, they could be tears...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

haha yeah I keep wondering why everyone thinks it is sperm, I like that there is this deep interpreting happening here its awesome. I agree on the gender part of it not being here nor there.

Im surprised nobody has said anything about the eyes, I tried to make them all have a subtle emotion in association to eachother

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah

haha yeah I keep wondering why everyone thinks it is sperm, I like that there is this deep interpreting happening here its awesome. I agree on the gender part of it not being here nor there.

Im surprised nobody has said anything about the eyes, I tried to make them all have a subtle emotion in association to eachother

Lol el1.... I guess it's just down to interpretation.

The eyes seem angry, hence the male breaking out into the World beyond him.

Males seem to have more anger, dam testostrone.

Now take that image on a female perspective,.....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah

I like that there is this deep interpreting happening here its awesome.r

You should be used to it buddy. People will always see art in their own way, intended or not.

It's what each individual sees that makes a piece so special.

Some may hate some may love, yet they will all have a feeling about that image.

that's what art is about.

You have a talent!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You said it right dude

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its beautiful! I don't see sperm... I see tears intermingling and flowing around the eyes... I see fear, doubt, sorrow, anger...and hope with the person finding a new life... I love it! That is my interpretation!
I have a thing for eyes as I have one tattooed on my leg!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
" In the tunnel that social engineers had created for me, I crawled steadfastly forward, under their watchful eyes as mine watch theirs, with no opportunity to comprehend my left or right, for it is only steel and fabricated walls, except for a light at the far end of the tunnel ahead of me.

When I reached the end, my peripherial vison is enlarged at last. Even as I see ugliness, represented by the dark clouds on my knees, I can see the beauty of terra firma with a sun shinning brightly reflected off the sea, a wider and more encompassing view of truth and reality in all its glory that is before me."

Music and art is often subjective when it comes from freedom of expression and free will. It comes in many forms and does not appeal to all, but touches them in many different ways, good or bad.

An artiste would gain financially and even celebrity status with his/her artform, never even knowing why. Some others would never know such benefits, but their art touches and would even change lives for the better. Such is the gift of artforms in the soul of humanity, to motivate and to inspire, in many ways in which the artiste himself/herself would never know....

It is gift that you have, a gift of creativity that could only had come from One that has it to give, and it is our common Creator.
edit on 2-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Check out a other cultures for the presence of such eyes - very common.

In one northern african culture (saw it at the African Museum in NY probably in the early '90's), the village doctor would often write out long, vertical scrolls of healing statements for a patient. This scroll was hung on the wall in the patient's sickroom. Interspersed within the text were dozens of EYEs, very similar to yours. Their purpose was to ward off illness and evil spirits. Just a few weeks after taking in that show, I happened to be in Santa Fe and walked into a small gallery of a woman's work. ALL of her works were about eyes that were startlingly similar to the ones depicted in the museum.

Also check out the mythological meanings of the eyes in the feathers of peacocks. Fascinating.

Interesting work - though I feel your depth and apprehension of the work will be greatly enhanced by some research into the universal meanings of your personal passion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join