It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real elixir of life.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So this is my first thread here on ATS and i am happy to join the community. I was going to post my first thread about my personal experiences, however this is too good to pass. So i was browsing the internet researching on the Elixir of life. For those of you now familiar, the elixir of life is a 'potion' of sorts that allows immortality. Sounds barbaric right? Well a man names Nicholas D. Collette claims that he has this exact elixir which allows human immortality. What could this elixir be you ask? Well this fool says that he has worked with 'morning dew' to create a salt that dissolves all metals, which then is soluble in water. So essentially this astronomically moronic waste of conciousness is takes Morning dew, which is basically water, and putting it into more water to create a magic potion of immortality. Sounds totally genuine to me, infact our good friend Nicholas is so convinced by this magical potion that he plans on advertising on 92 popular channels internationally. He has even got us a list of channels he will be advertising on.. His plan then consists of attracting celebrities to use the elixir and advertise his product on TV for him. Now ignoring the fact that the website looks like its been designed by a 7 year old child with learning difficulties, Nicholas has set up a donation system where we donate our hard earned money to him and in return we get to enjoy being immortal and young forever. What a steal folks, what a steal.

Have a look for yourself and don't miss this opportunity.

alchemy-illuminated.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Are you aware of what "morning dew" could be referring to?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EngulfedandDevoured

Not sure what are you thinking?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EngulfedandDevoured

Pee pee

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I'm interested to see what else pops up in the coming weeks. A few days age we had a thread with an exact recipe for the philosopher's stone, and now claims of certainty for an elixir that brings immortality. I can't wait to see what comes up next.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

I just checked the website, it's actually not. "Golden water" is.

"Three of the processes use Morning Dew, and three use "Golden Water", or "Philosophical Dew", and one uses blood."

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ahh fair enough haha, still the guys an idiot.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

Ah interesting I read an alchemy book a while back that suggested that the secret of making an alchemist stone was to take ones urine and heat it at a certain temperature for a couple of years in order to make a red stone that would in essence would allow you to convert metals. I think there was a lot more to just heating it but now whenever people talk about alchemy I think of pee lol.

Also if this stone was ingested the person would be free of all ailments and live forever.... Kinda like the elixir of life I guess.
edit on 1-4-2011 by TV_Nation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's called the Philosopher's Stone, and should be taken a bit more seriously....

Alchemy is completely misunderstood by people and most think it is like basic chemistry for the people a few hundred years ago... totally wrong.

It's all about nature and natural processes and even though this guy doesn't look to be genuine, the recipe for the "elixir of life" has been a closely guarded and treasured secret for centuries and some people have figured it out. Dig around enough and you'll find more than enough supporting evidence... cookie crumbs, but you won't find the cookie unless you try hard enough.

Do some research before posting a childish thread, and start with a search on ATS before you even bother with Google.

~Namaste
edit on 1-4-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yes, you are referring to the Philosopher's Stone... and it is real, but it takes a very long time to make.

Once you make the REAL Red Stone, you can make a lot more because it can assimilate other materials, such as the original ingredients, at a much faster rate and continues to get faster and stronger as you make more.

Most alchemists spend years to perfect a Red Stone.... and alchemy is not a subject for people to "dabble" in.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Yea, I remember reading that Alchemy is not for the impatient and everything you said was mentioned. I really like the idea of Alchemy and looked into if for a while but it was hard to find much material on it (at least it was hard for me).

I stumbled up this article that was predictions from Thomas Edison and what he said made me believe that the secret of Alchemy was indeed found out but it was kept hidden for obvious reasons.

This is what he said :

More amazing still, this American wizard sounds the death knell of gold as a precious metal. “Gold,” he says, “has even now but a few years to live. The day is near when bars of it will be as common and as cheap as bars of iron or blocks of steel.

“We are already on the verge of discovering the secret of transmuting metals, which are all substantially the same in matter, though combined in different proportions.” Before long it will be an easy matter to convert a truck load of iron bars into as many bars of virgin gold.

In the magical days to come there is no reason why our great liners should not be of solid gold from stem to stern; why we should not ride in golden taxicabs, or substituted gold for steel in our drawing room suites. Only steel will be the more durable, and thus the cheaper in the long run.

Also go easy on the new guy

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ok i wasn't going to comment but i fear few understand what alchemy really is its a gnostic belief system a way of obtaining holyness. Turning lead into gold is an internal process of getting rid of your base instincts such as greed or anger or being driven by your animal instincts its a way of fighting your own demons to make you pure and in turn you become immortal but not in the flesh in the soul. Its written the way it is so that only people who are truly searching to become better can benefit from its teaching and those who search for earthy treasure remain in the dark. The philosopher stone is a thought process it is obtained when someone understands and can transform other people to their level think gandi. lead is just the term they use when we are in a transition stage in understanding its level one gold is level 3, silver is level 2.
edit on 1-4-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

That is exactly how alchemy is protected... by making you believe it is something else.

Many people have taken attempts at figuring out alchemy over the years, only to fail miserably.

Yes, there are spiritual and metaphysical aspects to alchemy, but it is a science and an art, not a gnostic representation of holiness.

Only someone who doesn't really understand alchemy would try to convince you it is purely spiritual, so that they can cover up their own ignorance and mystify people with fancy words and jargon. This is how alchemists protect the secrets of alchemy, so to understand them, you have to know the language.

Mercury is not mercury, like the element on the periodic table of elements, but it is also not any kind of metaphor for a spiritual or physical state of being. Mercury is an actual element that you make by allowing nature to do what it does, but helping to speed it along. The Stone is not an actual rock or stone. Morning dew is not the water you find on grass in the morning. You have to really understand these terms in the language of alchemy before trying to understand the more intricate processes involved. It is full of metaphor because people in those times had a lot to lose and had to protect it from each other as well as others.

You have to look for forgotten books... old books, ones that explain these things. Study the old alchemists like Bacon. Most of all, be patient.

~Namaste

P.S. - transmuting lead or bismuth or mercury into gold is 100% real and can be done ONLY with the Red Stone.
edit on 1-4-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So where are all the thousand year old alchemists hiding? The one's that made the red rock and lived forever...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Actually i think you have it backwards but we can agree to disagree
they did use formulas to to make certain metals and medical herbs to heal but its main purpose was to understand the nature of transformation so they could apply it to their spiritual philosophy see they believed the clues are hidden in nature.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There is yellow gold we're all familiar with.

There is a white monoatomic gold - some claim to extract from alkaline (from which comes the word alchemy) ores and soils - which can do some odd things.

Then there's the red stone of gold, the supposed Holy Grail of alchemy, which can do very powerful things to the human, as well as transmutate other metals.

But none of these are the one that can pull a person from the precipice of death and restore youth. That's yet another form of processed monoatomic gold, and completely different color.

A friend showed me how to obtain pure, clear, dry crystal from distilled water. In alchemy, it's the water that does not wet. I just did it out of curiosity, since it was relatively simple.

If you can buy immortality, then why is it so cheap?

Oh. And if it's real, there's a serious side effect. You can't be in the presence of other people.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by megatracker

What am I reading.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

...P.S. - transmuting lead or bismuth or mercury into gold is 100% real and can be done ONLY with the Red Stone.

You can do this then? Or you just believe it because you've read it? If you can't personally do it then I fail to see how you can be so smug and dismissive of the OP.

Also: "Old books," is kind o' vague if you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT
[more

Transmutation can be done easily enough, but I've never seen the red stone much less used it.

Actually, it's much easier to grow the metals you want.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation

Originally posted by EngulfedandDevoured

Pee pee

What he/she said

edit on 2-4-2011 by EngulfedandDevoured because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join