It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your imagination/strenght

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a thread designed for your visions about the future , plz post me how you would consider your future to be perfect . how do people interact within it? do they posess any special abilities? how did they aquire these abilities? was there a turning point ? anyway u can post however u like and your vision wont be ridiculed or debated by me . im just curious with so many things happening these days, how you would make a change if u had the power of manifesting your imagination. i will be most thankfull for whatever vision is shared with us .

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The next large earthquake in the USA will be a 7 point but I'm unsure of its location, could be Alaska, California or New Madrid fault.

Yellow Stone Park .... only see a top of a mountain blasting apart in the eastern corner of the park.

See an attack upon Anchorage ... looks like a missile or nuclear attack, will be in the spring or fall of the year.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
We would all be omnipotent in our own closed universes.
Everything and everybody we interacted with throughout our lives would be of our own design and imagination, from birth to death, if that would/could apply.
Finally, we would be completely unaware we were omnipotent in our own closed universes.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I see a revolution. What kind of revolution? I don't know. But something is going to happen. As many users of this forum have said before me, it is interesting time to be living (existing) on this earth.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
The next large earthquake in the USA will be a 7 point but I'm unsure of its location, could be Alaska, California or New Madrid fault.

Yellow Stone Park .... only see a top of a mountain blasting apart in the eastern corner of the park.

See an attack upon Anchorage ... looks like a missile or nuclear attack, will be in the spring or fall of the year.
im sure that is not what u consider to be a perfect future , more a prediction , but thanks for making people aware of the possibility.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We're going to realize oneness. Our reality will be like living in a realistic lucid dream. Auras of brilliant light will emanate from our bodies that contain a vibration of infinite unconditional love and pure life. (peace, beauty, joy, etc.). Anything standing in our presence will feel us as such. Our quality of being will be enhanced dramatically and we will be more alive than anything you are able to comprehend. You think you are alive now? Wait till we evolve. We will see and feel infinite beauty, joy, and life.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
We would all be omnipotent in our own closed universes.
Everything and everybody we interacted with throughout our lives would be of our own design and imagination, from birth to death, if that would/could apply.
Finally, we would be completely unaware we were omnipotent in our own closed universes.
interesting idea . thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anon102

sure is . thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I see me posting in this thread.... dang it... already happened....

I see an attack on the U.S. coming, I see gasoline coming over $5 this summer, and more riots when the government stops giving crackheads unemployment/food stamps.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
We're going to realize oneness. Our reality will be like living in a realistic lucid dream. Auras of brilliant light will emanate from our bodies that contain a vibration of infinite unconditional love and pure life. (peace, beauty, joy, etc.). Anything standing in our presence will feel us as such. Our quality of being will be enhanced dramatically and we will be more alive than anything you are able to comprehend. You think you are alive now? Wait till we evolve. We will see and feel infinite beauty, joy, and life.
a star for that idea . thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I see humanity celebrating, people hugging, then comes fire from the sky. But it all end up in glory.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by smithjustinb
a star for that idea . thanks for sharing

Please, read the rest of my posts. My most recent one is "Creation. Why?" They all pretty much say the same thing, but different ones go into greater detail about different aspects of the same topic. Imo they're all worth reading.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76dca496b508.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Originally posted by yets777

"...how you would make a change if u had the power of manifesting your imagination."

Look at that! A Pandora's Box? A spin-off from this thread? The essence of the thread?

Making changes. hmmmmm I particularly like the "if" in the statement. Manifesting imagination, ideas... Ideas that represent IDEALS. Desires being manifested... or will?

The "if", which presents questions..

What do you mean by "if'"? If.. given the opportunity? If in a situation... conditions? If as in "IF" one had the ability? Does one? on and on lol....

Sorry lol... that line in the post, I find the diamond in the dust. We are always manifesting our imagination ( and more ) in the physical world, eh?

The ideas I've had in this post ( some of them ), have been manifested in more ways then one.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'd like to pose this idea here. If you were able to maifest anything that you would like you would in fact be able to create an entire new world and more. If all were able to do this at the same time how would we coexist on earth?

Puts a new spin on why there are so many unused planets out in space huh? With the power to manifest also comes teleportation. This would give us the abilty to visit eachother in our families creations. Those planets are waiting there for us to be ready to paint them and get to them without the need for technology.

With all of those other planets out there you must believe that there are thousands if not much more unihabited ones that already have water, air, and usable land so why would aliens come here to take ours if we didnt ask them to come or if it wasnt for something we personally were able to accomplish ourselves that they wanted to use? (or simply we manifested them to come here in the first place to make real our fears?)

top topics

join