It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since this is APRIL FOOLS DAY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Since today is April 1, 2011 and with all the craziness going on in the world, Do you think ATS will basically become useless. I mean only for today though.....

There will basically be so many April fools set ups and jokes that it would almost become a waste of my day reading and thinking about all of it.....

I am generally concerned (well not that concerned, but a little) that I will not be able to get some good information, theories, and just overall awesomeness that ATS usually can bring to my table top ideas.

What do you guys think……believe it or not, this isn’t a April fools joke

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Not really.

Theres still plenty of valid threads going around. Most of the april fools stuff can be identified if people pay attention to the forum it is posted in.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
We have several fools running amok here with their lunatic ideas everyday, so today should be no different.

I kid, I kid.

Useless? No. ATS is what it is, and I'm sure there is enough sense and sensibility among the owners and users that it won't derail....any more than we usually do.

edit on 1-4-2011 by Arrius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Do you think my signing up today will be seen as a joke? Hm. I should have waited until tomorrow...
Oh well! It'll make a nice touch, I guess?

Personally, I think all news outlet will be suspicious today, somehow, not just ATS. If only to make us laugh a little...

top topics

join