It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Conspiracy/New Age/Et Album

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hi forum peeps

I hope you're well.

I don't know if the mods will want to move this, I've seen a few off topic posts in the conspiracy section, so thought I'd put it here - after putting a few posts in the music secion, hardly anyone viewed it lol.

For anyone who is interested in conspiracy/newage/et/spiritual things I have just finished an Ep called 'The Machine' - it is a set of 4 songs recorded with an upcoming album, topics included are disclosure, conspiracy etc. If you like the Ep, there's a new remastered and remixed album 'Dawning On A New Age' which explores these themes in a more indepth and meaningful way.

Hopefully this is not shamelss self promotion lol - I've also just revamped and re-hauled all my audio files, up for download is all my previous recordings, the better parts anyway for anyone interested.

The style is Neil Young, Dylan, Stones, Beatles/John Lennon - old style traditional light rock with lots of acoustic/folk style tracks.

I'm also just finishing a new album addressing the issues involved from a personal perspective of mental health, humbly offering hope, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2000, a lot of my recordings in a way are a diary of experiences, events, down times, enlighted times and personal turning points.

Available are my studio albums and a compilation of the better moments and recordings from the early nineties until present, there's a two volume set of highlights of home recordings and tascam, tape stuff.

I welcome any feedback or thoughts, what I could do differently, or what you liked or didn't like etc, anything is appreciated, I just want to get my stuff out there after working on it throughout the years - I'm unsigned but always performing and sending stuff off in this wide open massive wannabe induced music industry (hehe).

My Downloads

My Website

Take it easy,

Dan

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Gonna do some downloading now

Will get back to you, always keen to listen to music with a message.

Thoughts:

Good lyrics, and a very pleasant, catchy sound.
I especially liked Disclosure

Keep it up and keep going with it.
edit on 1/4/2011 by stygmartyrZA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hey Dan,
Will be checking your stuff out. Sorry about the Schizo diagnosis. But hey, it's just a label right? You're still Dan. So, will be checking out your music. . .can't wait.

Talk To You Soon,
DS

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Thoughts:

Good lyrics, and a very pleasant, catchy sound.
I especially liked Disclosure

Keep it up and keep going with it.
edit on 1/4/2011 by stygmartyrZA because: (no reason given)

Thanks a lot there, I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to my stuff! Really glad you liked it too, it may not be top 40 type of quality but I did my best

Thanks for your thoughts.

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Hey Dan,
Will be checking your stuff out. Sorry about the Schizo diagnosis. But hey, it's just a label right? You're still Dan. So, will be checking out your music. . .can't wait.

Talk To You Soon,
DS

Thanks a lot DS, looking forward to hearing what you think and no worries if it's not your type of stuff.

Dan

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maarduk

Awesome. . .really enjoyed what I've heard. 5 STARS!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Really cool Music

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
reply to post by maarduk

Awesome. . .really enjoyed what I've heard. 5 STARS!

Hi Divine Strake

Thanks for that, makes it worthwhile for me that I decided to share my stuff online so thanks. I guess some people could say it's all self obsessive or self promotion etc but I write and sing music, so it's only natural that I want to share it, I hope people can understand that.

Thanks for your comments.

Originally posted by BeyondMirrors
Really cool Music

Really glad you enjoyed it BeyondMirrors, I have had a really great response on my mediafire account and loads of downloads so it's been worth my while doing the whole thing (and a lot of work too!).

Thank you.

Dan

top topics

join