It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser: Subject to Users Interpretation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This program is showing up on alot of threads relating to End Times, Earthquakes< Predictions of Disaster, etc.

I have seen this used in videos all over u-tube and have come to the conclusion that this JPL Small-Body Database Browser is not a reliable tool in Predicting anything.
The user has the ability to manipulate the so called alignments at will and most don't come to the same conclusions. To believe them all "The Darn Sky Is Falling In" .

Here is a link to the Browser: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

The following is various video's picked at random, all credit is given to the users who made these video's, but interpretations should be accurate and everyone of them should of came up with the same dates, (if predicting something) which is why their making them in the first place. Every alignment should be the same and noted.

This first one is my favorite, it has been uploaded and reposted alot, check out how the user manipulates both aligning tools to come to a specific date: Actually alot of specific dates with some pretty serious predictions. Though in all fairness to this user, he doesn't actually say it "will" happen.

www.youtube.com...

This one is our favorite u-tube predictor 9nania? She has several video's. Except for her last in which she doesn't show using this browser; but in the one prior does in fact point out the date March 31, 3011, she hasn't really given an exact date. I'm not a fan, so if she did in one I didn't find, My Apologies.

www.youtube.com...

This one is short and sweet and well you be the judge:

www.youtube.com...

This one tells you it's used for teaching and research, maybe the users should of watched this first and seen how it's suppose to be done:

www.youtube.com...

This one has nice music, but little else:

www.youtube.com...

Well you get the picture
Unless NASA and the JPL has some secret to this small-body browser that users can't figure out ("In which case maybe this should be posted in a Conspiracy thread) This browsing tool is really nothing more than a fun toy, to be used to watch how the plants revolve around and nothing it is supposedly being use to predict through alignments should be taken with anything more than a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

Wanna add some more weird conspiracy to JPL?

I dont know about now but "back in the day", It was FULL of high level metaphysicians. Many from OTO.

John "Jack" Parsons was a big one.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Wanna add some more weird conspiracy to JPL?

I dont know about now but "back in the day", It was FULL of high level metaphysicians. Many from OTO.

John "Jack" Parsons was a big one.

en.wikipedia.org...

ppears you just did
Kudos, that's great

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Glad to help friend!

new topics

top topics

join