It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Lines Connect Chernobyl, 3-mile Island, and Fukushima Power Plants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nuclear Mystery Lines

What is The Nuclear Mystery Line? It is a Ley-line or simply "Ley". A Nuclear ley is what I call an imaginary line that intersects cities which have suffered nuclear disasters, such as Nagasaki, the city of Hiroshima, and the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant in Japan. I plot ley Lines as a hobby, so my first instinct when I make a mental connection, (such as the three worse nuclear disasters in the world all occurring in the same country) is to see if it's possible to draw a line that connects everything up. This is the nature of Ley line research.

While I was plotting the connection between Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Fukushima, I began to wonder about other power plants and other nuclear disasters, not just the ones in Japan. And as it turned out, I wasn't the only one.

Here is the original Article:
Mystery Line Connects Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Fukushima

One of the readers of that article suggested that there may be a connection not only between nuclear disasters in Japan, but with other nuclear disasters around the world as well. As I had already been musing about that exact same thing, I took it as a "sign" and went to work. Using Google earth as my tool, I created a two point path between Chernobyl and Fukushima. I drew a line directly from reactor to reactor (mostly because I'm a stickler for exactness). I then drew a line from 3-mile Island to Chernobyl, again from reactor to reactor. I then pulled out to see if they had formed anything resembling a straight line.

UGH!

It wasn't even close, each event was skewed off at an odd angle, and there was just simply no way that anyone could hope to make a straight line out of it. Ah Well...so much for a global nuclear Ley Line. Research concluded.

However...
There was something about the configuration that grabbed my attention. lining up Chernobyl with true north, the lines looked...well...symmetrical. Quite odd. Out of curiosity, I measured the angles. Chernobyl to Fukoshima was exactly 50 degrees. 3-mile Island to Chernobyl was 40 degrees...that seemed odd too. I drew a line from Fukushima to 3-mile island at 30 degrees. It nearly hit! Just barely off. 50-40-30...like some weird puzzle, the three sites formed a gigantic triangle over the whole planet with the North Pole at the very center!

Now this sort of thing is not a Ley Line, I want to stress that, just the same I found the whole thing to be a bit strange and statistically unlikely, so I delved a bit deeper. I noticed that each of the disasters were very near the Capitals of their countries! 3-mile island is near Washington DC, Chernobyl is near Moscow, and Fukushima is near Tokyo. I thought that was odd too. The Soviet union and the United States are/were two of the largest countries in the world, with millions of square miles of real estate and hundreds of Nuclear reactors. What are the odds?

I drew lines from the Capitols to each other, the same way I did for the Nuclear disasters, what I found was uncanny.

Now, as I said, these are not Ley Lines. I don't know what they are. But they seem awfully strange to me, and the statistical odds against this seem to be quite high. I thought that if this did not fall under Ley line research, perhaps it fell into some other field, and perhaps this information will be useful to somebody.

Enjoy!

Download The Google Earth File Here!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I can only anwser one of your questions....the proximity of power plants to the counties capitols is likely because that is where the most electricity is used. The population is most likely more dense at these areas.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Can you draw those on a flat map of the world? A Mercator map I think it's called.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
I can only anwser one of your questions....the proximity of power plants to the counties capitols is likely because that is where the most electricity is used. The population is most likely more dense at these areas.

That would be a great explanation if there were only one or two power plants in these countries, but there are HUNDREDS. I don't claim to know, but the odds seem awfully thin to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
While your premise is interesting, I think it is a stretch. There are 87 miles between D.C. and Three Mile Island. Okay, maybe that isn't that much in a country of this size. But aren't there around 400 miles between Chernobyl and Moscow? That's a pretty big difference to make any kind of correlation about both being close to their respective capitals. Also, and I confess, I am NOT a math person, but wouldn't any three places make some sort of triangle?

Personally, I am nervous about the radiation and trying not to be. The following article (old, before Japan) makes me feel a little better!
Living in Cities more dangerous than Chernobyl fallout zone
I appreciate your work though and am interested in learning more about ley lines so I will be keeping an eye out for your future posts!

edit on 31-3-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What is your point ??? This thread makes no sense at all ???

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Seriously?????? i mean i could draw lines from event locations and come up with something to explain it.....

i really don't think there is any connection at all please i am so tired of people making something out of nothing and trying to reach for something ...... ahhh i might just be in a bad mood but this stuff make me feel i might have waisted my time reading .....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Everything you have said is absolutely true, and as far as Ley Line research goes, I'm a sticler for an exact match. I have thrown out potential lines simply because something was a few hundred feet off. So I'm recieving you loud and clear on that issue.

Still, if you look at the image, the line-ups seem to defy all math and physics. The USA and Soviet Union are/were absolutely huge. I just couldn't help but wonder if this info didn't fall into somebody else's sandbox. No not a Ley line, but any one looking at the image will see some definite geometry there. Those lines, had they been random, should have been all over the place, and yet they line up.

Maybe somebody will be able to make something of it, I dunno. Or maybe it's just one of those wierd coincidences, who knows? Anyway, I put it out there just in case.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
Seriously?????? i mean i could draw lines from event locations and come up with something to explain it.....

i really don't think there is any connection at all please i am so tired of people making something out of nothing and trying to reach for something ...... ahhh i might just be in a bad mood but this stuff make me feel i might have waisted my time reading .....

There's already so much disinformation to weed through. And now threads like this. It makes no sense to me this site is getting overrun with garbage....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by woghd
Nuclear Mystery Lines

What is The Nuclear Mystery Line? It is a Ley-line or simply "Ley". A Nuclear ley is what I call an imaginary line that intersects cities which have suffered nuclear disasters, such as Nagasaki, the city of Hiroshima, and the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant in Japan. I plot ley Lines as a hobby, so my first instinct when I make a mental connection, (such as the three worse nuclear disasters in the world all occurring in the same country) is to see if it's possible to draw a line that connects everything up. This is the nature of Ley line research.

While I was plotting the connection between Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Fukushima, I began to wonder about other power plants and other nuclear disasters, not just the ones in Japan. And as it turned out, I wasn't the only one.

Here is the original Article:
Mystery Line Connects Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Fukushima

One of the readers of that article suggested that there may be a connection not only between nuclear disasters in Japan, but with other nuclear disasters around the world as well. As I had already been musing about that exact same thing, I took it as a "sign" and went to work. Using Google earth as my tool, I created a two point path between Chernobyl and Fukushima. I drew a line directly from reactor to reactor (mostly because I'm a stickler for exactness). I then drew a line from 3-mile Island to Chernobyl, again from reactor to reactor. I then pulled out to see if they had formed anything resembling a straight line.

UGH!

It wasn't even close, each event was skewed off at an odd angle, and there was just simply no way that anyone could hope to make a straight line out of it. Ah Well...so much for a global nuclear Ley Line. Research concluded.

However...
There was something about the configuration that grabbed my attention. lining up Chernobyl with true north, the lines looked...well...symmetrical. Quite odd. Out of curiosity, I measured the angles. Chernobyl to Fukoshima was exactly 50 degrees. 3-mile Island to Chernobyl was 40 degrees...that seemed odd too. I drew a line from Fukushima to 3-mile island at 30 degrees. It nearly hit! Just barely off. 50-40-30...like some weird puzzle, the three sites formed a gigantic triangle over the whole planet with the North Pole at the very center!

Now this sort of thing is not a Ley Line, I want to stress that, just the same I found the whole thing to be a bit strange and statistically unlikely, so I delved a bit deeper. I noticed that each of the disasters were very near the Capitals of their countries! 3-mile island is near Washington DC, Chernobyl is near Moscow, and Fukushima is near Tokyo. I thought that was odd too. The Soviet union and the United States are/were two of the largest countries in the world, with millions of square miles of real estate and hundreds of Nuclear reactors. What are the odds?

I drew lines from the Capitols to each other, the same way I did for the Nuclear disasters, what I found was uncanny.

Now, as I said, these are not Ley Lines. I don't know what they are. But they seem awfully strange to me, and the statistical odds against this seem to be quite high. I thought that if this did not fall under Ley line research, perhaps it fell into some other field, and perhaps this information will be useful to somebody.

Enjoy!

Download The Google Earth File Here!

I think your thread just died .....Sorry it was a good try though better luck next time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Hi.
I wonder if somebody measured the distance from the N. pole to each site, if those distances are random, or eerily similar? The curvature of the Earth throws me off other-wise.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by woghd

Hi.
I wonder if somebody measured the distance from the N. pole to each site, if those distances are random, or eerily similar? The curvature of the Earth throws me off other-wise.

That's a very good question. Just as a mental excercise I'll check it out. be back in a bit!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by woghd
Just barely off. 50-40-30...like some weird puzzle, the three sites formed a gigantic triangle over the whole planet with the North Pole at the very center!

triangles have 180 degrees in them.....50+40+30=120

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to catch that. Its because it's not a true triangle, the lines are bent over the curvature of the earth, making them curved lines. I didn't want my article to be a math lesson, so I dumbed it down a bit. Good catch tho. I included the Google earth file for all you tech-heads.

edit on 1-4-2011 by woghd because: Classified

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by woghd

Hi.

Sorry for taking so long. They all run approximately 2500-3500 miles, but there's no wow factor in the math. Visually, it's a pretty amazing thing to see though.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yep, the mistery line is called SABOTAGE for political propaganda purposes against nuclear power, and in favor of big Oil industry, Colonial control of the west over arab countries, and the especially in favour of obscurantism and anti-science movements.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

If the sun ever sends a big enough flare our way, it would surely be nuclear devastation. Unless they have enough backup power (batteries, accessible fuel, and sufficient generators, along with solar panels that are EMP hardened if they exist). Power that would be sufficient to power the things for a week and possibly as long as a month if it were possible. The way the nuclear companies like to skimp on certain maintenance costs these days, you should ask yourself if ANY of the reactors are EMP proof? I'm sure a number of them are.

Do tall of the nuclear reactors have backup power ready to fire up the moment the disaster occurs? They weren't prepared in Japan, obviously because the backup power system failed due to a result of the quake (as it was reported). Are we to believe that ALL of the reactors are hardened with the proper defenses worldwide? Let us hope that the world doesn't have to be "tested" one of these days

edit on 6/24/2017 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Quick, does Arvada Colorado line up.....should be close , I figure

You know, friggin Rocky Flats.....ruined my life in 1957.... long about as a matter of fact......Sept. 11.........when I saw the nuclear plume going up....and you could see colors through it....typical sight nuclear plume....I was four and all the adults saw the accident plume and told the kids to run indoors and they all piled into tRucks and station wagons.....and went over there.......big mistake

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Uh Oh........exact match my brothers and sisters......

Op on the money

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Actually, the thread has discovered something.....involving friggin Rocky dad gum Flats sucker

a reply to: Mandelbrot2012

new topics

top topics

join