It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeds of deception (GMO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Seeds of deception (GMO

The link provides lists of non gmo info. This is just to add to the strike the farmers are performing against monsanto
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wanted to add a link for some useful information concerning GMO's and how the consumers can avoid them while the farmers are trying to get rid of them. I know that buying organic can be expensive but you have to think about it this way. If you are putting your money into a store that sells just un healthy food they are just going to keep feeding us unhealthy food. Put your money where its for the better. The more we put money in to better food the cheaper it will become buy supply and demand

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Dont know what happened but here is the link

www.nongmoshoppingguide.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
While I agree - and appreciate the thread... It doesn't really belong in Breaking Alternative News. I will entertain any suggestion you may have for a more reasonable home for it.

Thanks

Mod note: After 20 minutes waiting for suggestions I thought I would place this in the Survival forum where people are keenly interested in avoiding frankenfoods.... Thanks...
edit on 31-3-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You may find this intresting. This is a video of lester brown Talking about some real big things going on right now. Posted date on website 3/31/11

Lester Brown: The Planet's Scarcest Resource Is Time

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

You may find this intresting. This is a video of lester brown Talking about some real big things going on right now. Posted date on website 3/31/11
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Quote of the week on the newsletter sent from Organic Consumers Association

When Economic Collapse Hits, Subsistence Farms Are the Best Place to Be
"Probably the best place to be in this situation [economic collapse precipitated by peak oil and a changing climate] would be on a subsistence farm in a village in Sub-Saharan Africa or someplace that's not much effected by what happens in the rest of the world. I think most people don't realize how vulnerable we are. For example, the food supply in the average city in the United States, if it's not daily renewed, would run out in about 3 days. There's not much of a buffer there. The system can come apart pretty fast."

-Lester Brown, "The Planet's Scarcest Resource is Time," March 22, 2011.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here is a list of upcoming rallies:

Come to a Millions Against Monsanto Action & Strategy Summit: San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, New York
San Francisco - April 9-10, 2011
Chicago - May 14-15, 2011
Seattle - May 21-22, 2011
New York - Oct 1-2, 2011

Link:
www.organicconsumers.org...
edit on 1-4-2011 by vesqui1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Video:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vesqui1990

Putting your money where your love is.... brilliant policy. Boycott not only Biotech products but the companies selling them.

Gardening is the future... organic gardening ( nature works )

top topics

join