It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot: Futuretalk with Richard Dolan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Perhaps interesting for some here, this is an interview from Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, with Richard Dolan.

They discuss how people like them are a bridge between those involved in culture of Secrecy and the masses.

“PROJECT CAMELOT : FUTURETALK WITH RICH DOLAN”.

This is a discussion with scholar and researcher, Rich Dolan, author of Volumes I & II: "UFOs and The National Security State" and of the newly released, "A. D. After Disclosure".
When we say the Future is Now, this discussion zones in on just that and how the future we are rapidly moving into is manifesting and must be dealt with openly and with care.
A frankly open talk about the hard questions that come along as a result of what we know, what isn't generally out there and how what we don't know is impacting the populace behind the scenes in ways they haven't even begun to suspect.
We discuss how people like us are the bridge between those involved in culture of Secrecy and the masses.
Absolutely required viewing for any person who considers themselves Awake & Aware in any sense of that concept. Kerry Cassidy

edit on 31/3/11 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Thanks for posting.
I always enjoy listening to Dolan speak and his books are just epic!
Good interview. (S&F)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think that should read "We discuss how people like us are the bridge between fantasy and lunacy."

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Seriously, what a bunch of nutters.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just finished watching it.These people are certifiable.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zender
Just finished watching it.These people are certifiable.

What Lunatics

top topics

join