It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Real Life Psychics Out There?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

on reflection, this part could be relative to the future, maybe you will be at a bbq and meet a lady called Trudy, introduced to you by Gerold / Errol?!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I like these kind of threads for the simple reason that some longtime posters who often claim psychic abilities and/or spirit guides all over these boards--and I won't name any names here, yet, though I would love to--somehow either "miss" these threads or ignore them for "some" reason.

What's up with that? I do notice, however, that the quiet ones that don't usually brag about psychic abilities this or spirit guides that, are the ones that sometimes get close.

p.s. - OP, you are an adventurous soul that has few physical fears. You were a sweet child that old ladies just loved to death. Your greatest strengths are also your greatest weaknesses...and you've come to realize this over the course of time. That's not a psychic guess...just a guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think that when you were a young kid, you sometimes daydreamed and wished that you had a pet monkey.
Sadly, that never happened.
To make up for the lack of a monkey companion, you eat alot of BA-NA-NAS.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Maybe ATS is not conducive for a good reading?Maybe psychics come here to get away from it all?
Maybe the ego prevents them in two ways,dont want to show off,dont want to get it wrong?
Maybe they get tired of threads asking for readings,or prove to me psychic abilitys exist.

for all that have had a shot.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
theabsolutetruth, that was awesome that you were accurate, can you try me?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes I am a real psychic, and firstly I will tell you that it DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT, simpleton. It is not like psychics are some omniscient being who can tell anything about anybody; there are windows and channels of extrasensory of awareness that can be peered into and often involuntarily. Grow up with your attitude. Here is some sacred knowledge I channeled through my psychic ability, this is true and if you look inside yourself you will see it as so.

Little known fact, savvy to the black magick/occultists and dark side energy masters; when you murder someone you gain heaps of energy (albeit negative, dark side energy, to manifest as anger, hate, fear...) as you are actually through karmic bonding absorbing/inheriting the karmic energy of the one who is murdered, and that includes subsequent karma traces manifested by the unconscious spirit through the intermediate post-death bardo realm, which undoubtedly so will be said emotions of anger, hate, fear given that most likely the victim was not a spiritual master liberated of ego and reactionary emotions (parallel of balanced chakras, blockage free purified chi meridians and Yang Shen development of the immortal fetus; karma dissolved with the anti-energy of the ego (emotional resultant) into non-dual rigpa Unity Oneness/Consciousness of the Clear Light). Subconsciously this energy rape/sapping is the subliminal motive of many serial killers; they are conscious of this increased height of (dark side) awareness... and yet there are many, like Hitler, who consciously knew of this dark side magick and acted intentionally as the karmic cause/source of the deaths of untold millions.... such impacts upon their ability to influence the masses in addition to other dark side siddhi's/powers subsequently developed as a result of murder/energy/soul rape... such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, telepathy, mass hypnotic influence, dark side entity/spirit communication/enlistment, hexing, among others.... yes the dark side is faster in progression to powers, but not as powerful as the light.... for the light is drawn within from infinite energy manifest love and in atonement will guide the warriors of the light to victory... the dark side is ubiquitous, all pervading, eternal and is an essential aspect of the paradigm, as the light cannot exist with the dark... yang cannot exist with yin, the complimentary opposites conception is a spoke to help balance the great eternal universal cosmic wheel of reality.

The balance is key.

2012 a new age will begin, we will see the acceleration of non-dual awareness among lay folk of the light.. however as the energies of the light side consciousness grow exponentially as the kundalini of the earth is uncoiled to magnify the electromagnetic fields of the planet which is corresponding to the sudden shift of human consciousness in polar potentialities, the dark side will grow as strong as the light.... as such balance is the Way, the necessity of occurrence in the great cosmic universal wheel of reality... thus multidimensional beings (essentially us in the future, literally..remember, even 20000 years into the future has already happened...in one dimension..) from the 6th dimension (our spirits' 9th stage of spiritual evolution in ascendancy to unity with the Great One Dreamer) will intervene upon behalf of the light (as misinterpreted in the book of Ra, the Law of One as well as Atlantean channels) and the so-called Harvest or "Rapture" (either or respective terms pending the energetic vibrational frequency outweighing of light versus dark among the human race) will initiate through the means of spiritual transcendence to the next higher vibrational realm/dimension through a soul-energy gravity well (by the MD benevolent light-beings) via the pineal gland a la the "third eye" the seat of the soul... pending individual energy makeup via vibrational frequency of correlating Yin and Yang energies a trial (however a trial, ascendancy is inevitable, provided the souls' nature of light) of karmic fortitude will ensue to burn the soul's remaining karma (unless one has broken the karmic bonds through fusion of the Yin and Yang energies, in which case one is an immortal Guardian of Heaven and such is his duty (heaven being an actual/highest vibrational reality - the final realm predating absolute unity with the One Source singularity infinity. Beautiful white light. The love. The wisdom. Unspeakable, unnameable, yet the sole invigorating absolute TRUTH.

The Tao.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fizix

Yes I am a real psychic, and firstly I will tell you that it DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT, simpleton...

...Grow up with your attitude.

Wow!! Glad you set us straight.

...Here is some sacred knowledge I channeled through my psychic ability, this is true and if you look inside yourself you will see it as so.

Little known fact, savvy to the black magick/occultists and dark side energy masters; when you murder someone you gain heaps of energy...

...given that most likely the victim was not a spiritual master liberated of ego and reactionary emotions (parallel of balanced chakras, blockage free purified chi meridians and Yang Shen development of the immortal fetus; karma dissolved with the anti-energy of the ego (emotional resultant) into non-dual rigpa Unity Oneness/Consciousness of the Clear Light)...

.... for the light is drawn within from infinite energy manifest love and in atonement will guide the warriors of the light to victory... the dark side is ubiquitous, all pervading, eternal and is an essential aspect of the paradigm, as the light cannot exist with the dark... yang cannot exist with yin, the complimentary opposites conception is a spoke to help balance the great eternal universal cosmic wheel of reality.

The balance is key.

2012 a new age will begin, we will see the acceleration of non-dual awareness among lay folk of the light.. however as the energies of the light side consciousness grow exponentially as the kundalini of the earth is uncoiled to magnify the electromagnetic fields of the planet which is corresponding to the sudden shift of human consciousness in polar potentialities, the dark side will grow as strong as the light.... as such balance is the Way, the necessity of occurrence in the great cosmic universal wheel of reality... thus multidimensional beings (essentially us in the future, literally..remember, even 20000 years into the future has already happened...in one dimension..)

...from the 6th dimension (our spirits' 9th stage of spiritual evolution in ascendancy to unity with the Great One Dreamer) will intervene upon behalf of the light (as misinterpreted in the book of Ra, the Law of One as well as Atlantean channels...

...and the so-called Harvest or "Rapture" (either or respective terms pending the energetic vibrational frequency outweighing of light versus dark among the human race) will initiate through the means of spiritual transcendence to the next higher vibrational realm/dimension through a soul-energy gravity well (by the MD benevolent light-beings) via the pineal gland a la the "third eye" the seat of the soul...

...is an immortal Guardian of Heaven and such is his duty (heaven being an actual/highest vibrational reality - the final realm predating absolute unity with the One Source singularity infinity. Beautiful white light. The love. The wisdom. Unspeakable, unnameable, yet the sole invigorating absolute TRUTH.

Wow again!! Glad to see you've not only "liberated" your ego far past us "simpletons," but have further managed to "channel" a ton of new age material that you've read, but can't possibly explain.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
LOL GUT...

I KNEW you were going to say that.

Just can't prove it right now.. HHmmmm What will your responce be?

I'll just say I KNEW it after you respond.

With all the predictions we get on here that turn out to be worthless... At least I'll be able to say I KNEW it.

Can't disprove it either.

I wish ONE fricking pyschic had warned us about the Japan radiation issues.. THAT would have been helpful.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fizix

Seriously, put the ego, and the soap box away. Actually it is possible to give a distance reading to someone, works similar in nature to remote viewing.

Solargeddon the Simpleton

edit on 31-3-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
LOL GUT...

I KNEW you were going to say that.

Just can't prove it right now.. HHmmmm What will your responce be?

I'll just say I KNEW it after you respond.

With all the predictions we get on here that turn out to be worthless... At least I'll be able to say I KNEW it.

Can't disprove it either.

I wish ONE fricking pyschic had warned us about the Japan radiation issues.. THAT would have been helpful.

I believe you, I already KNEW you were p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶o̶ psychic niceguybob!
You never blow your own party horn though...I like that.

Yes, good point, the Japan radiation issue: I guess the "window" was shut on that one.
We did, however, get the heads up about our immortal fetus and something about our vibrational kundalini and some sort of harvest. It's good to be forewarned about those things I reckon?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I was having very light entertainment till some one gave me a smake in the face about 2012. please keep it to its own thread. Im not a psychic but when i was reading i saw a man with a little goaty beard. Who is genuanly curiouse. Who may have something to do in the art world. When we read, talk to someone on the phone ,or meet someone first time, we have judgement. Some people just have good judgment.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
so ive been lurking and just reading up on everything every one has to say on different topics..awesome site. but THIS THREAD definitely made me sign up and actually post something. Would anyone of the of the so called "psychics" mind telling me something about myself, or see anything in my future? i love this kind of stuff. thanks in advance!
edit on 31-3-2011 by SeekingClarityUSMC because: post was all wrong.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Im very aware of the up coming event of man kind and not mocking you. But im on this thread because im at the momment interested in this thread. You should though if you want to get the message across by posting your area of interest to new thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsara

Im very aware of the up coming event of man kind and not mocking you. But im on this thread because im at the momment interested in this thread. You should though if you want to get the message across by posting your area of interest to new thread.

presumably this reply wasn't meant to me???? it has no relevance to anything I said!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi there Absolute

Are you able to tell me anything about me?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
theabsolutetruth, that was awesome that you were accurate, can you try me?

I see a lady cooking sausages and some red flowers on a sunshine day.....reminds me of mothers day, perhaps you are very maternal or are looking forwards to mothers day or have a strong connection to your mother or a mother figure in your life.

I sense you are rather physically orientated and like facts, and cats, and food and sunshine...I sense you have a lot of energy and ambition and work figures a lot in your life, and family.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
wow what a joke... nice cold reading (sarcasm). this is just like bs astrology. anyone could read the attributes of ANY sign and relate to it its just psychological mechanism. basically its like: oh im getting something... you are a very particular person, you like certain foods but dislike others..... some days you can be very happy but other days very sad for no apparent reason.... you are very loyal to your closest friends as they are to u and are friends with others but know deep down inside they are not true friends thus u limit yourself to dedication to them...

i just described anyone and everyone, yet trickily so u think im psychic and describing just u.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fizix

I think it's more of an interesting experiment, but like any psychic connection you have to open your mind to the universal energies, it's something natural, humans used to use more often, liken it to the herd mechanism or any other human trait if you like, but just it's real and there regardless of whether you believe or see it.

I relayed the things I 'seen', just with my mind open to the channels of energy, it's natural, perhaps you could give it a try instead of mocking.

Science even uses such principles when 'thinking', it's the ability to visualise and relay the vision or insight, don't you ever get a sixth sense or a feeling about something that isn't based on entirely physical environment?
edit on 31-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I agree, I have had several instances in the past where I will see something happen in a flash in my mind litterally seconds before it happens.

Absolutetruth, can you do a reading on me let me know if you feel or see anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dbrown430

sensing a macho energy, engines again and the colour red.

are you far from home or travel far often? I see darkish skin and dark hair and a music connection, I also get the impression you like wine or bars and alcohol, and dark things, like dark paintings, modern art in dark and red colours.

I also see smoke, like a smoky bar or a smoky room and a pool table and lots of friends.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join