It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Abduction Caught on Tape

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow, where to begin.

Firstly, the assertion of an "alien abduction" is just absurd. There is absolutely nothing in that video to suggest anything of the sort.

Secondly, the minutes long diatribe at the start (why does every youtube poster think their videos need ' production value'?) stating claims that the video cannot be transcoded on a pc, as previously pointed out is just ridiculous. As well, the statement that somehow video recording a monitor increases "validity" is ludicrous to the extreme. As most modern lcd "tvs" have inputs for pc video and must modern video cards have tv compatible outputs, without being shown what is exactly connected to the tv we have only the poster's word as to where the video we are seeing is originating from.

Third, this whole episode can quite easily be duplicated and hoaxed. Hell, stage magicians have been doing it for decades when their assistants "disappear" through a trap door inside a box, which coincidentally seems more likely what happened here. I suspect there was some type of hydraulic lift that lowered the individual when they "disappeared" while their "sleeping" partner slid a board of some sort over the opening to prevent the blankets from falling through.
Certainly, seeing the way they "reappeared" could definitely been the "abductee" being lifted back up through the opening. By the looks of it faster than anticipated. Their "partner's" rolling on their side (thanks for the butt-shot *cannot be unseen!*) could have easily been to mask the sliding back if whatever was used to keep the blankets from falling in the opening.

But that's just me.
Either way, if I was to believe there was something paranormal here I would be more inclined to believe it was spontaneous translocation or teleportation than alien abduction. And mind you, I actually believe in alien abductions, but I'm just not seeing it in this.
Still, interesting video.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
When someone offers up a reason it isn't fake before you even see the video then its probably BS.

I have worked in Law Enforcement for a long time and over the years every time someone has told me something like "Honestly Sir" or "I'm not lying or I wouldn't lye to you" in the end they were all lying. Honest folks don't do things like this simply because they believe in whatever the truth is and will stand bye it. They don't feel they have to convince you.

In my opinion theres just nothing to see here. I had to laugh when the man rolled over and did what looked like a Frankenstein impression. How someone would believe this is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Step by step :

1.- A covered balloon or a plastic bag full of air.

That was my first thought.Besides apart from the disappearance of the body there is nothing to indicate an alien abduction.
Also according to UFO witnesses the electric devices are malfunctioning when there is a UFO near by,the camera seems to be working fine during the incident.
For me the story itself has some holes.The black helicopter with the MIB looking straight at her house,the abduction which she remembered many details,but didn't remember the UFO in her backyard until she spoke about her abduction and finally 13 minutes is a litte time,to be taken-examined-return.
She clearly remembered everything,but then they had to go through hypnosis to make the story sound more real?

I wish it was true,but it's one more disappointment.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
First post, couldn't resist registering to respond to this thread.

Hoax, and a very bad one at that.

1. Prop body is deflated.
2. She's in the fourth dimension for a while.
3. Whoa! Check it out, she reappears! Cool, except she was always there, lying flat. Notice the end of the bed? Four protrusions the whole time. When the 'husband' stirs, we can clearly see that two of those protrusions were his feet at the end of the bed. That drew my attention to the other two protrusions.
4. The 'husband' makes a fuss with the sheets to obscure the movement of the 2nd person rolling over into place. Watch the other two protrusions at the end of the bed.
Edit: After re-watching it, I noticed she appears before the husband moves. Same principle however - she tosses the sheet into the air to obscure her movement while rolling over.

5. The aliens must have had her running on a tread mill, because she's sporting a much slimmer frame.

I definitely understand someone having a "whoa" moment when first viewing this, but once you figure it out you realize just how poorly this was done.
edit on 31-3-2011 by DisinfoAgentBoo because: Correcting myself

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Candycab
When someone offers up a reason it isn't fake before you even see the video then its probably BS.

I have worked in Law Enforcement for a long time and over the years every time someone has told me something like "Honestly Sir" or "I'm not lying or I wouldn't lye to you" in the end they were all lying. Honest folks don't do things like this simply because they believe in whatever the truth is and will stand bye it. They don't feel they have to convince you.

In my opinion theres just nothing to see here. I had to laugh when the man rolled over and did what looked like a Frankenstein impression. How someone would believe this is beyond me.
While it's generally true that when someone knows something is the truth they have no reason to prove it to anyone else, there're cases where the person will care what other people think and feel the need to reassure. In that case, they will say "Honest." Please don't pigeon-hole all people. I've fidgeted a lot in my life when talking with people because of social anxiety and other issues, but that had nothing to do with whether I was lying or not. Confidence in someone does not always mean they're telling you the truth. Do not make the mistake of assuming that.

Anyway you remind me of someone who always tries to finish other peoples sentences. You can say it now, but wait until it matters what other people think, then you'll try to reassure too.

I don't know hte details of this case but I never jump into anything and make a conclusion quickly. That appears to be what you're doing here. I don't like that. I care what you think.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't post about it would I?
edit on 31-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I've been to other websites where this video would instead be labeled "Guy has fun with blowup doll on webcam". Google it if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not at all convinced..

The VVF can't be edited stuff for me is a deliberate attempt to put in the watchers mind that it can't be fake, whether it can or not isn't important, its solely there to plant the seed that its all genuine. As we know a contrived event does not need to be edited if done properly and rehearsed.

The disappearing person is a staged act, blown up doll or balloon shape would suffice as people have said, the real trick is to get her back in the bed and for that they use distraction techniques, the sheet billowing up, suddenly the man moves and the eyes follow him and not the person rolling into the bed as the sheet is billowed, finally she gets into place as he makes a 2nd move.

Nicely done but for me its a huge hoax...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Gooroo good job!! Whether it is a hoax or not, that is the whole reason for this website. Great info and very interesting nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think there's a shallow (~ 1-2 foot deep, 3 foot wide) gap between 2 beds that the person can slip into (marked green)

Before the disappearance, the person rises onto all fours and possibly removes a board that's covering up the gap (it may drop by activating a switch if it's a prop designed for magicians). He then slips in to it and lies down.

He returns to the bed by rising up and moving to the right to cover the illusion.

After a few tries they get it to look convincing and send the video to Cosmic Conspiracies

edit on 31/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have to say hoax on this one too. I questioned the second part when she came back into bed. It seems like her head rises up from the bottom of the bed and than it's moved toward the top. Her hands look like their positioning the blanket to keep them from sliding off. Why would there be so much movement on her return? Unless she was trying to reposition herself under the covers as she squeezed through the bed opening? Her husband gets an Oscar for his rolling over performance.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this cant be used as the holy grail of abduction videos, we cant see if the bed under the blankets was altered and a trap door put in it and the person drops thru, then pushes them self back up afterward or if it was an air bladder that is deflated then rapidly re inflated

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Gooroo good job!! Whether it is a hoax or not, that is the whole reason for this website. Great info and very interesting nonetheless.

Thank you.. I'm sorry to anyone who was mislead by the title, I was simply Re-applying it from what I saw on Youtube, I should of put "Possibly Real" I suppose, but even then I'm sure some people would argue about that as well. I never said this was really REAL just looks very interesting and I thank people like Fazzal as well that try to debunk it, although I dont necessarily think you did a full proof job
. I know this video doesn't look 100% perfect but it isn't that bad either.. I even posted a 2nd video of a similar "vanishing" type abduction.. I'd rather have a discussion and real debunkable information instead of "OMG HOAX" but maybe that's what this site is all about, I'm fairly new here.. Anyways, thanks for the comments everyone I hope we can find more stuff out there because abductions are REAL!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't think even cut a hole in the bed, they just pushed two singles together and left an "abduction gap" for the sleeper to vanish into.

The idea that VVF format isn't accessible digitally is laughable too. If they had captured anything convincing, they would have taken it to Sky TV or somewhere that would pay them and bring it to a wide audience, not some unknown website.

The ludicrous mention of "Ethereal Wolves" towards the end - what? What does that even mean? What does that have to do with alien abductions? It's like they wanted to hedge their bets, UFO interest is declining but people are getting more into ghosts and EVP. So throw that in there too!

It's a shame, I do want to see genuine alien lifeforms some day. Blurry youtube videos, however, are not a very likely way for it to be revealed.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
is her husband naked???.... anyways if the aliens really do this, it would be very interesting to know how they can just disappear people like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Damm, there is another thread about this. Posted this there.

Firstly, Can anyone verify the back story?

In mid December 2010 - the British UFO website 'Cosmic Conspiracies' was contacted by a lady
who claimed that she had been abducted by aliens.

This encounter would prove to be unique because she had taken film footage of her abduction!

A black helicopter (with 'men in black' occupants) was seen hovering near to the house just a few
days before her encounter.

They were looking directly into here house!

The lady (who wishes to remain anonymous) encountered a UFO hovering about 15 feet above the
same field just a few days later.

On the night of the UFO encounter, she believes she was abducted and subjected to numerous medical procedures aboard a UFO.

Over the following days, the lady became more anxious and was worried that the aliens would return, so
her husband suggested installing a CCTV camera into the bedroom to calm her fears.

A few nights after the CCTV camera had been installed, the lady felt as if she had been 'taken' again.

The next day, she viewed the footage and saw something that would change her life forever.

You may notice that the footage had been filmed from a TV screen. This is because the CCTV footage
was filmed in WF format, and to our knowledge, there is no software available to convert the footage to PC.

This of course lends more credibility to the footage because it could not have been manipulated with a movie package on a computer!

The footage shows the lady and her husband in bed at around 3:30am. She suddenly appears to 'melt' into
the mattress and re-appears 13 minutes later.

We have 'fast forwarded' the video during the 13 minutes because noting significant happens.

2nd, Why do they claim the video was not manipulated due to converting from WF format. Bull Shizzle!! I can convert any video file you hand me. Also no manipulation claimed yet soundtrack is added.

Also She conveniently moves into place in her sleep just before she sinks in to the hole in the bed.

This reeks of HOAX.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
When ppl are abducted, they dont just disappear from the bed like that, either the beings come to them, they like to watch first, then beams them up so you will see them actually paralyzed going up to the ceiling, but this magician trick is just ridiculous. Dont play with abductions like that, its not a joke and very real phenomena.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
I see comments about the disappearence, but what about the appearence?
What do you make out of that? I'm not sure how one would create that effect.

Pressing "rewind"...?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Time for topic [HOAX] tags?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gooroo

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!
Whether you believe something like that or not you've got to admit,
that was pretty freakin' cool!

Good find!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Just as she dissapears, notice there are one or two flashing lights above her (in the video, the lights probably were behind) and I think I saw a hand around the wall, but I'm not that sure. That could be the being there, or something... right? I think it's not fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join