It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a planet eject CME/ plasma flares? Is this Nibiru? If not, what is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I would like people to watch this video and comment upon what the object is which moves relatively close to the sun across the field of view of the STEREO B camera, issuing forth what appear to be plasma flares....

I've seen the second vid linked further down in another thread but it got caught up in arguments about which Youtube user posted it - the actual merits of the two videos together weren't being discussed - in fact I haven't seen the latest video on another thread yet. Please read my thoughts and comment accordingly if you have the relevant knowledge & experience to answer, as I feel I may have something to add, particularly regarding the orientation of STEREO B, which concerns tactical obfuscation by certain agencies including NASA, JPL (who apparently put some planets in the wrong places in their simulator) and Google (!!)

The obfuscation basically limits the layman's ability to conceive our place in the universe (big claim, I know, but will hopefully address it further in next post after this one) - the relationships between other bodies in the solar system and the imagery presented are very hard to mentally tie together into a coherent 3D visual-imagination model. So many perspectives, so few explanations and so confounding at first glance that many will shrug and take NASA's word for it if they say "It's Venus..."

Without further ado...

I thought that only the sun or a similar star would issue plasma flares (or the term may be CME, coronal mass ejections; forgive my basic knowledge of astronomy - I want a skeptic's perspective on this)..?

To me, knowing little about such matters, this certainly appears to be a relatively small star-like object entering our solar system. Earlier on today, I drafted a little sketch of the relative positions/ orbits around the Sun of STEREO A & B, Earth, 'The Brown Dwarf Object', the apparent location of ELENIN, Jupiter and Saturn, Mercury and Venus across the dates in question (now - October), and it seemed to me that this thing really could be the object being described in the following video, posted yesterday by the same Youtube poster:

In that video above he describes the apparent 'brown dwarf' with several planets orbiting, heading on a trajectory that will bring it to a position between Mars and Earth sometime in October. Basically on the same orbital path as the ELENIN comet, but coming inbound from the opposite side of the sun, on a retrograde orbit, currently in front of the constellation Leo, moving across Orion in the next couple of months...

The main factor that threw me off a little bit was the direction in which the Stereo satellite is travelling, and whether the Z-Axis was true to Solar North. If the theory that the 'brown dwarf is coming retrograde from a position in front of the constellation Leo' were to be of any merit, then the Z-axis would need to be 'upside-down' to account for the movement of the brown dwarf from left to right on the first video I linked, which shows the view from STEREO B. (Properly oriented to true Solar North it would show a right-to-left movement across our screens, with the sun positioned on the far-left side of the screen...)

It took me a little while to figure this out - and I may be completely wrong... However, it seems that I may be right, as according to NASA the Z-axis is not flipped and is in fact providing us with 'upside-down' imaging.

Here's a quote from NASA:

The images above are shown in the order of the relative positions of the three viewpoints, Behind, Earth, and Ahead. For the Heliospheric Imager (HI) images below, the order is reversed to reflect the fact that the HI Ahead telescopes look to the left of the Sun, and those on Behind look to the right. Also, the HI images are not rotated to put solar north up.

[my emphasis]

So - as far as I can tell (unless my brain is frazzled from sifting through dodgily-presented Youtube videos), the first video I've linked at the top of this post, when taken in light of the video posted yesterday, shows that a large body, possibly a brown dwarf ejecting plasma, is coming on retrograde orbital trajectory into the solar system, currently set against the backdrop of the constellation Leo, due to move along in front of Orion in the next few months, then due to pass between Mars and Earth sometime in October, causing an eclipse of Mars, before whipping on out again in front of us as we head towards where it's looped round the sun.

As it whizzes off to the far reaches of the solar system, Earth loops straight into one hell of a sh1tstorm that the little brown dwarf leaves behind as it goes on its way. It's basically following the ELENIN orbit in reverse, and the reason NASA aren't bothered about how close ELENIN will get to STEREO in July is that they know we should in fact be worried about what's coming from the opposite side of the sun, and shouldn't trouble ourselves over a diddly little comet that won't do anyone any harm - and may not even exist except as a codeword for inbound disaster...

Thoughts?

I'm literally dipping my toes into astronomy so please don't flame too harshly if I'm completely out, or if I used all the wrong terminology and confused the hell out of everyone.

Cheers.

NB - final thought, linked to first thoughts at top of this post: When trying to locate basic data and imagery/ animations showing the orientation and orbits, relevant positional relationships in the solar system and its positional relationships with galaxies, constellations beyond (etc), I found it incredibly difficult to get clear hits on a google search. I believe that considering astronomy is a subject that so many people find fascinating, it's a little odd that Google doesn't deliver the goods when it comes to searching out satisfying visuals to aid the layman in understanding what he/ she is seeing in the skies and on these satellite images.

I am suspicious that such poor resources on the end of a Google search is a deliberate obfuscation attempt! Surely the excellent resources I crave are out there; if so, why the Hell won't Google make it easier for people to understand their position in this great and wondrous universe of ours? Links to sites - while appreciated - won't answer the question of WHY it is so damn hard to get basic diagrams showing useful astronomical relationships on a Google search. As you can see I have reasonable capability to write and phrase things well, so it seems very odd that barely any of my search parameters returned anything useable. In fact, the first page of images included a damn cartoon smiley for crying out loud; I'd written "Orbital trajectories of STEREO satellites" (or something like that)..
at Google, those obfuscating mofo's. Heck, I should have expected it really, considering the shambolic presentation of Antarctica on Google Earth in comparison to the USGS data...

The Youtube user whose videos I posted has another video (will dig it out) in which he claims that JPLs simulator has Jupiter (and possibly more planets) completely in the wrong position. He also draws attention to the 'Betelgeuse may go supernova' story, released in recent days - Betelgeuse is located in the constellation Orion (conveniently) - approximately where the 'brown dwarf heading inbound' might start to become very visible as more than a mere 'sun-dog'...

Are these agencies all collaborating to stop us from gaining a clear understanding of what is where and when it's there?

Did I just confuse the hell out of everyone?

M'eh. It's bloody late and I'm going to get some sleep. I'll pack my bug-out-bag tomorrow...

Take care all, and watch the skies... Oh, and keep a beady eye on those suits at NASA/ JPL and Google too...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Bluebeard2011 also put out good videos on this subject matter...Here are a few of his also..Good Post...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Five seconds is all it takes.

Can I have a cookie?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Well a major flaw with that is that a brown dwarf cannot eject a CME. It is a failed star. If a brown dwarf can eject a CME then so can Jupiter as it has a similar composition.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Heavily edited YouTube videos = Beware!

If someone ever does find something legitimate and posts it to Youtube, they will post all actions relating to their conclusions. So other people can reproduce their results.

The video in the OP was as useful as a pinecone in a toilet stall.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video -- frankly, videos are not good sources for information.

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I would like people to watch this video and comment upon what the object is which moves relatively close to the sun across the field of view of the STEREO B camera, issuing forth what appear to be plasma flares....

One of the problems with this is that the viewer may not know a thing about flares and what causes them and so forth. The first thing you have to do in investigating is "learn all about this." This would include finding out about the cameras, what causes artifacts (software glitches) and what a glitch or artifact (something like a lens flare or overcorrection of brightness) and then use that info to figure out if something is real or not.

The obfuscation basically limits the layman's ability to conceive our place in the universe (big claim, I know, but will hopefully address it further in next post after this one) - the relationships between other bodies in the solar system and the imagery presented are very hard to mentally tie together into a coherent 3D visual-imagination model.

The limitation here is the amount of time the layman takes to read up on the subject (both viewpoints, and see what support each has). Generally they will read the easier-to-understand material and look at the scientific stuff (and then go cross-eyed and forget reading further.)

I thought that only the sun or a similar star would issue plasma flares (or the term may be CME, coronal mass ejections; forgive my basic knowledge of astronomy - I want a skeptic's perspective on this)..?

That's correct. You have to have large amounts of plasma to produce a plasma flare. No plasma, no flare.

'The Brown Dwarf Object', the apparent location of ELENIN, Jupiter and Saturn, Mercury and Venus across the dates in question (now - October), and it seemed to me that this thing really could be the object being described in the following video, posted yesterday by the same Youtube poster

A brown star is a very bright object and a huge one because it's a star. If there were one anywhere near us, we could all see it shining during the daytime... not an occasional lens flare, but a bright object that would be hard to ignore and would be constantly in the sky. It would shine brighter than the moon.

In that video above he describes the apparent 'brown dwarf' with several planets orbiting, heading on a trajectory that will bring it to a position between Mars and Earth sometime in October. Basically on the same orbital path as the ELENIN comet, but coming inbound from the opposite side of the sun, on a retrograde orbit, currently in front of the constellation Leo, moving across Orion in the next couple of months...

Yeah, Nancy Lieder has been saying that since about 1999... and it's "close" and "will be here any year now" (1999, 2002, 2003...etc. She also came up with "trailing a cloud of moons like a cattle stampede" image)

So - as far as I can tell (unless my brain is frazzled from sifting through dodgily-presented Youtube videos), the first video I've linked at the top of this post, when taken in light of the video posted yesterday, shows that a large body, possibly a brown dwarf ejecting plasma, is coming on retrograde orbital trajectory into the solar system, currently set against the backdrop of the constellation Leo, due to move along in front of Orion in the next few months, then due to pass between Mars and Earth sometime in October, causing an eclipse of Mars, before whipping on out again in front of us as we head towards where it's looped round the sun.

Let me suggest that you stop watching videos and instead download and read the free Monthly Sky PDF at this site: www.skymaps.com...

Then step outside and start looking up. See what's there.

If it's due to pass between Mars and Earth in October, that means it's inside the orbit of Jupiter. It would be a second sun in our sky and would outshine the moon at night. We would see the other planet orbits shifting rapidly and that whole section of the asteroid belt being pulled out of alignment. So quit watching the vids all a-gog and just go look. You can even get a set of binoculars and do some binocular astronomy: www.uvaa.org...

It's fun, it's educational, and the next time someone tells you something impossible about a planet that isn't there you will have a good basic understanding of the sky, what's there, what's SUPPOSED to be there, the difference between satellites and planets and stars, and so forth.

I am suspicious that such poor resources on the end of a Google search is a deliberate obfuscation attempt! Surely the excellent resources I crave are out there; if so, why the Hell won't Google make it easier for people to understand their position in this great and wondrous universe of ours?

Because you're asking the wrong questions of the search engine.

Links to sites - while appreciated - won't answer the question of WHY it is so damn hard to get basic diagrams showing useful astronomical relationships on a Google search. As you can see I have reasonable capability to write and phrase things well, so it seems very odd that barely any of my search parameters returned anything useable. In fact, the first page of images included a damn cartoon smiley for crying out loud; I'd written "Orbital trajectories of STEREO satellites" (or something like that)..
at Google, those obfuscating mofo's. Heck, I should have expected it really, considering the shambolic presentation of Antarctica on Google Earth in comparison to the USGS data...

You asked the wrong question. Try asking for "orbital path nasa stereo satellites" and you start getting results such as this article's images from Scientific American (for better results, add a "-nibiru" to the word list.)

The Youtube user whose videos I posted has another video (will dig it out) in which he claims that JPLs simulator has Jupiter (and possibly more planets) completely in the wrong position.

Look up the position of Jupiter on the "Night Sky" pages. Then go look at Jupiter (look out your window or stand on your lawn and look.) Then look at JPL's simulator.

He also draws attention to the 'Betelgeuse may go supernova' story, released in recent days - Betelgeuse is located in the constellation Orion (conveniently) - approximately where the 'brown dwarf heading inbound' might start to become very visible as more than a mere 'sun-dog'...

The first thing you should do when you see stories like this is trot out to the search pages and find out how far away Betelgeuse is. It's 640 light years away... so if we see it go supernova, this actually happened about 640 years ago. It's done and over with:
wiki.answers.com...

Are these agencies all collaborating to stop us from gaining a clear understanding of what is where and when it's there?

No, but people with no understanding of the sky certainly are.

Did I just confuse the hell out of everyone?

Nope. And I've done some backyard astronomy with telescope and binoculars.

M'eh. It's bloody late and I'm going to get some sleep. I'll pack my bug-out-bag tomorrow...

Even in tornado season, that's a bit of a waste of time. Trot out and pack a nice book on constellations and the night sky (get a basic one from a used book store) and grab a pair of cheap binoculars and have some fun and learn some REAL astronomy.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sorry for long-winded reply. I note Jupiter is conjunct with the sun so you couldn't see it, but you can see other things.

Here's the Sky Calendar for April:
www.skymaps.com...

But Jupiter was easily seen in January, and there was no worldwide howl of strange objects from the astronomy groups:
www.skymaps.com...

You might also check the Amateur Astronomy group on Facebook:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi Fly:

I recognize some of the work in your OP from astrolpatriot who is a friend of mine who has been tracking this object for the last four years. Link. Your posted video happens to be one that astrol let me mirror, so I am familiar with what you are attempting to demonstrate in this Opening Post.

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintmentI would like people to watch this video and comment upon what the object is which moves relatively close to the sun across the field of view of the STEREO B camera, issuing forth what appear to be plasma flares....

There are many lens flares in that video that appears to show Planet X that orbits the dwarf star in this mini solar system on approach for an orbit around our Sun. 11h 04m 05.30s +13 53' 35.7" These are the coordinates of the incoming dwarf star that you appear to be describing, but I can see no way to verify sky coordinates in your first video. However, the object that astrol is tracking is now passing through Leo on a course towards Orion. Right away I can see that you should be looking in the direction of Saturn in the night sky and nowhere near the Sun on the opposite side of the Equation. My hypothesis is that ELEnin Comet is a NASA Psyop cover for the incoming dwarf star (my ATS topic) that you seem to be trying to locate using astrol's video data. I believe the most important piece of evidence in this entire ELEnin investigation is right here (link). That is the NASA JLP orbit data for their ELE object that provided the information for this Event Timeline (here) that has been reproduced all over the internet. If my hypothesis is correct (and it seems to be), then the JPL ELEnin data tracks the dwarf star gravity well around which this mini solar system rotates.

The data to support this thesis is growing by the day. Nania Video. Maybe you recognize this video as the one where Nania accurately predicts the major March 11, 2011 'event' using this same NASA JPL ELEnin orbit data. Mike's Video. Mike also points out that the ELEnin JLP data can be used to backtrack and identify other ELE/Earth/Sun alignments like the one on February 27, 2010 with the 8.8 Chile Quake. The aquifers shifted and the Earth shifted axis 3 and 4 inches with the Chile and Japan Quakes respectively 'and' this dwarf star is not even orbiting on the ecliptic plane! That means an orbit angle differential is present between this object, Earth and Sun; which again says this object is MASSIVE to cause these events as such great distances (Chile 6+ AU, Japan 2+ AU). Then try to imagine how Earth will react to this dwarf star just .396 AU away at the next alignment on September 26, 2011!!!

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintmentI've seen the second vid linked further down in another thread but it got caught up in arguments about which Youtube user posted it - the actual merits of the two videos together weren't being discussed - in fact I haven't seen the latest video on another thread yet. Please read my thoughts and comment accordingly if you have the relevant knowledge & experience to answer, as I feel I may have something to add, particularly regarding the orientation of STEREO B, which concerns tactical obfuscation by certain agencies including NASA, JPL (who apparently put some planets in the wrong places in their simulator) and Google (!!)

Unfortunately your stereo images have no sky coordinates for reference markers for verification against other sources, even though I like what is presented and your evidence appears to support my ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis. One problem with your presentation appears to be that this dwarf star is super cold and emits a proton cloud that cannot possibly allow for emission of any solar flares or anything of that nature. Your objects also seem to be on the wrong side of the Earth for the times attached to these events. Astrol believes some of the planets are out of place in the JPL program and he has yet to make the ELEnin = dwarf star gravity well connection, but he is a smart guy and will eventually connect the dots IMHO. There are a LOT of people claiming to be 'awake' about what is coming that say NASA JPL ELEnin is disinformation, but Nania and Mike and lots of other people (like Jonah) are making the same ELEnin = dwarf star connections. The Earth appears headed for a rough 2011 ...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

I have a friend who is jointly into photography and astronomy, so I will ask for his opinion.

To be honest, while I can definitely see merit and truth in the descriptions you linked, I don't believe that everything I've been seeing over the past six - twelve months on STEREO anomaly threads is as a result of these glitches, reflections and camera anomalies. It's a bit of a cop-out in some instances (not necessarily saying in this case, but certainly some that I've seen...)

Also, I've already seen evidence on multiple occasions and in relation to multiple events, planetary bodies and anomalies, that NASA and its partners are actively engaged (on occasion) in the deliberate obfuscation of strange and unexpected observations. Again, not saying that's always the case, but it certainly happens.

While this particular object (in first linked video) may not in fact be emitting CMEs, I am still a bit confused about what it is.

In addition, I don't quite follow the argument that there is no way to corroborate the angles/ position of observation, when the date and time-stamp is on the footage?

Do NASA not provide an archive of footage and flight paths, or interactive means of seeing where its satellites have been and in which direction they've been looking? Surely such a feature would make it incredibly simple to corroborate what was seen, simply by entering the date/time and checking where it was/ was looking?

There in a nutshell is my problem with the presentation of astronomical data for the benefit of the interested layman. Even you guys who know a bit about these things are saying the tools aren't available to check the veracity of sightings made in realtime on the NASA website. What the hell are they being paid for if we can't check the details of their work?

One more thing - Byrd - I disagree with your suggestion that I was using the wrong search parameters. I tried multiple word combinations, definitely including a direct equivalent of what you suggested, and I didn't come up with any obviously useful tools (useful in terms of aiding my quest to visually cognize the solar system and the orbits of various planets, satelites, also the orientation of 'us' in relation to the rest of the galaxy, other galaxies, constellations etc...)

What I need in essence is a tool that allows me to 'virtually stand in the centre', and move around in 3D space to review things from multiple perspectives, freely, in order to gain a full 3D appreciation of where things are and how they are moving.

If such a thing doesn't exist, it should.

NB - I haven't yet checked those links you've provided, and as a result can't comment on those specifically yet.

I've used Stellarium, and it's good for loads of stuff (though admittedly I've only scratched the surface), but there needs to be an 'interactive, free-ranging virtual planetarium', incorporating all the noteworthy satellites, including realtime orbital paths, observational inclinations etc. imho.

Oh and let's be real for a minute - your comment about videos being a useless source of data is basically not true. If the video corroborates other readings and is proven to be non-manipulated, then it is corroborating evidence of 'whatever', and is most definitely useful in terms of understanding the 'bigger picture' of whatever it is that we are observing.

And (going off-tack slightly) that's a key point - it's all about observation. Observation of data, observation of realtime events, observation of footage. At the final analysis, it should be remembered that what we are looking at is in fact a mere virtual representation inside our heads of that which appears to be happening in the universe around us. Observation is inherently fraught with 'risk' of misinterpretation in certain ways, simply as a result of the nature of mind.

Planet X guy - I like what you're doing in terms of researching this issue, but I just need to point out that the OP Isn't "my theory" as such, I was simply trying to understand what I was seeing on this video (which I came across randomly and not as a result of any pointed research into Planet X)... I sent you a U2U the other day to thank you for shortening my research parameters somewhat as a result of information you'd posted in another thread. I have had a passing interest in the Planet X ideas since reading Sitchen a while back, though I tended to disagree with his ideas of a literal Planet X. Now though, certain things have made me ponder that maybe - just maybe - there might be something to it after all. I will be reviewing more info over the next few weeks.

All the best to you all, thanks for the comments and information.

SkepticOverlord for President!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

That's a fair point, but what I was getting at is not support for a pre-drawn conclusion of 'it's a brown dwarf', I was in fact looking for an explanation of what it is.

I may have poorly represented my intent in the OP, so your response is understandable.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Incidentally, I found the following quote to be quite offensive, and patronising, and I have argued against your use of similar negative tone in the past, on the Egyptology threads:

Even in tornado season, that's a bit of a waste of time. Trot out and pack a nice book on constellations and the night sky (get a basic one from a used book store) and grab a pair of cheap binoculars and have some fun and learn some REAL astronomy.

Don't presume to talk down to people you don't know, when your only qualification for doing so is limited experience of the subject being discussed (in this case,backyard astronomy).

And here's the point - if you didn't intend to cause offence, perhaps reconsider your posting style, because as mentioned, I've already raised issue with you in the past for something very similar.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join