It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I like ATS better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So I frequent two conspiracy related sites. One is here the other is a no no to say but it rhymes with odd dyke productions..

Now I come here time and time again, because the amount of lunacy is purely limited to stuff you can actually for the most part, debate the legitimacy of.

On odd dyke, you have stuff like:

robots malfunction-
this is just the icing on the cake over there. People sincerely believe that human error on the part of anchor men/women means they are drones. It frustrates me to no end.

That site, has maybe 1 thread in 100 that are useful, intelligent and enlightening.

While here, it is very rare (and I credit the moderators for this) that a stupid arse thread like that would stay at the top too long before it goes into skunktown.

This site has its peeves, like the weirdos who swear doom because of their animals recent actions... here is a tip for you guys... feed your pets, get off ats for an hour and take them on a walk. Ill bet thatll reduce the "weirdness" and lessen the tin foil load on your neck.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You could also try RMN..It's a little behind ATS but it has far less trolls and nay-sayer employed....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I LOVE the other site but it messes with my computer for some reason. So *sigh* ATS it is

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

rmn?
2nd

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..

You won't find any DOOOOM!! threads around here, But you will find good company, And intellectual conversation..

For the most part we try to keep that garbage out of here..

Good choice joining ATS! Welcome to the boards my friend..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jewston

Welcome to ATS jewston. Enjoy

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I googled my way somehow here during the japan disaster and I must say...I have never been everyday on site like this before I found ATS

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

top topics

join