It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology To Fuse Humans and Robots! "Blood Simple Circuitry For Cyborgs! (not fiction but fac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Thank you all for your comments. Is their anyone here whom could help me better understand the technology behind this? In other words exactly how would this work? I am not wanting examples for medicinal purposes, but rather the more sinister side. Not trying to be dismal, just checking out the angles.

Thank you for your response,

Pax

Wait so you want to know, but you don't want to know unless it is about highly speculative dangers based on science fiction shows?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stuffed

Wait so you want to know, but you don't want to know unless it is about highly speculative dangers based on
Scientific shows!

Nice shot at deflecting what I actually asked. I'll make it simple for you
I am well aware of the medical pro's; I worked at a Level 4 trauma center for years. I have seen robotic hands in

action. I simply wanted someone to explain the technology as it relates to the physiological aspect of the human
body! Yes! This IS a conspiracy site ya know? I was interested in the sinister side of possibility.

But you are right! The Feds who control the medical professionals on many level are all waiting to show us the magnificent benefits of this technology! Right!! And we are in libya peddling Girl Scout cookies!
Geez, go back to sleep.

Obviously, you cannot answer what I asked either. I mean even the joke regarding Battlestar was lost on you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

S & F

Great info..
This topic has always fascinated me
Great work,

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The speculative part of the article makes this huge leap into "COULD THIS BE A CYBORG INTERFACE!!?" when the research merely shows that blood has a slightly oddball resistance curve. It looks like a flying non-sequitur at first glance - sort of like they took a big conjectural leap and missed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join