It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The color blue and UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have been reading a few books lately and some things popped into my mind about the UFO phenomenon and code names attached to it. There is probably more to this than you might first think... and it does indeed seem to indicate something real. I will outline below what I am trying to get accross. They ALL have something to do with the colour BLUE.

PROJECT BLUE BOOK

Project Blue Book was one of a series of systematic studies of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) conducted by the United States Air Force (U.S.A.F.). Started in 1952, it was the second revival of such a study (the first two of its kind being Projects Sign and Grudge). A termination order was given for the study in December 1969, and all activity under its auspices ceased in January 1970. Project Blue Book had two goals:

1. to determine if UFOs were a threat to national security.
2. to scientifically analyze UFO-related data.

Info on Project Bluebook here

-------

PROJECT BLUE BEAM

This is quite interesting, and I will provide a little snippit of one of the steps that this project wants to achieve.

There are two different aspects of step two. The first is the "space show." Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes which will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events. These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers." The result of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new "christ," the new messiah, Matreya, for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. "Even the most learned will be deceived." The project has perfected the ability for some device to lift up an enormous number of people, as in a rapture, and whisk the entire group into a never-never land. We see tests of this device in the abduction of humans by those mysterious little alien greys. who snatch people out of their beds and through windows into waiting "mother ships."

Info on Project Bluebeam here

-------

THE BLUEBLOODS

The inner Earth provided a subterranean locale for the Reptilians to regroup and formulate plans to retake the surface. At this point, the Reptilians were completely cut off from their home in the Draco constellation. Their spaceship, the Moon, was in human hands. They were alone, isolated on a now hostile planet. They needed to defend themselves. They developed a plan to insidiously retake the surface by blending their genetics with the genetics of the surface humans. Because the human prototype already had Reptilian genetics, it was easy to access the mind-pattern. The Reptilian frequency was already established in the brain stem as well as the Reptilian brain section of these hybrid humans. The population of Sumer was chosen as the starting point. These humans were primarily descendants of the Martian, Maldekian, and Lyraen refugees. The Reptilians have a preference for the genetics of blonde-haired, blue-eyed people whose mind-patterns and genetics are so easily controlled. They abducted members of the ruling classes, including political leaders. Using these humans, they began a new hybridization program that took several generations to perfect. Their goal was to reach a human/ Reptilian genetic 50/50 split. This would produce a human-looking Reptilian that could easily shapeshift from Reptilian to human, then back again. Shapeshifting was accomplished simply by concentrating on the genetics the hybrid wished to open, or lock up, whatever the case may be. For this program the Reptilians engaged the help of the Sirians who had the technology to implement such a program. The Sirians knew a lot about genetic alterations and mind-programming, which they freely shared with the Reptilians. Once the hybridization program was complete, the Sumerian leaders were now shapeshifting Reptilians. The new Reptilian hybrid became the elite of that culture. Their blood, because of the increased Reptilian DNA, contained more of a copper content. Since copper-based blood turns blue-green upon oxidizing, these Reptilian hybrids were called "Bluebloods".

Info on the Bluebloods here

-------

BLUE REFERENCES IN BOB LAZAR'S STORY

Now, I don't really believe that Bob Lazar is telling the truth, however, there is some interesting aspects of his story when you look at the little details. Could be that he was there, and simply duped and fed info, knowing that he was the type to speak.

His BLUE identity badge

Notice how the badge of his, above, has 2 diagonal blue lines.

The BLUE folders he was given to read up on

These folders were apparently put on the desk at S4 for him to read through.

The BLUE busses

These busses with blacked out windows alegedely took Bob from Area 51, Groom, 17 miles South to the Papoose Dry Lake S4 test site, where the Alien Craft were stored.

Info on Bob Lazar here

-------

THE BLUE ROOM AT WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE

The blue room at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is supposedely a holding room for captured UFO technology.

Barry Goldwater was one of the more prominent American politicians to openly show an interest in UFOs. On March 28, 1975, Goldwater wrote to Shlomo Arnon: "The subject of UFOs has interested me for some long time. About ten or twelve years ago I made an effort to find out what was in the building at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base where the information has been stored that has been collected by the Air Force, and I was understandably denied this request. It is still classified above Top Secret." Goldwater further wrote that there were rumors the evidence would be released, and that he was "just as anxious to see this material as you are, and I hope we will not have to wait much longer." The April 25, 1988 issue of The New Yorker carried an interview where Goldwater said he repeatedly asked his friend, Gen. Curtis LeMay, if there was any truth to the rumors that UFO evidence was stored in a secret room at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, and if he (Goldwater) might have access to the room. According to Goldwater, an angry LeMay gave him "holy hell" and said, "Not only can't you get into it but don't you ever mention it to me again." In a 1988 interview on Larry King's radio show, Goldwater was asked if he thought the U.S. Government was withholding UFO evidence; he replied "Yes, I do." He added: I certainly believe in aliens in space. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities....I think some highly secret government UFO investigations are going on that we don't know about – and probably never will unless the Air Force discloses them.

Another interesting letter he sent is as follows:

Document #: 23 From: UFO INFO SERVICE Date Sent: 07-12-1986 Subject: 1981 GOLDWATER,LETTER # 2
BARRY GOLDWATER Committees:

Intelligence Chairman Armed Services Tactical Warfare.Chair UNITED STATES SENATE Preparedness

Washington D.C. 20510 Strategic Nuclear Force Communications Chairman October 19,1981 Aviation Science Technology and Space Indian Affairs

Mr. Lee M. Grahan:
526 West Maple Monrovia, California 91016

Dear Mr.Graham,

First, let me tell you that I have long ago given up acquiring access to the so-called Blue Room at Wright-Patterson, as I have had one long string of denials from chief after chief, so I have given up. In answer to your questions, "one is essentially correct." I don't know of anyone who has access to the "Blue Room," nor am I aware of its contents and I am not aware of anything having been relocated. I can't answer your question six, in fact, I can't find anyone who would answer it. To tell you the truth, Mr Graham, "this thing has gotten so highly classified," ecen though I will admit there is a lot of it that has been released, "it is just impossible to get anything on it." I am returning your papers because I know they are of value to you.

Sincerely, Barry Goldwater

Info on the Blue Room here

-------

THE BLUE BERETS AND BLUE LIGHT

The Blue Berets are alledgedly a UFO crash recovery team. They came to light in a 1986 documentary, which I cannot locate at this time. They are however involved in the Fort Dix Alien story. Here it is below.

In the wee hours of January 18, 1978, several reports of UFOs were made by personnel of Ft. Dix and McGuire AFB in New Jersey. Soon, Air Force security was called to McGuire's back gate to allow the New Jersey State Police entry. One airman on duty that night we shall call Sgt. Jones. He was told that Dix Military Police were chasing a low flying UFO, which had hovered over one of the M.P. vehicles.

The account given to Jones would take on another dimension when he was told that an alien looking being with a large head and slim body had appeared right in front of the M.P.'s car, with the startled patrolman shooting the alien several times with his .45 automatic weapon. The alien had managed to get over a fence that separated the two bases before dying on a runway.

Jones and company soon located the body. The area was roped off. Soon, a group of "blue beret" forces took over the scene. Although Jones had been removed from the main investigative group, he was still close enough to watch the action. Hours later, a group of soldiers from Wright-Patterson arrived upon the scene. They quickly crated up the body, and loaded it on their C-141 cargo plane.

That is just a snippet of the story. The full story can be found here.

Another interesting angle, is that the NRO seemed to be involved or at best, control this.

National Reconnaissance Organization (NRO) (aka MJ-TF), the military/intelligence operations arm of the PI-40 Subcommittee, conducts surveillance, interdiction, capture and confiscation of UFOs and their extra-terrestrial occupants for intelligence and "International Security" purposes; surveilles and "interacts" with close encounter experiencers, including occasional physically and sexually assaultive mind control kidnappings disguised as "Alien abductions" for psychological warfare and dis-informational purposes, headquarters unknown, probably compartmented and dispersed among various elite Delta Force Special Operations units, such as the USAF Blue Light at Hurlburt Field, Mary Esther, FL and Beale Air Force Base, Marysville, CA.

Info on the Blue Berets here

-------

LOCKHEED'S "HAVE BLUE" AIRCRAFT

Now, I am sure there is a lot of weird project names when it comes to concept aircraft, but this stands out, as you will see.

The Lockheed Have Blue was the code name for Lockheed's "proof of concept" (i.e. prototype) stealth aircraft that preceded the F-117 Nighthawk production stealth aircraft program. Have Blue was designed by Lockheed's Skunk Works division, and tested at the top-secret Groom Lake base, Nevada. The Have Blue was the first fixed-wing aircraft designed from an electrical engineering (rather than an aerodynamic) perspective. The aircraft's plate-like, faceted shape was designed to deflect electromagnetic waves, greatly reducing its radar signature.

Does the codename imply that it may have some "recovered alien tech" inside it? Who knows. Read the article below to see fully what they were trying to do with this aircraft!

Info on the Have Blue aircraft here

-------

NORTHROP'S TACIT BLUE AIRCRAFT

Once again, another stealth aircraft which nobody knew about.

Unveiled by the U.S. Air Force on 30 April 1996, the Tacit Blue Technology Demonstration Program was designed to prove that such an aircraft could continuously monitor the ground situation deep behind the battlefield and provide targeting information in real-time to a ground command center. Tacit Blue represented the 'black' component in the larger Assault Breaker program, which intended to validate the concept of massed standoff attacks on advancing armoured formations using smart munitions. The Pave Mover radar demonstrators provided the non-stealthy portion of the program's targeting system, whereas Tacit Blue was intended to demonstrate a similar but stealthy capability, while validating a number of innovative stealth technology advances.[1] Tacit Blue, nicknamed "the whale," featured a straight tapered wing with a V-tail mounted on an oversized fuselage with a curved shape. A single flush inlet on the top of the fuselage provided air to two high-bypass turbofan engines. Tacit Blue employed a quadruply redundant, digital, fly-by-wire flight control system to help stabilize the aircraft about its longitudinal and directional axes. The sensor technology developed for Tacit Blue is now being used by the E-8 Joint STARS aircraft.

Info about the Tacit Blue aircraft here

-------

Well, that's about all I could think of, or dig up for now. I hope my fellow ATSers find this info interesting, and if anybody else can think of any other "Blue" codenames, let me know. And I want to say first, that all of this is just spurious suggestion and maybe coincidence. I mean, take Bob Lazar and his blue connections.... there could have been blue cups, and blue tableware at Area 51, does this mean they are constructed from alien materials? I doubt it.

Edit to add: Lookup Michael Schratt, supposed aircraft historian, who also noticed these similarities.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
yes and if you go deeper you will see that there is an eye glasses connection. The guy that ran blue book wore glasses and so does bob lazar and all of the government people that are involved in the cover up were born from their mothers.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

Thanks for the thread and the work you put into making it. I am sure there will be those who do see the connection and those who don't. I have never thought about the connection, but it does seem like it is there.

Maybe they use the word 'Blue' for some other reason, maybe it is mysterious sounding when used for a project name. Just speculating.

I hope others will post and give you their opinions without trying to derail your thread with ridiculous remarks that have nothing to do with what you are trying to get at.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
blue is also a maonic color

new topics

top topics

join