It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 y/o kid in trance after playing ouija

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Found this at the local news in Lima (where I live).

LINK

This is a translation of the news and the video.
A group of friends was playing ouija near a christian (evangelical) temple because one of them wanted to contact his dead father, but some minutes later the kid said he was seeing (and feeling) his father grabbing his neck and choking him.
That is when his friends told him to tell his father not to hurt him, and the kid started yelling and acting "like crazy".
Local police found him in "trance" near the temple, the local priest put a crucifix in his chest and took him to the hospital (where the video is from). There the nurses tried to calm him but had to cedate him because he didn't stop yelling and was histerical. Hours later he escaped from the hospital and no one has heard of him.
This happened yesterday.

Scary stuff!

Cheers
Jechu

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jechu

I have said it many times and I will say it again, ouija boards are not toys.

I know people say they are harmless but I have read and seen too many things happen when people "play" with them.

I will do tarot, scrying and other similar practices but I will not touch one of these boards.

I hope this boy is ok and hopefully they have learned to not play with the spirit world. You never know what you could let out.
edit on 3/30/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Seems like every other cheap possession hoax that climbs out of south america.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I remember playing with ouija boards when I was younger and all the warning people gave me, nothing interesting ever happened. Tried it again after reading a bunch of stories online of odd happenings, and again nothing. Last time I attempted to use them was in a hotel in Penn. on my way back from New York a few years back. Nothing happened.

I wish I could say I still believe in the ouija phenom, but every time I've tried nothing happened. This story is interesting though. Def. going to get me talking about them again.
edit on 30-3-2011 by SweetRevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jechu
Found this at the local news in Lima (where I live).

LINK

This is a translation of the news and the video.
A group of friends was playing ouija near a christian (evangelical) temple because one of them wanted to contact his dead father, but some minutes later the kid said he was seeing (and feeling) his father grabbing his neck and choking him.
That is when his friends told him to tell his father not to hurt him, and the kid started yelling and acting "like crazy".
Local police found him in "trance" near the temple, the local priest put a crucifix in his chest and took him to the hospital (where the video is from). There the nurses tried to calm him but had to cedate him because he didn't stop yelling and was histerical. Hours later he escaped from the hospital and no one has heard of him.
This happened yesterday.

Scary stuff!

Cheers
Jechu

He did not escape

A 16-year-old came yesterday in a state of hysteria after playing Ouija , so he had to be rushed to Hospital Daniel Alcides Carrión de Huancayo , where he was discharged at noon today.

Raúl reported in May, a correspondent for El Comercio in the area, residents of the shred Loreto, home boy, alerted that the child serenazgo, JD.LL initials, was "crazy" and needed help, because they kept shouting and could not be controlled by his friends.

The child's peers said that this attempted to communicate with his deceased father was when he gave a fit of hysteria and began to convulse on the floor.

This is the translation

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I dont think that a mass produced gameboard and a hunk of molded plastic really has any significance in contacting "the spirit world". In this case I would check to see what they were doing before they started using the board, ie drugs, drinking etc. Maybe the church is haunted or maybe the kid is mentally unstable.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by savagecupid

i agree, Ouija boards only work when someone is consciously, or subconsciously, moving the piece around. it is not a gateway to the other side.

No, if you want to contact the dead, for real, go buy monopoly, or maybe Sorry!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Its like what part of the oujia board is contacting the dead the paper, the plastic or the parker brothers.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

The written news doesn't match what they say on the video. From the video: "according to witnesses, the kid escaped from the hospital some hours later".

Cheers,
Jechu

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well, the last time I used one before I quit forever, trickets starting flying off the shelf and the radio turned on by itself, one the girls who was in our circle her eyes started to glow. It was the freakiest thing I've ever witnessed and a definite reason for me to stop forever.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jechu

Maybe he'll end up being a BEK

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

doubt it

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

That's cool, I don't really care if anyone believes me. Why would you? I'm just some random screen name.

But it was my experience and I will NEVER touch one of those damn boards again. Also, I don't know if it makes a difference, but we made ours.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by savagecupid
I dont think that a mass produced gameboard and a hunk of molded plastic really has any significance in contacting "the spirit world". In this case I would check to see what they were doing before they started using the board, ie drugs, drinking etc. Maybe the church is haunted or maybe the kid is mentally unstable.

However, isn't that a bit like saying "I doubt a massproduced key would work to lock up doors"?
I mean, from everything that is said about the Ouija boards, they work as "keys" or "Doorways" open up passages to other realms.

Reminds me of someone that once said; "Playing with a Ouija board without any experience, is like putting up a big sign on top of your housedoor opened up on wide, saying; "ANYONE is welcomed in!".
Such an action is bound to result in something bad sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ahh the old ouija board thread. I've weighed in on this subject before, but I feel compelled to address the 'It's plastic and made by Parker Bros so how could it possibly have any kind of power' angle.

I don't claim to know whether ouija boards are capable of facilitating any kind of communication, but if they do I am convinced that is something akin to the placebo effect. It is nothing to do with the plastic or cardboard or how it was manufactured - the board is simply a focal point for the belief of those using the object that it will work. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if the whole 'fear and taboo' actually added to the power of these sorts of things. There's no way you can say it doesn't add to the emotional intensity of the experience.

But either way, there's the meaning these objects have when they're sitting on a factory shelf, and there's the meaning they have when they're in the hands of someone who believes they will work. So yeah, I get how you wouldn't think a mass produced hunk of cardboard and plastic would be capable of contacting the other side, but you wouldn't think a sugar pill would be capable of curing disease either - but they do.

EDIT: The whole thing reminds me of a great Castle quote when they're discussing curses and superstition: "There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain"
edit on 30-3-2011 by TheStev because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would submit this thought. If a simple piece of plastic/wood harbors an entity(ies) and there is documented evidence after evidence x1000 of people who have forever been hurt, some we all personally know of who have been harrassed and altered by messing with that which is known to be destructive, then therefore how about the music, movies and video games that people knowingly bring into their homes that are satanic and evil?

One thing is for certain, purposely opening doorways that are not positive is about the worst thing I think one can do to the peace of your home. I learned that the hard way.

Remove things that are idols, anti-Set Apart and atone or repent from having ever broken His Eternal Commandments, become immersed in the true names of YaHuWaH and thru the Son YaHuWaH.

Or... Just keep on fightin the fight that continues wreaking havoc in your home...

My personal atonement removed the lifelong immoral desires that I had secretly fought with and had previously consumed my life. It removed the desires to drink hard liquor at all and wine/beer to excess. It allowed the grip that false religions have upon me to be disconnected and allowed me to have a personal relationship with our Father YaHuWaH and our Savior The Risen YaHuW now YaHuWaH.

I know many will say, "Good for you, now go away". Shew... And I agree with you because I cannot stand people who shove their beliefs down others throats however please note this info I take the time to write is because I have found a set apart pathway that has done miraculous things and I when you know something has helped you so much you want to share it with just one person who might listen and be helped also.

Blessings,

DenYA
edit on 3/30/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It most likely wasn't his father choking him...

Playing with something you don't understand can be dangerous... Ignorance can kill

He should join our forum... perhaps he'll try to deny that which landed him in that situation

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well, the last time I used one before I quit forever, trickets starting flying off the shelf and the radio turned on by itself, one the girls who was in our circle her eyes started to glow. It was the freakiest thing I've ever witnessed and a definite reason for me to stop forever.

With the economy the way it is, you should setup a video camera and do it again, and send it to James Randi and cash in on the 1 million dollar prize offered for proof of supernatural activity.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer

With the economy the way it is, you should setup a video camera and do it again, and send it to James Randi and cash in on the 1 million dollar prize offered for proof of supernatural activity.

That sure would have been nice, but this happened about 15 years ago, and even a million dollars is not enough to make me touch one of those things.

I'll have to keep that prize in mind though, weird stuff is always happening around me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thats right.
I've never played with ouija, and never will. I dont think anything funny / nice / good will come out of it.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join