It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All Jews Who Are Under The Mistaken Belief That God Gave Them The Land Of Israel To The Exclusion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Lazarus Short

In what world is the house of saud jewish? LOL

That is the most insane # i have ever heard.

Mohommads last wish was that "the Jews not live in the arab peninsula with the Muslims". In other words, Jews havent lived in the Arabian peninsula for 1300 years.

So how on earth is the house of saud Jewish? The house of Saud being a tribal clan from the northern Hedjaz. How are they Jewish if all Jews were kicked out, or murder in the days of the prophet mohommad and his father-in law Omar?

Do you believe every anti-Jewish conspiracy you hear? I also hear the bushes are Jewish. The clintons too. Barak Obama is Jewish aswell. So was Saddam hussein. These all being popular conspiracy theories on the internet. Everyone powerful is apparently Jewish. All you need to prove it is photoshop, and photoshop a kipa, talmud and some other Jewish insignia on the said person, as theyve done with a photo of bush, and than these christians/muslims magically become Jewish.

Leave it at this. If they dont advertize themselves as Jewish, than theyre not Jewish. Thats the only sensible, and sane attitude to take.
edit on 31-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

I just love to make you sputter...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
and the land is shared by Jews and Muslims, so it seems like "God's plan" is working after all whether people like it or not. I think most of the world wants there to be peace in the middle east, but they are confused as to what's going on and it's easy to just blame the arabs. After researching the issue it's also easy to blame Israel, but seeing as how fussy people get when you bring that up, the only solution is to settle some sort of compromise, and if not, then they can struggle against fate all they want but they can not escape it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by youthsavior
Is it just me or is religion the dumbest invention ever that's robbed people of their true freedom?????

Saved me. Taught me how to care about others and my religion teaches only peace and love. I'm a Christian. I am imperfect though and it helps keep me together. It's impossible to explain to another. For some reason people hate us for loving them.

Really? Having seen lots of your posts here on ATS, you seem to push a lot of hate, especially on Muslims.....but yet you see yourself as "loving"?

Jesus, please save me from your followers!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am going to write a Native American religious text, which claims the Great Spirit gave the land of America from the Pacific to the Atlantic, and start helping Natives bulldoze Americans homes.

Im pretty sure that the Zionist Christian Americans will help me, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by gdaub23

They brought "civilization" to the "savages". As nofx sung... Kill all the white man.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

OK, dontreally, I have thought some more about it, and have reconsidered. It was a big lapse on my part to have said that members of the House of Saud are Jews. They are not.

They are crypto Jews. There, that's it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hows my little furry anti semitics today?

The Palestinian wall of lies:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Hows my little furry anti semitics today?
The Palestinian wall of lies:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Damn those Palestinians..
What right do they have to dislike Israel?
Why can't they simply ignore the wholesale slaughter and imprisonment of their race without spreading hate messages about their oppressors??

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Im gonna read the rules.

I think you are knowingly spreading false information about the Jews, and this constitutes a hate crime.

So, unless you give evidence for this, i am gojng to PM every mod on this board to make sure you are punished for this.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
My, my. The anti-Jewish/anti-Israeli group love to demonstrate their constant ignorance.

One assumes from the title of the thread that there is basis in writing for the assumption that the land was given to them. That writing would be in the Torah/Pentateuch/Bible. So then we have retards who have clearly never read anything beyond their sixth grade school texts making determinations without knowing the basis for the belief.

Not only are the boundaries written of, the nature of the promises, to whom, and for whom, but there are also prophecies in later times that will defy explanation.

Now for those of you who are unfamiliar with the texts I speak of, or those of you who dismiss these books outright, I really have to question your motive for addressing this topic, since you can't possibly provide any rational, sane, prudent, knowledgeable support for your beliefs that are on topic.

Regardless of whether one believes in the promises made, to whom, and for whom, and now even more how they would return in one day, how they would be pushed, and how well they've performed when attacked by vastly superior forces numerically, one who is historically knowledgeable does have to admit one thing: the Israelis, in spite of multiple attacks, have really kicked Arab ass.

If there is a God of the Torah/Pentateuch/Bible, then it appears he keeps his promises. And the opinions of retards matters not one damned thing to Him.

Nor do apparently superior numerical forces that may array themselves against Israel.

I'd say Israel is looking pretty good right now.

Whether one wants to believe it or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

don'treally, I wouldn't waste my time.

It's funny that the motto of ATS is "deny ignorance," yet there are some on ATS who trumpet their ignorance of secular history at every opportunity, and they really can get stupid on matters which require even a modicum of knowledge of any matters religious.

Some just hate Jews, but only can project that hatred and bigotry by stating they really hate Israel. That's about as transparent as lead crystal.

To disagree with the postulation provided with the OP, one must first educate many posters here on the basis for that belief - where they are completely ignorant.

This topic is a smokescreen for Jew-hating. A diversion by mentioning Israel.

Israel has the land. They'll have more before it's over. Gaza will be absolutely, totally fried. Syrian and Jordan - the same thing. And those so-called Palestinians? Who are really Jordanians?

Gone. Every man-jack.

And what I say or you say, or anyone else says really doesn't matter.

It will be.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Mohommads last wish was that "the Jews not live in the arab peninsula with the Muslims". In other words, Jews havent lived in the Arabian peninsula for 1300 years.

So how on earth is the house of saud Jewish? The house of Saud being a tribal clan from the northern Hedjaz. How are they Jewish if all Jews were kicked out, or murder in the days of the prophet mohommad and his father-in law Omar?

Do you believe every anti-Jewish conspiracy you hear? I also hear the bushes are Jewish. The clintons too. Barak Obama is Jewish aswell. So was Saddam hussein. These all being popular conspiracy theories on the internet. Everyone powerful is apparently Jewish. All you need to prove it is photoshop, and photoshop a kipa, talmud and some other Jewish insignia on the said person, as theyve done with a photo of bush, and than these christians/muslims magically become Jewish.

Leave it at this. If they dont advertize themselves as Jewish, than theyre not Jewish. Thats the only sensible, and sane attitude to take.
edit on 31-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

I just love to make you sputter...

not to crack any hornets nests here but......

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

Saudi Arabia: Jewish Bloodline, Jewish State 21 January 2009

“The research of Mohammad Sakher led to an order for his death by the Saudi Regime for the following findings: The Saudi family, who, despite claims otherwise, were descended from Jewish merchants from Iraq. Sakhir found that the Jewish Ancestor of the Saudi family was called Mordakhai Bin Ibrihim Bin Moshe but changed his name to Markhan Bin Ibrahim Musa.
King FAISAL AL-SAUD declared to the WASHINGTON POST on Sept. 17, 1969:

“WE, THE SAUDI FAMILY, are cousins of the Jews: we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslim Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (Arabia) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.”

In the 1960’s the “Sawt Al Arab” Broadcasting Station in Cairo, Egypt, and the Yemen Broadcasting Station in Sana’a confirmed the Jewish Ancestry of the Saudi Family ” - James Matthew Cantu

can anyone dispell this claim ... other than by just saying it's b.s. ?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Who was he married to? Was he a practicing Jew? Did he convert to Islam and marry an Arab woman? Did his children covert to Islam and marry Arab women? Was he an Arab who became a Jew? They do exist.

How valid is the research?

I would also bet if we digged back far enough, since Jews and Arabs have intermarried for over a millenium, we could find a Jew somewhere in at least 1/5 of all Arabs living in the Middle East. I base this on research in Spain that showed 1/5th of the Spanish population had Jewish ancestors.

And above all:

Why does it even matter if he had a Jewish ancestor 600 years ago? You know the Nazis, even with their rassenhygiene garbage, didn't go back that far.
edit on 2/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: a

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I think a History channel show mentioned something about Jerusalem being important to Christianity, Judaism and Islam. That's why they all fight over it. That surely can't be the only reason but who knows?

Question: what is the Jewish native / homeland? Is it the Israel territory? Or is it that they don't have one and just landed there, kicking other people out? Did they flee from Israel to Europe or was it vice versa? There must be another reason why the Arabs want to drive them into the sea, people don't just hate each other for no reason... It would certainly justify all the Jewish hatred if they just sat down on Arab territory out of nowhere and tried to establish a country.

If anyone can shed some light on this, thanks in advance.

a little info from authors who may or may not be credible.

In Chosen People From the Caucasus, Bradley extends his "Iceman" theory to a provocative and controversial discussion of the Hebrews. "Given their relatively small numbers, Jews have had an inordinately great influence on Western Civilization," says Bradley. "And, given the fact that Western Civilization has come to dominate the world over the past five hundred years, Jews have accordingly played a wildly disproportional role in the unfolding drama of all humanity."
Chosen People From the Caucasus focuses on the two separate groups of people who came from the Caucasus Mountains of the Middle East: the Biblical Hebrews who emerged from the southern Caucasus between 3000-2000 BC to invade Palestine, and the northern Caucasus "Khazars" who were converted to Judaism about 740 A.D. The Khazars were pushed into Central and Eastern Europe by Mongol invasions, and their descendants comprise the vast majority of modern Jewry. Both peoples, ironically, are considered to be "Jews"-- although they have no direct historical or genetic connections with each other -- except as they shared a Neanderthal origin in the Caucasus Mountains in the far distant and ancient pre-Judaic past.

Bradley contends that people and cultures emerging from the Caucasus Mountains (a known refuge of late-lingering Neanderthal populations) in proto-historical and historical times would have remained highly intelligent, highly aggressive and psychosexually maladapted (promoting a high level of in-group cohesion). These traits, Bradley contends, explain the survival of Biblical Hebrews against all odds and also the inordinate social influence of modern Western Jews.

Bradley contends that there is no mystique of "the chosen people." "Monotheism" -- a purely male and abstract Godhead -- is merely a result of Neanderthal glacial physical and mental adaptations or "maladaptations". Proven Neanderthal in-group cohesion and extreme aggression together resulted in a fiercely parochial "chosen people" perspective. The cultural fusion of the two separate streams of "Jews" has, since the 16th century, played an important role in the evolution of Western Civilization and thus in the molding of the entire world's present cultural profile.

Bradley contends that a uniquely high level of lingering Neanderthal aggression, perpetuated by ethnic prohibitions against outside marriage, has been responsible for the major role played by those calling themselves Jews in the discovery and conquest of the Americas, the transatlantic trade in Black Africans as slaves and cultural colonization of non-Whites by the West. It has been a role too often distorted and disguised by loud lamentations of "anti- Semitism." .........

www.michaelbradley.info...

“Their Chosen People pretension is a typical Neanderthal in-group obsession that is actually a genetic racist predisposition against all other humans. It is a genetically determined “us against them” mentality. Their higher level of known Neanderthal aggression against outsiders is responsible for their disproportional social influence wherever they have settled in the West. . . . The Ashkenazi Jews, as a group, exhibit lingering Neanderthal traits most strongly among living Caucasians because of Jewish prohibitions against marriage with outsiders. Their Neanderthal genes have been kept “all in the family”, as it were. These Neanderthal genes were not diluted by intermarriage nearly as much as with most other Caucasians.”

According to Bradley, the Neanderthal heritage of modern-day Jewish people explains much about their ongoing problems with not only the native people of Palestine but with other people on the planet. He writes:........

downwithjugears.blogspot.com...

www.lust-for-life.org...

a bit far-fetched, but hard to dis-prove maybe ??

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I would tend to agree, but the jist of the article is that the Saudis were acknowledging their Jewish heritage,

I agree that it probably has no bering on current events, unless of course some people think the Saudis and the Israelis are "working" together for profit.

Some other "Arab" and "Iranian" leaders are said to have Jewish roots also.

Perhaps all part of the Central Banking Cartel......

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The majority of Jews are not Ashkenazi.

And what is with the Neanderthal mess? We know Neandertals had pale skin, blonde and red hair, with blue eyes, based on their DNA. Does that look like someone from Central Asia?

Their Chosen People pretension is a typical Neanderthal in-group obsession

What in the world is that? Typical Neandertal? Do we have a Neandertal Park, where we raised some from the dead Michael Crichton style?

Everything we know about them from digs show the Neandertals to be a somewhat non aggressive species with big brains compared to humans, which may explain why they were wiped out.

Some people think they were assimilated and the "white" Europeans were the result.
edit on 2/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: n

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I would tend to agree, but the jist of the article is that the Saudis were acknowledging their Jewish heritage,

I agree that it probably has no bering on current events, unless of course some people think the Saudis and the Israelis are "working" together for profit.

Some other "Arab" and "Iranian" leaders are said to have Jewish roots also.

Perhaps all part of the Central Banking Cartel......

I don't know what your ancestry is but there's probably chance you might even have Jewish ancestors. National Geographic has a service where they decode your RNA and DNA and can trace your orgins. Its kind of expensive, over $100.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I told ya the author's "credibility" may be a valid question.

Authors of these type of theories are usually simply trying to dispell all the religious theories.

and I have had a DNA sequencing......

no "Jewish" DNA as far as the testing could tell (at least as far as the "Cohen" gene is concerned).

I am mostly mixed central European and some English, and some Cherokee.....

I think all Human races except pure Black African have a small percentage of Neanderthal !

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Neanderthals, Humans Interbred—First Solid DNA Evidence

The next time you're tempted to call some oaf a Neanderthal, you might want to take a look in the mirror.

According to a new DNA study, most humans have a little Neanderthal in them—at least 1 to 4 percent of a person's genetic makeup.

The study uncovered the first solid genetic evidence that "modern" humans—or Homo sapiens—interbred with their Neanderthal neighbors, who mysteriously died out about 30,000 years ago.

What's more, the Neanderthal-modern human mating apparently took place in the Middle East, shortly after modern humans had left Africa, not in Europe—as has long been suspected............

....For another thing, Neanderthals never lived in China or Papua New Guinea, in the Pacific region of Melanesia, according to the archaeological record. (See "Neanderthals Ranged Much Farther East Than Thought.")

"But the fact is that Chinese and Melanesians are as closely related to Neanderthals" as Europeans, said Reich, a population geneticist at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard University.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

As soon as an author pulls the Khazar card, that normally ends any objective credibility. There are Jews who don't have Semitic ancestry but they are a minority, even among the Ashkenazi. I don't know if the guy hasn't kept up to date with new research or it may be an old article. Most of the time its usally just subjective bias and they don't care about the studies or they claim the studies were falsified.

If we really want peace between the Israeli Jews and the Palestinian Arabs, the best thing we can do is show them the truth about them being essentially brothers. They appear to be closer related than any of the groups in the region. Both sides should understand this, but there are those among both sides who would rather fight than accept their bonds.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join