It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Seeks War in Libya yet EU President van Rompuy a Friend of Gaddafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is a good video of the european parliament March 16 2011

This political hero name is Nigel Farage another Ron Paul its

Van Rompuy has been framed by Nigel Farage i just can't tell you more

This speech made me open a thread about who are the freinds of Gaddafi or trator or a Associate

First handshake was with Van Rompuy are they Massonic i don't know

2nd we have Obama Shakes Hands with Gaddafi at the G8 on the 9 July 2009

3th Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi Visits Brussels

European Commission, President Romano Prodi (R) shakes hands with Libyan leader Muammer Gaddafi at the European Commission on April 27, 2004

life.com

so ya basicly 2 EU's Presidents where friends with Gaddafi and Obama.
Maybe not friends but a handshake is frendly not deadly .no and now what they will kill him for what Oil Another USA-EU ORDER to collaspe the economy the USA won't be able to handle a 2nd recession.

The only thing that is so united about the european union is the currency and invasion.
edit on 30-3-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
S & F

Gadaffi works for the West, like Saddam Hussain, I've been telling people this for a long time, but it's great when there's some evidence like this

In the majority of the oil producing nations the Globalists manage to put their own guy in charge, you can normally tell this as they have loads of weapons, like Iraq did. Then they have a fake war between each other which really is a way of allowing the oil companies to protect their oil with an army. It's all about creating an excuse to have your army protecting the oil.

The puppet dictators always need to behave like actors, coming out with over the top speeches about the evils of the west, that's all part of the show. They know what they're job is and they get rewarded handsomely for it

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There's already been one failed attempt to assassinate Nigel Farage www.telegraph.co.uk... but after this speech they'll make sure they do the job properly. He must know the dangers, and that's why he's a hero risking his life like this

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The West sold him the weapons, it's clear what's going on here, why would we give him the weapons if we didn't want him to have them?

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 30-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

A attempt to assassinate it's not the first time, like the president of poland dead in a plane crash
now who control the missile shield in poland ?

top topics

join