It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all ATSers that are concerned about the existence of Leonid Elenin/Elenin Comet/Nibiru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Some people here on ATS seems not believe Leonid Elenin is a true person. Here is the site where he posts news about the comet he discovered: (its in russian, but I use the google translate tool)

LeonidOS

I spent some time reading replies about some questions(I quote) you may think interisting too:

amy:
Март 18, 2011 в 09:36 March 18, 2011 at 09:36
Somebody please tell me what it means that Elenin seems to be moving under «Intelligent Control». Somebody please tell me what it means that Elenin seems to be moving under «Intelligent Control». Also what will happen if the coma of Elenin reaches the size of Holmes? Also what will happen if the coma of Elenin reaches the size of Holmes? I read on MSNBC website that you said the nucleus of Elenin appeared similar to that of Holmes. I read on MSNBC website that you said the nucleus of Elenin appeared similar to that of Holmes. Please advise me on this. Please advise me on this. Thank you. Thank you.

LeonidOS:
Март 18, 2011 в 11:22 March 18, 2011 at 11:22 am
About «Intelligent Control» … we have many crazy people. About «Intelligent Control» ... we have many crazy people. And they still invent more crazy theories. And they still invent more crazy theories.

About comet 17P/Holmes. About comet 17P/Holmes. After explosive, coma was expanded to million kilometers. After explosive, coma was expanded to million kilometers. My comet will pass at 34 000 000 from the Earth. My comet will pass at 34 million from the Earth.
Also we can't predict what nucleus of my comet will be explode such nucleus of comet Holmes. Also we can't predict what nucleus of my comet will be explode such nucleus of comet Holmes.

amy:
Март 19, 2011 в 00:16 March 19, 2011 at 00:16
Leonid, Leonid,
Thanks for the response. Thanks for the response. I found on MSNBC where you said «I saw an excellent inner coma, which looks like the mini-version of the 17P/Holmes comet after its powerful outburst in 2007,» Elenin told me in an e-mail. I found on MSNBC where you said «I saw an excellent inner coma, which looks like the mini-version of the 17P/Holmes comet after its powerful outburst in 2007,» Elenin told me in an e-mail.

My question is what can you say are the similarities between Comet Holmes and Comet Elenin? My question is what can you say are the similarities between Comet Holmes and Comet Elenin?

and and

If Elenin explodes as Holmes did, Elenin is much closer and may present a danger to earth, do you agree? If Elenin explodes as Holmes did, Elenin is much closer and may present a danger to earth, do you agree?

Thank you. Thank you.

LeonidOS:
Март 19, 2011 в 00:31 March 19, 2011 at 00:31
Hi Amy, Hi Amy,

How you can see I'ma real person How you can see I'ma real person

17P and C/2010 X1 may similar by nucleus diameter (17P D~3.4 km) but this comets absolutely different. 17P and C/2010 X1 may similar by nucleus diameter (17P D ~ 3.4 km) but this comets absolutely different. 17P is old, short-period Jupiter family comet. 17P is old, short-period Jupiter family comet. My comet is «new», they not exhaust volatile as 17P. My comet is «new», they not exhaust volatile as 17P. My comet more dusty and gaseous. My comet more dusty and gaseous.

As I wrote in previous post, coma of comet Holmes expanded to ~1 million kilometers in diameter after explosion. As I wrote in previous post, coma of comet Holmes expanded to ~ 1 million kilometers in diameter after explosion. My comet will pass at 34 millions km from the Earth. My comet will pass at 34 millions km from the Earth. So this is not dangerous for us. So this is not dangerous for us.

And there is a lot of good information written by Leonid Elenin about the comet there.

So, I think he is a real person, unless someone is pretending to be him, which is also possible, but unlikely.

On thing I dont understand is HOW a 3-4 Km in diameter object produces a coma 900,000km size for months as it approaches the sun and 6 months from perihelion?

The length of the tail of a comet Elenina exceeded 900,000 km

And how about this video posted by AstrolPatriot showing what seems to be Nibiru location with demonstrations of the orbiting satellites in motion?

"This object will be here in October, this is no Comet but it may very well be an ELENIN for those that choose to ignore it. I think as this object passes through our solar system it will leave a big trail of debris behind. The Earth and other planets are going to orbit into that material... and that's only for starters."

And this:

NASA admitting of the Suns possible binary brown dwarf Nibiru

Asteroid & Comet Space Rock Census NASA WISE

I personally do not know what to believe anymore. Since I cant believe NASA/MSM/PTB, questions remains about what would be this object.

Cheers.

edit on 29-3-2011 by RUSSO because: ADD more info

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

"A brown dwarf star that contradicts the perception of all stars being hot has been discovered by U.S. astronomers. This brown dwarf star is not hot, but rather about room temperature, they say.

Like normal stars, brown dwarfs form from collapsing gas clouds, but they don't become massive enough to sustain nuclear reactions, so they briefly shine red from the heat of formation then fade.

Still, before discovering this latest star, the coolest known brown dwarfs were determined to be hot enough to roast any astronauts who might approach too close, NewScientist.com reported Monday.

Pennsylvania State University astronomers used NASA's infrared Spitzer Space Telescope to detect the glow of this brown dwarf just 63 light years from Earth with a temperature of only 86 degrees Fahrenheit.

The object, orbiting a white dwarf star, has seven times the mass of Jupiter, a figure that would normally classify it as a planet.

Planets, however, form in discs of gas and dust around stars, researchers say, and this object -- dubbed WD 0806-661 B --lies too far from its star to be deemed a planet if it formed where it now is."
[link to onlinejournal.com]

"In fact it may be so cool that it actually has clouds made of water."

Read more: Link

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
One more strange thing I read in the youtube comments:

I like your devotion of debunking this matter, you blabber much and yet you prove nothing.

Ok I have an assignment for you..

Find out why the ROSCOSMOS or the Russian Astronomers called Comet Elenin a "Controlled Comet"?

Maybe that will help you spark some interests.

Again, these people are salvaging their time just to find the right information.

These people have work and family, yet they still giving us info.

They're not forcing you to believe.

This subject is specific people only

Russian Warning Issued Over “Controlled” Comet Headed Towards Earth

So indeed there is a statement about Elenin a "Controlled Comet", so WHO ia telling the truth???
edit on 29-3-2011 by RUSSO because: add link

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Interesting about WISE first i have heard of it

Still don't get the comments about Elenin being under intelligent control to be honest it was a nightmare to read over to read over to read over

That Amy Mainzer is so hot

thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I was trying to explain why I emphasize on the subject and tried to do this via quotes and links. If it was annoying to read, I apologize.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Aye....
Elenin, Nibiru, Planet X, Tyche, whatever: Please kill me NOW. I don't know how much more of this yattering I can take....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Aye....
Elenin, Nibiru, Planet X, Tyche, whatever: Please kill me NOW. I don't know how much more of this yattering I can take....

I think you are already dead.

edit on 29-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Aye....

I think you are already dead.

edit on 29-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

Ouch!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

It's simple, "controlled object", nobody on earth is doing it so that resides in the only possible conclusion of aliens controlling the comet.....

Checkout this link if you need further assurance:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

EnJoY

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

Its a theory I already read before. Something about anunaki, I think. Well time will tell.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

ops. too much?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
reply to post by RUSSO

It's simple, "controlled object", nobody on earth is doing it so that resides in the only possible conclusion of aliens controlling the comet.....

Checkout this link if you need further assurance:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

EnJoY

And thanks btw.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

what's with the echo, echo,echo in the quoted portion?
what's with the echo,echo,echo in the quoted portion?

edit on 1-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Aye....

tears streaming down... too funny
thanx

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
reply to post by RUSSO

what's with the echo, echo,echo in the quoted portion?
what's with the echo,echo,echo in the quoted portion?

edit on 1-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

Do something better insted judge work of the others.

Oh no. I see. You did a great work in your ONLY two threads.

Ps. for your information its a QUOTED thread. It is exactly as presented in the original site.

edit on 1-4-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

top topics

join