It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA spy says Iran will use nukes against Israel an the West

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Its IraQ/N all over again

it wont use weapons on Israel bcz it has allies in the region just another excuse

WW3 is COMING...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

I must admit that I agree with you. It sure seems like World War 3 is coming. Iran or whom ever pulls the strings there it seems will inevitably end up with a nuclear weapon. The Russians and Germans can't help them fast enough. In my opinion they religiously HAVE to destroy Israel for their religious azz clown to come to town. Hence their recent announcement. And frankly they know their enemy.I doubt they would have told them if they didn't already have the bomb. You take that and the two Egyptian candidates talking about declaring war on Israel if they attack Gaza again. One of them the former head of the international atomic committee that was supposed to be watching Iran's nuclear program. (that's a little scary) Combine that with the fact that Egypt's relationship with the West has been the only thing stopping the Muslims and the Israel's from carpet bombing each other over the last 30 years. Well I think you get the point.

The UN is a spineless useless and corrupt organization with no teeth and they certainly aren't going to do anything to stop Iran. The people of the United States are sick of having their troops in harms way trying to keep these nut jobs in check while additionally spending Billions and Billions of dollars on people and a region that hate us to get them out of the stone age so they can defend themselves. And doing all this while getting ridiculed from people in the middle east and all over the world. Compile that with during all this our economy is deeply suffering because of all this. If Obama doesn't get us completely out of the middle east by 2012 We will have a new president in 2012. He will have zero chance of being re elected. Frankly I think he already zero chance of being re elected.

Our oil comes from Canada and the Saudi's. Notice our reluctance in Libya. We try to help and we are the bad guys we don't and we're the bad guys. Even Obama knew it was a no win going in. We spent 165 million dollars in the first week and continue at 4 million dollars a day in a supporting role so Italy and France can make oil agreements with Libya. Mean while along with Germany they condemn us in the UN at every possible opportunity.

NATO another useless one way organization. Created to defend Germany from the Soviet Union. Well they seem to the American people less friendly than the Chinese. More wasted Billions of dollars that American tax payers are footing the bill for. If the United States Give NATO and the UN the Boot. Our entire deficit would instantly cease to exists. Do you think anyone in the United States thinks the Members of NATO would come to our rescue If we need it? Not hardly. I can think of one that might. The others it's comical.

Unemployment here is at 10 percent. American voters are sick and tired of being the worlds police department. And then being called Imperialists. The last time we annexed territory out of conquest was in the 1830's. I'm sure the people of the UK are sick of it too. Most American want to throw the UN out on it's Azz and let em all go kill each other..They're obviously determined to do it. We need go back to being a isolationist country like before WW2 back when we made whatever we needed. You would buy something here and it would last 10 to 20 years instead of 6 weeks like the garbage that comes in from China. And if someone attacks us... We'll just level them. Frankly THAT is the mindset of most Americans I know.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I'm sure you are all very proud of your countries and wouldn't want to hear of it the entire world thinking it's collapsing.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think this supports what I fear is approaching

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11022349#pid11022349

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What do ya know. More information suggesting Iran is or is near becoming a country with a nuclear power.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OMG I just read fox news being referenced as showing evidence Iran was becoming nuclear capable. What hope do we have as a planet when many fox viewers still believe they found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Iran is not stupid so they are aware a direct nuclear attack is suicide. The truth us that there is no"credible" evidence Iran attempting to produce nuclear arms. But all this is irrelevant the reasons for war with Iran are vast and have nothing to do with nuclear arms. AND worst of all it will happen if and when the elite want it to regardless of this debate or awareness of truth. How you ask? Well look at wikileaks a web site that by all practical effect are journalist that have been fighting for the rights and constitution of America by rooting out corruption and within a few months and little effort the government convinced the public wikileaks was evil and turned the very people it was trying to protect against them. To quote "your already dead and you just don't know it yet"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join