It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA spy says Iran will use nukes against Israel an the West

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This from a former Revolutionary guard turned CIA agent.

www.cbn.com...

You combine that Intell with the release of the video from the highest chain of command in the Iranian Government. claiming the end of days is at hand and it seems that like unless your a worshiper of Islam they want you dead. Even if your like me and you could careless who worships what...

www.cbn.com...

Alot of scary things going on. While it seems everyone is oblivious. Just trying to inform you all. can I get a star and a flag. This is all fact.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Nope different story sorry. I believe every word he is saying. It should be obvious to all but its not. Iran is Persia the king of all terror since the beginning of time. Every prophet will tell you Persia is dark with evil and is not to be played with. Mark my words. Iran is behind all of these uprisings in the mid-east and they will march on Israel soon.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

You lost me at:

Become a CBN Partner and receive Pat and Gordon Robertson's The Law of Expectation on DVD.

I mean, it's not like the IAEA has said many times Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapons program, hasn't for several years, and currently in incapable of enriching uranium to the required 98% enrichment level to produce viable nuclear weapons grade fuel. It's also interesting that one must ignore the fact that Iran is on the verge of becoming a true democracy, and has gone to great lengths, at times bending over backwards, to prove their nuclear ambitions are peaceful. It doesn't matter that they agreed to every Us demand, to which the US responded by ignoring it and questioning their reasons for agreeing to the terms.

i'm also confused as to why the title says "the West" yet the article (as 'factual' as it is) only makes mention of Israel, and how the time for war with Israel is near.
edit on 29-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Ya the same one led by El Bardie who we know now has huge connections with the Muslim Brotherhood. That rat wouldn't tell the truth if it slapped him in the face and punched his momma. Iran is making the bomb and they will soon march on Israel with Russia's help.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I'll take that bet friend. I stand corrected, every Muslim on earth is part of a grand conspiracy to take your guns away. Obama is obviously one of them.

Israel has over 200 nuclear weapons, nuclear attack subs, and has made no attempt to hide the fact that they will unleash those weapons if they feel sufficiently threatened. They went as far as to say they can target every major European city. If Iran does anything, end game, Israel will unleash them all, and destroy most of the civilized world.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
This from a former Revolutionary guard turned CIA agent.

And how do we know that this ex guard can be trusted ? How do we know that he is not a double agent simply telling us what we want to hear ?

Or for that matter how do we even know that this guy is an ex anything ?

If Iran ever did drop a nuke on israel I think that Jordan , Egypt , Syria and Saudi Arabia would have a huge issue with Iran as they would be the countries dealing with the fallout .

People let's understand something here , Israel is so small no nuke is needed . A few large bombs dropped on just a couple of cities would be enough to end Israel , for all intensive purpose .

The nuke card is nothing more then a boogie man card being played to rally political support for a globalest agenda by those that have them and for those that want them , it's simply a bargaining chip to be used as a tool .

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hmmm, CBN is well known for pushing the "Christian" agenda regardless of FACTS. With people like Pat Robertson, I would almost rather choose Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, haha.

In all seriousness though, CBN is a joke and Israel is a just as huge a threat as Iran, the only difference is Israel is "on our side".

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47 the only difference is Israel is "on our side".

I bed to differ. Israel looks out for number 1, Israel, and they will use any and all means to that effect including spreading FUD about Iran. They have been itching to slap that particular nation for quite some time and as yet have had little justification for doing so, and that's not for want of trying. Think about it this way, what other nation on this planet has threatened mass murder upon a mutitude of other countries and then ask yourself who the terrorists really are and where the true threat to our way of life lies. Here's a hint, it ain't Muslims.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What he fails to realize is that the intel is solid - there is a nuke attack on more than one burner; however the source of the actual threat has been veiled, or compartmentalized. Yes, it came out of Iran - but which CIA faction operation in the mideast is ready to deploy this ideological, job securing mission?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
CBN is a valuable source of information only insofar as one can use it to interpret the agenda being pushed by the scariest fringes of Christian psychopathy. These wolves in sheeps' clothing are hellbent on armageddon. They are cult members who have been indoctrinated from a young age to believe that there will be a time of great calamity to bring about the return of a magical carpenter who will whisk them away to a magic land where they will be able to bask in the glory of a neurotic skybound father figure for all eternity.

Their particular mythology puts tremendous signifiance on a number of sites located in Israel. As such, they have had long-standing and creepy interest in the politics of the middle east. They specifically want war there, the more horrific and cataclysmic the better so that their weird endgame can play out.

This is just another attempt to kick the hornet's nest in the hopes of getting their magical mystery war started up.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I haven't read the articles, but everytime something like this comes along i have only one thing to say

They send off a few nukes, kill a numbers of people yet every other superpower in the world sends a couple over there and turn Iran into a wasteland.

This is the problem with people who believe nuclear war is always a threat, it isn't. Not on a large scale anyway, as the people with the majority of nukes (USA, Russia, UK, France, ect) know that using them will have no benefit. If Iran one day have the capabilities to use nukes they know they cannot use them at all because their country will be obliterated back to before time

Just my 2 pence worth of how i feel about the use of nuclear weapons and how they will not be used anytime soon

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

This is no surprise as imanutjob or I mean Ahmedinejab has vowed to wipe Israel off the map for some time now. He wants to help usher in the Messiah. This is no secret and can be found on youtube. Yet, we turn our attention to Libya and Afghanistan, etc. etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What with the CIA contractor killing two pakistani agents whilest trying to further Alqueda nuclear ambitons bu passing nuclear material to them.
Id say we have to fear terrorism sponsored by our own CIA more than atomic attack of iran.
This guy reminds be of the turncoats they trotted out to reveal Iraqs secret mobile weapons labs and stuff before they invaded...Does this mean an invasion isimminant?Maybe.
More propaganda at any rate, and hardly worth the read...Id give it a 10% chance of veracity.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

He does not want to " wipe Israel off the map " he wants to get rid of the Israel government . That part is always lost in the translation , wonder why that is ?

Iran has the largest Jewish population in the middle east , outside of Israel . The Jews in Iran even hold seats in there parliament .

So if Iran does want to " kill all the Jews " then why haven't they done so within there own boarders ?
edit on 29-3-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It could be true, especially with their belief in the 12th Iman (Mahdi) but then again, it could also be an excuse for a pre-emptive strike against them as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

So because somethings on YouTube is gotta be real? That is a poor basis for your "facts".

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well then they fail why any think its ok to put innocent people in the direction of these weapons makes no sense especially when the main targets dont even get hit... 6 starz plus 1 already here!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Well, first, I did not say that he wanted to do away with all the Jews. I said that he has vowed to wipe Israel off the map for quite some time now. This is common knowledge.

www.kentimmerman.com...

Guess all that was "lost in translation."
edit on 10/25/2010 by cloudwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Seriously? You can watch him yourself. Go on. You can do it! You should research this a little further yourself. Just Google it! Unless that really isn't him on Youtube???

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Well said, friend.

Israel has been caught several times running the largest spy rings against us that the US has ever seen. They're implicated in quite a few more nasty things than we've even tried to make up about Iran, are plugged into our telecom networks, and appear to have advance warning (if not more) of the 9/11 attacks.

Israel's a big boy, as well as a bit of a bully. I know there are too many die-hard zionists in Washington to ever get this done, but we need to cut the foreign aid to the AND their surrounding 'enemies' and let them stand on their own two feet, and wash our hands of the whole blasted thing.

Then we honestly need to crawl through all of our industries and govenrment groups and expunge their moles from our midst. No nation has ever carried out such aggression surveillance against us, that I'm aware of (please correct me as needed).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join